Hunter's Honeys

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by shinynicole, May 6, 2019.

1. shinynicole

shinynicole Sissy

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Hi all

I have written a book and published it on amazon. The story has elements of femdom, chastity and forced feminization with a chastity device modelled on the Men's Sissy Slim Fit Chastity Belt from Fancy Steel. I have always loved writers who tell long stories of feminization and control through chastity, and this is my attempt .

It's on Kindle Unlimited so if you have an account you can read it for free and if you like it you can buy a copy, or leave a review. I'm working on the next part and plan another few books.

Hunter's Honeys

I lay there in the dark room, partly illuminated by the moonlight coming in from the window above the bookshelves, heard the sound of the door locking and her heels clicking down the corridor.

I thought I had signed up as a student but the way that bitch had been beating me maybe this was some femdom thing. Maybe Ms Hunters modelling course was one of these kinky holidays I had heard about, men would go there and be slaves for days or weeks. Judging by the way I was dressed this one had a transvestite theme. I had thought that Vanessa signing me up for a modelling course was punishment enough but if I was right I wasn’t sure I would last. My bum was already burning from Mistress Verbeck’s cane, I couldn’t go through that again. But how could I get out of it?

I climbed out of bed and made my way to the door, one hand covering my bell to quiet it. The door was locked. Climbing the bookshelves I tested the window, it too was locked. I checked the draws and wardrobes for anything useful but found nothing, they were empty. I looked everywhere for something to help me get out of this madhouse but found nothing. I slumped against the bookcase and in desperation to take my mind off things I pulled out a book, “How to flirt with boys”, said the title. I pulled another, “Sexy walks for sexy girls” and another, “Fashions, to let him know what you want”, another, “What kind of sexy are you?”

What was going on?

Maybe if I just refused to play along they would let me go, but if I refused then that would only make Vanessa even more angry with me. I felt my eyes tearing up as I thought about Vanessa and how she must be feeling. How I just wanted more than anything to be cuddling up to her in bed. Then it occurred to me, maybe Vanessa didn’t know what this course was. Maybe she did just think that a week modelling with a bunch of male models would be a little humbling for me and punishment enough. Maybe when I saw her I could explain what they had done to me and she would put a stop to it. I could tell her that I put up with it to show her how much I loved her and she would see that what happened with Mistress Kovács was not my fault. I just had to get through a few hours tomorrow until Vanessa got back and she would forgive me and we would go home. Let Ms Hunter do whatever she wanted with the place and then use that money to build a life together.

With those comforting thoughts in mind, I looked down at the device covering my penis with my legs spread out on the floor of the children’s library. In the moonlight, I could see the difference in skin tone and nothing more. It looked like a big plaster had been placed over me. My skin was connected to it. I tried to get my fingers under it but could find no breaks. Then I used my new red nails, testing for something, anything that would help me get it off but there was nothing. I watched my feminine hands move over my groin in the moonlight. It was such a foreign sight. I felt like I was looking through someone else’s eyes, a young girl’s as she lay in the darkness examining her growing body. My long nails exploring my smooth groin. Long blonde hair framing my vision, pink nylon nighty caressing my body. As I pushed and pulled at the device I could feel my penis erecting with the stimulation, it felt like it was a thousand miles away. Just before it was fully hard I felt the device stop me with its maddening tightness. My penis responded to the tightness by pulsing in pleasure and defiance but every time it did the tightness grew and the whole process would start again until I was breathing hard. I squirmed on the floor. My legs moving on there own, thighs rubbing together, feminine hand at my groin as waves of pleasure washed over me. This wasn’t how a man should feel, this wasn’t a view a man should see, this was the view of a girl playing with herself!

Before when I had masturbated my pleasure would grow and grow as I rubbed myself, but this device stopped me, forced me to stay somewhere in the middle, lost in pleasure. Unable to reach the heights and go over the edge, but the constant tight stimulation stopped me from going down either. I was trapped. As I rubbed I began to feel something smooth, warm and wet coming from me. As it covered my fingers and the device my hand slid over my groin smoothly sending more pleasure through my body.

I thought about Vanessa, of making love to her, of the way she liked me to lick and kiss her all over her amazing body before she would spread her thighs and lightly push my head down to her smooth hot and wet pussy. The times when she was still wearing her heels and would dig them into my back and shoulders like spurs pushing me on. Then in my mind’s eye, I was in Ella’s arms again as she towered over me in her latex corset, leaning me back and kissing me. It was her hand at my groin, rubbing me, feeling afraid of her, her power and helpless before it.

I moved. I don’t remember thinking about it I was just suddenly kneeling, leaning forward with one hand supporting me and one rubbing desperately between my spread legs. My whole body felt flushed. My back arched in pleasure, my hips pushing back against my hand delicately, my blonde hair bobbing around my face, the nylon of the pink baby doll caressing my body. All I could hear was the light rhythmic ringing of my bell, the slow long sighs of my breathing, the sound of my hand sliding across my smooth wet groin.

It was no good, I couldn’t get enough stimulation. I tried every position, on my back, front, side, on the floor, a chair, in the bed, legs spread, legs together, nothing worked. I was trapped at the point where everything is arousing but unable to stimulate myself fully. I lay on my back in the bed panting, feeling the nylon caress my nipples, feeling my hot wet groin grow sticky. I closed my eyes and dared not move lest it all start again and I would lose myself to the heat.

I lay there panting with tears of frustration in my eyes. Vanessa had to get me out of this, had to forgive me. I would go to her the first chance I got tomorrow, when we had a break or lunch I would go to our rooms and if she wasn’t there I would call her. Let her know what was happening. She would forgive me, she would help me, save me. She loved me.

Book OneSs.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/author/nicole_winters

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B07R4PDMBH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice