Hygiene and the Birdlock device... questions...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Apr 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    As you may (or may not!) be aware, we are expecting a Birdlocked device to arrive any day now.

My main worry is the hygiene issue. I know TCFun had some trouble, and I just don't see how it will be easy to clean and dry properly (especially we pet being uncircumsized) without removal.

I could chain pet up and remove and replace a CBXK if I wanted to do a thorough cleaning job... or just tease him in the shower, but I just don't think after hearing all the fitting issues that I will ever be able to squeeze him back into a Birdlock.

So I would really like to know from established wearers:

1) What's the longest you've worn it without removal?
    2) Can you clean it and dry it yourself efficiently?
    3) Do you think your KH could get you into the device if you were restrained?

And basically any other hygiene tips or issues would be great.

Thank you.

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    1. 18 hrs
    2. yes. q-tips, alcohol swabs.
    3. with a little practice, yes.

(circumcised, so i can't speak to foreskin)

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    It took a week for the swelling to go, and a couple of weeks later I still find my foreskin tighter than it used to be. I guess the skin must have tightened as the swelling reduced. I have not dared go back to any device since.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Re:Birdlocked 0 Minutes ago Karma: 0
    i have been in the Birdlocked now for 9 days. i was allowed out on Sunday for sex with my Wife/KH. Then it was replaced Monday morning. Other then that i have been it 24/7 the rest of the time. i have an exobelt and a cb3k and this is the first device i had that didn't cause a painful 4am wake up call, in fact no night time erection pain at all. It hides about like the cb3k. It is also the first device i could bowl in on both the others the rings would jam me in the pelvic bone everytime i threw the ball so i would get released on monday and wednesday nights to go bowling. Let me tell you i didn't realize what a difference it would make once i no longer got those 2 releases. The only problem i had with it was i have really small testicals and they would slip back through the base ring. i remidied this by switching to a wide nylon wire tie i just made more holes in it so i could make the base ring tighter. i would recomend any one with small testicles to get a mini birdlocked instead of a regular as i think this would be a better way to cure the problem.

Can i pull out? Yes. Can i get back in without the key? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So to me that makes it as secure as it needs to be.

As far as hygiene goes it is as easy to clean if not easier then the cb3k because it gives enough that you can get a finger down each side to soap up really good. Then i just use a big plastic cup full of water insert the whole package in the cup, put cup against pelvis and shake vigorously, then a final rinse under the spigot after my shower. Dry with a blowdryer set on low heat but be sure the blowdryer has an instant cool button on it.

i too am circumcised so i can't help there either.

BTW my Wife likes it too as when we spoon She no longer gets poked by a hard piece of plastic.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice