Hugging while in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mtrec, Oct 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. mtrec

mtrec New member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Hello, lurker here with a question.

I recently begun my journey on long-term chastity and had a concern. When I hug my wife tightly, I know she can feel my hard device during the hug (wearing Mature Metal's Jailbird). Hugs with other people will be only a matter of time, with family or female friends. I never really paid attention how tightly I've been hugging everyone else, but I'm worried if I hug too tightly, they'll feel something hard and either suspect I'm the one that's hard, or something's out of place. Do you have any suggestions to reduce the chance of them feeling the device? The only things I can think of is try to just hug using the upper body (won't work if they're in a tight hugging mood), or slightly rotating my body so that one leg is more forward closer to the person to be hugged so that more likely they'll hit the leg, not the device.

Any responses I would be grateful to receive.
    Thank you.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I don't know.....I've been in a CB6000 for 2 years and a Jailbird for the last 3 months or so. No one has ever noticed mine. I think I'm pretty average on the hug thing. Not excessively "huggy" and not stand off-ish, but I'm around close relatives often, I have 2 kids and lots of friends and no one has ever had ths slightest idea that they've shown. I don't THINK I've done anything different. Maybe turning a little when hugging or making sure that the kids are sitting on a thigh or knee as opposed to my crotch if they climb up in my lap, but I'm certainly as close with them as ever and very loving. We hug, play, wrestle etc....things that dads normally do with their boys.

I also think that it helps when the newness has worn off and you're not walking around with a raging hardon all of the time. When I was first locked in chastity, we went shopping for new jeans that were loose fit, so that it wouldn't be noticable. Now, I can wear any of my old jeans and it's not noticable. There was a noticable bulge at first, but the newness hadn't worn off. Now, I'm not hard 24/7.

I think it's less noticable than you think.

3. Cornelia

Cornelia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I'm always worried about that, too. Hugging with just my upper body usually works, though. And I guess that 99% probably won't notice "it" anyway.

4. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    I worried about this too while hugging my own mother! I did turn just a little.

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Reminds me of the movie line, Are you just happy to see me, or is that a roll of nickles you have down there. Which reminds me to watch out hugging you. I might get more than I bargain for. I would think that if one changes their hugging practices just a bit, no one would be the wiser.

Just think of the next person your going to hug as that old aunte we all had, the one that smells funny and has enough makeup on to scare the fly's away. Hey that's not nice. I look a lot like her while I'm dressed up pretty!!!

Lol Missy Tanya

6. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    If anybody feels it they will just think you are glad to see them :) Seriously I can't imagine getting ones genitals that close to someone unintended! I remember hugging the ugly girls with a long arm extended! :) or to the side. You may just be somewhat self conscious. My Jailbird is 1 1/2" length... so perhaps my view or experience might be different if it were longer. My device is not noticeable at all with any of my clothes. I have yet to go the the gym, maybe I'll do that this week! I just ordered MM Tube 1 3/4" Length, my reply may be different when I'm wearing that one. Good Luck my friend, your habits probably shouldn't change, I'm sure you will find a remedy!

realdog2
    Click here to see how long since my last orgasm

7. mtrec

mtrec New member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Maybe I'm worrying about this more than needed. I'll just have to not be so eager to hug everyone then!

8. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't say i've even thought of hugging being an issue before. But I guess my take on the whole "detection" thing is that even those of us who are aware of chastity devices don't look at people's bulges and think "he's wearing a chastity device.". So why would people who probably never heard of chastity before expect anything, no matter what they might see or feel. I think we're all just a little too paranoid about it.

9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I have never had any issues, although I have had the same feelings early on. I think being a bit taller than any of the women I hug, unless I picked them up I have to lean down a bit. I did pass out after my friends wedding and a friend was on my lap trying to wake me up... I am still wondering if she felt anything! haha

10. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Hugged one of my best friends tonight and she is female and she did not feel anything different about me. She does not know I am locked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice