HUSBAND IMMERSED IN DOMESTIC SERVITUDE

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by nonerect, Jul 27, 2019.

1. nonerect

nonerect Active member

Teacher, History, Economics, Already Retired
    Central European
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    HUSBAND IMMERSED IN DOMESTIC SERVITUDE
    from Chacasta

https://www.petticoated.com/0719/letter1-0719.html

Dear Helga,

As an independent strong minded lady I have greatly enjoyed reading Petticoat Discipline Monthly over the last few years. The late Susan McDonald performed a wonderful service and it is marvelous that you have picked up the baton and will continue her good works. I hope my experience will be of interest.

I am 32, my husband ten years older, and we have been married for eight years. In the first years of our union my spouse was inconsiderate, selfish, and positively boorish. This was especially exemplified in our love making which I found extremely unsatisfactory due to his aggressive and insensitive methods. Whenever possible I would avoid the trauma of his sexual approaches with such excuses as having a headache, migraine, or it being the wrong time of the month.

Four years ago my husband was diagnosed with cancer of the scrotum which resulted in the surgical removal of both his testes or, to put it more bluntly, castration. For this to happen to a then healthy 38 year old man was devastating for both of us. The operation left my husband completely incapable of an erection and sexual intercourse. The one residue of hope has been that the cancer has (so far) not spread to the penis which would then require amputation. Although it is not a word I have ever used with my husband, he is now a eunuch.

Yet on such tragedies can the Gods bestow kindness. The unexpected departure of testosterone from my husband's body has produced a new and much improved man. Gone are the numerous flaws of a rampant male ego to be happily replaced by a considerate caring docile man who is eager to please and obey. Our sex life has, of course, ended since he no longer possesses the slightest trace of a libido and I am more than happy to forgo his previously clumsy efforts between the sheets. He now sleeps in a spare room whilst I remain in the marital bed chamber.

Shortly after his surgery I found for the first time in our relationship he was willing to perform housework and other domestic duties which I started to impose. To emphasize his new role I purchased several particularly feminine style pinafores which I insisted he wore at all times about the house including in front of visitors. When I was promoted to chief executive of the wholesale fashion house for which I work I decided he should give up his much lower paid job and become my full time housekeeper. He accepted his new position without argument and even admitted that he enjoyed housework and took a pride in keeping our large home spotless.

Noticing that he seemed to enjoy wearing his pretty pinnies I decided to immerse him completely in his domestic servitude by having him dress as a housemaid. I had several suitable outfits especially made including gingham house dresses with white lace aprons for cleaning and the more formal maid's black dress with white lace collar and cuffs and pinafore for serving at table. He was extremely reluctant to wear these clothes feeling he was being completely deprived of what little remained of his already impaired masculinity. However, such was my authority over him by this time, that he meekly and tearfully submitted to being dressed in his new uniforms and became Muriel - my maid.

He now spends all his time in the house dressed in his pretty uniforms and has become respectful and obedient. He curtseys and bows to myself and my guests and has fully accepted his new life as a humble servant to a successful woman. I allow him to wear men's clothes in public but I have occasionally taken him out dressed as a woman which he finds frightening. He is quite small for a man and can pass dressed as a woman in most circumstances. Certainly, some of my visitors - both male and female - have not initially realised that Muriel was not all she seemed.

Despite the fact that he is now my maid he is still my husband and I have not become sexually involved with another man - so far. Nevertheless I enjoy the company and attention of other men and have been taken out to dinner and the theatre by male admirers although these evenings have not progressed beyond some passionate kissing. I have a very maternal attitude to Muriel and I would describe our relationship as more akin to a mother and her devoted daughter than simply a lady and her live-in maid. Muriel has admitted that her enforced castration has made her more relaxed and contented with life and that she now enjoys being my loyal dedicated housemaid.

I am certainly not advocating that husbands should be castrated but my experience clearly demonstrates the benefits of removing the demon testosterone from what was once an unhappy marriage. Other ladies writing to this website have succeeded in feminising and dominating their husband or sons without recourse to such drastic action. This is no doubt testament to their natural strength and superiority over the inferior male but, perhaps, their successes have also been aided by a latent desire in their loved one to surrender to a happier life as Mummy's little girl or lady's maid. I strongly suspect that had my husband not been so unfortunate as to lose his manhood our disagreeable relationship would have ended in an acrimonious divorce.

Sincerely yours,
    Chacasta

Thank you for your letter Chacasta. I love how you have taken control of your home and your husband. Though tragic circumstances led to this, you have taken advantage of an otherwise terrible situation. It's right and proper that you have him in women's clothes now, from your description it doesn't sound like he was much of a man to begin with, they can be so selfish sometimes.

I do wonder if you have trained him to service you, my own late husband learned that this was the only way to give me pleasure as he had a rather small penis which usually went off at the drop of my panties, leaving me unsatisfied.

Helga

https://www.petticoated.com/0719/letter1-0719.html

attistoC likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wife trains husband into petticoat punishment sex stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice