1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humiliation

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by Serafina's pet, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Anyone else have fantasy/ dreams of being forced to go out to a club of some sort completely feminized. Perhaps a lifestyle friendly place where you have cage exposed abd be tied to a post. Or used how goddess sees fit. Taken home and having your goddess plow into you.

2. rongeo

rongeo rongeo, aka it

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    I have had those dreams.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Last year, I was led into a Halloween party at a BDSM club by a leash attached to my cage - while I was wearing a bustier, fishnets, heels, wig and makeup. I'm hoping for a similar experience next week!

4. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    That would be awsome. Where is this club?

5. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    I've thought about it. Maybe not in a humiliating setting, but to be feminized by my Mistress and taken to a club/party, i think would be fun! She likes to see me dressed as a maid, and what better way to show her dominance over me than to dress me up, put a collar on me, and show off my cage to others :)

Penney and hornchast like this.
  6. Penney

Penney Well-Known Member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    You are such a lucky girl! Do you think she would like to have two subs on leashes? lol

7. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    It's in Atlanta. I had to drive almost 3 hours in that outfit and with heels, that made it difficult. Of course, we had to stop at a couple of drive thru fast food stops to show off my cleavage at the cashier window!

Penney likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    You forgot to add "And Loving It " it sounds very exciting to be shown off to others. My Mistress hasn't gone the way of dressing me in women's clothes yet. But who knows what these Little Ladies have up their sleeves.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You have a very exciting dream. When is your dream going to become a reality?

10. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Have shared this with my goddess, it may never happen just not her thing

11. Mash2214

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well all I can say to you is be Really Really nice to her and maybe she'll make it Her thing and yours. But having Dreams and Fantasies does keep life exciting.

12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I think it would be awesome. Closest we came was last year. A group of her friends did a bar-hop on bicycles a few nights before Halloween. The theme was pirates and wenches. I got to go as the wench, but there were restrictions on quantity of make-up and I had to stuff my bra instead of using my actual breast forms. It was more comedic in appearance than sexy when my wife was done with me. Never the less I got to spend the whole night in public dressed as a woman. I also had many people laughing at me which was great fodder for my wife to humiliate me with latter. There was also one of the guys in the group that was fairly obsessed with me. Kept using his pirate sword to lift up my skirt. This is still discussed around the house today. All in all a good night. Still I'd love to do it right and go for as sexy as I could pull off and as femme as I could pull off. Until then I have my memories from last year. :D

Serafina's pet and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Well my lady has been asking me why, and to explaned it to her. Not sure about you guys but when but on the spot not the best time. Anyhow I got a chance to explaned in detail the why, some of the past things I've done, and what I've done with her stuff. She has cought me in panties but never fully dressed assent until last few months she really got any idea how far into it i go. One of the hardest things we've done was to switch roles. But after I explaned some of this other stuff to her she seamed more responsive

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You say one of the hardest things you've done is switch roles. Switching roles took time and having her except that you want to wear panties will also take some time. It took years for my wife to except me wanting to wear panties, chastity and me serving her. I know it's frustrating but being patient and allowing her the time she needs to except it is in my Opinion your best way to proceed. She may also never expected it and that something you may have to learn to live with.

Speaking from experience, the nicer you are to her and the more things you do to make her life better makes her more receptive to your little kinks like wearing panties. Show her as much Love and Passion as you possibly can even in non sexual ways and I believe you'll be wearing nothing else but Panties and Dresses sooner than you realize. Good Luck

15. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Thanks for advise, she seams to be coming around quicker and quicker. Best part is im not pushing or asking anymore. Just had a talk let it all out and let her do her thing. It' what she wants and how she wants it, and with her taking a more active role.i don't feel the need to ask or request like before and I think she is noticing that as well.

16. MichaServes

MichaServes New Member

Local Time:
    Which club?

17. MichaServes

MichaServes New Member

Local Time:
    I have not really been dressed up al the way, but my Wife/Mistress will make me wear panties and/or pantyhose under my clothes. I know...so tame compared. I have had dreams of her forcing me to dress fully and driving her around town. Finally stopping for dinner at a chain restaurant and her telling me that we are going in. I beg and plead and then she has me pull into the pick up parking spot where our diner is brought to the car. Whew.

18. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    The first time that you go "out" dressed en femme is so thrilling and also very scary at the same time! I was required to do so to drive to a Pro Domme's house for a well deserved discipline session. It was scary enough, not knowing what the Mistress would do to me, but just driving there all dressed up was really a trip. All sorts of thoughts go through your mind from getting stopped by a cop to a breakdown to having to go to the restroom (which one shall I use? What if there's a woman in there?, etc, etc.). As it turned out, I had to stop for gas and was humiliated by a couple of guys watching me as I refueled the car! Being a sissy can be a really fun and humiliating journey!

19. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Humiliation is a major part of my disciplining BF. Still, getting him to go out dressed up has taken a lot of pushing his limits. Even getting him to agree to let my best friend watch him get a spanking took a l ot of pushing. Usually, i have to wait until he's earned a long chastity period then offer him a lot of time off if he'll agree to something he has a limit against. I've had to learn what limits to push and which ones to leave alone, though.

danijean001 likes this.
  20. Willing2

Willing2 Member

Local Time:
    I would love for this to happen to me, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen. My wife prefers to show off that she's in charge of a masculine male. Maybe some day. I'll keep on communicating. She IS OK with me wearing panties.

21. nikkel

nikkel Active Member

Local Time:
    Iv'e been seeing my Queen off and on for around 4 years, mostly just cleaned her house while naked , and taken her on drives in the foothills and mountains.
    before cleaning she whips me , it was with a leather belt at first , but I mentioned how much harder a length of tv cable would hurt ,so she uses that from that time on, about 2 or 3 years.
    I'd go hot and cold , when not feeling in "the mood" I'd stay away from her for months .

Lately I have been wearing my cage and it is so surprising how it changes me mentally . She does not yet have me under permanent lock and key but will in less than a week.
    The thought is so erotic I'm a bitch in heat.The thought of having no escape is a huge thrill.
    I have been talking about it to my Queen and telling her how I need to be under her absolute control.
    My Queen to my delight has responded by treating me like dirt, which I told her I loved. I mentioned my fantasy of cleaning her house wearing thigh high nylons , and Wow, she was right there with it. She is going to make me dress in a maids apron and wear high heels while cleaning this Sunday.

Today I went to her house and after being beaten with her belt ,( her arm was sore ,so she didn't use the shorter cable) we went to Value Village , a second hand clothing and household store . She had told me she was going to do this , and have me try on womens shoes.
    I found it super stimulating just thinking about it .
    Sure enough there I was in the womens shoe section and her pointing out the shoes to try.
    She found a pair I liked and after removing my socks I tried one on.
    I told her they would be ok, but she said to put the other one on too and see how they felt .
    As soon as the other one was on she told me to "go walk around" By now I was in some kinda stupor,and just followed her orders . I deliberately walked past several women and then stopped at the mirror to see how my shoes looked ( as the women watched) .
    I came back to my Queen and she said to buy them.
    On the way home she said since I have been showing a much more submissive side ,she was stepping up her abuse and training of me.
    She had me find an apron with sissy bitch written on it . I found a site on google after typing in " apron sissy bitch" ,that will print those words on one .
    Its white and she chose hot pink lettering.
    Next she told me in summer she will have me wearing shorts and my high heel shoes along the street to humiliate me .
    I think this is the start of being femminized

DonnaSue and danijean001 like this.
  22. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    On one hand, I want to tell you to "be careful what you wish for!" and on the other, I want to tell you just how great it feels to be fully feminized. In my case, this has taken Mistress almost 5 years to get me to my current state and I just love feeling really feminine! (When I have to wear male clothes, I feel like revolting against it, but that usually is because of family issues, etc.)

I hope for you to continue your journey to being really fem. If you would like to discuss your feelings and experiences privately, just PM me.

23. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    That is truly great advice. Be her loving husband outside of the bedroom and she'll try more and more kink.

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    My wife has told several of her friends about keeping my in chastity. She loves how embarrassed I get. She also really enjoys how curious her friends are. My humiliation is a total power rush for her.

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You can have the greatest secret in the World but what good is it if you can't tell someone? My wife has also discovered this in the past year. I've been exposed to more people than ever before in my life. The advantage of living near a larg city and having a wife that know A lot of people. A couple of her friends have also started experimenting with chastity also. It's humiliating and exciting being exposed.