Hypnosis and Psychic Sexual Control?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MasterShadow, Aug 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MasterShadow

MasterShadow Switch who Desires to Lose All Power

Sexual Explorer, Writer, Healer, Entertainer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Hello Queens, Goddesses, and others,

I enjoy this most authentic place on the net to help build the world of female control and dominance.

I have been studying tantra, energy healing, and hypnosis for a very long time and that has slowly led me to admitting, fostering, and growing my desire for female control and dominance.

The idea that I can be hypnotically controlled to bring my sex, orgasms, and even personality under the control of a dominant woman I find utterly transfixing. I have explored and experimented with this and had some good and other painful experiences with female control and domination.

Perhaps five years ago or so, I met a woman online who possessed a singular skill, and that was to hypnotize me without using words. She could enter me psychically (yes, i know this sounds like magic) and compel me to feel, think, or desire whatever she wanted.

She could make me feel so much pleasure psychically, even against my will, that my resistance to her control simply melted away hopelessly.

Since then I have explored this a little bit, but I would like to go deeper....

I am looking for a Goddess who would like to play in this realm with mental, even silent control to see what depths are possible.

Does anyone have experience with this type of play or can lead me in the right direction?

Thank you <3

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    There's a personals forum here, and you may want to check out the fetlife website as well.

3. MasterShadow

MasterShadow Switch who Desires to Lose All Power

Sexual Explorer, Writer, Healer, Entertainer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice