Hubby's new game ended well for him this time.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ashley777, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Hi, everyone, it's been a while since I have been on here and wanted to put an update out. My hubby and I have been playing with Male Chastity since late last year and we are both enjoying it, even more, today than when we started.

Hubby is now nicely secured in his Lori's device and I hold the only 2 keys. He has expressed a desire and affinity for female chastity over the past few months. So I let him get one for me for Christmas. I figured I would use it to my advantage to turn him on even more.

I have to admit I was really turned on when I had finally put it in my hands. So heavy and erotic. The rubber that covers the shield was inviting me to feel it against my body. We wrapped the waistband around my waste and it was plenty tight. However, the shield was way to low to do any good. At this point, I was thinking this is just going to be a device that was for show. But Hubby was prepared and adjust it by removing some screws and adjusting it. After he made the adjustments it was a much tighter fit than I was expecting. It's a unique feeling to put one of these on. I didn't think it would actually prevent me from playing with my clit but it's tight enough that I can't get to that little toy of mine and it's frustrating as hell. I can feel myself through the little holes in the shield and it feels so good but that only frustrates me. It's a good thing I keep the keys to this thing and can remove it unlike him. <g> He gets super turned on seeing me in it and I will continue to use that to my advantage.

Then he threw out this challenge to me... He found this idea surfing the web and wanted to do it with me.

We would play a game that included both of us being locked up facing one another in a chair, ankles bound to our chair legs and our hands cuffed from behind both naked except for our belts and my thigh high boots. Handcuff keys were frozen in ice, thread, cups with holes poked through them to hold them upside down so the key would fall out once it melts and dangles well within our ability to reach them and unlock the cuffs.

The rules were simple. When your ice cube melted, the weighted key would drop and the first person to unlock the cuffs and untie themselves would win a full week of orgasms. Any way they want it. <g> He knows I am competitive. I am used to getting some level of pleasure at least every other day. The thought of not being able to touch my self for a week and have to pleasure him somehow was intriguing me. Nonetheless, I was motivated to win this.

It was a close race. We were both blowing on our ice trying to advance the melting, coldwater spraying out on our naked bodies, thread getting twisted, reaching for our keys hanging above us with our tongues. Stretching, bending, struggling. I love seeing my hubby naked with that device locked on and it wasn't helping any right now. Adrenaline pumping. Catching glances at each other's progress and gauging our chances of success or defeat.

Well, I actually lost. I am now stuck in this damn belt for an entire week and he is gloating. The hypnosis he uses continues to work and keeps him putting the device back on after an orgasm but he can ask me to remove it any time he wants and he is taking full advantage of this win. He is not choosing sex and I know he is doing this on purpose so I don't get any pleasure that way that little turkey. I am not sure I have ever desired penetration so badly as I am right now. It's unique I really do want what I can't have in this regard and I desire to pleasure him because I am turned on.

He may regret it next week when he discovers how horny I am becoming from all this and how he is going to return the favor 10 fold. <wink> BUT, He won fair and square. I will make him cum however and wherever he likes and next week take my control back.

More to come soon.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Thats awesome. Kudos to you for giving it a shot :D That would definitely be a fun game to play some time. I'll keep it in mind

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    A hot fun game, hope you are more lucky next playing time!

4. Deleted member 11770

Very hot indeed. Do you have any photos of your belt? My wife/KH seems to want me to be locked up almost all the time, but she is absolutely and vehemently opposed to trying a belt herself. Any advice to try to get her to change her mind?

5. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Well, well, well... hubby took full advantage of his week of unlimited orgasms. Let's just say he had a very, very.. very..... nice week. <wink> His penis hasn't had this much attention in one week since I first locked him up. He about wore me out playing with him.

I didn't expect to get so horny during that week I was locked up but playing with him got me all hot and bothered. I found out what it's like to not be able to do anything about it. <G> Massive Respect to you boys that are locked up...

I say "somewhat" because it was so cute his hypnosis is still working very well. He puts that lovely device back on after each orgasm like clockwork.

I was so relieved to get that thing off my waist. It was starting to hurt and I really needed a good night sleep. I hope he got used to playing with him and is thinking about it often because he is now securely locked back up and I am controlling the keys. < G >

More games in the future with my belt but for now I am going to have him satisfying my every desire.

slave_m and guest 2942 like this.
  6. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    My oh my... how quickly he got used to his orgasms on demand last week. He is climbing the walls right now for me to let him out to orgasm. <what lucky man> I love my Lori's device. It's so cute. Those little spiky things are worth every penny. He tries to shake the cage around trying to shake out an orgasm and those adorable little spiky things start to hurt to the point they prevent him from succeeding. <G how cute> I enjoy this level of control. Another day or two and it really starts to get fun. At least for me <wink>

It appears that more orgasms he received the more he now wants is the moral of this story. I have his full attention and it's so cute. This was actually a very good thing for us to kind of break up the routine we were in. I realized some important things I will use to keep this more interesting for both of us.

Pamelamask.... I attached the link and a photo of the belt he locked me in
    https://order.myecomshop.com/product/female-belt/?hash=89af3077

He adjusted the groin sizing with the front screws and did something because I couldn't unscrew them. <GRR> It fit tight and I really cannot move it around much at all being adjusted properly. I could feel myself through the holes in the front shield and that is the conundrum of it all. It feels good but I couldn't do anything but frustrate myself sexually.

I really never got used to wearing it and he did let me out a few times only to tease me just before locking it back on == and he is going to pay for that! <smile> Trust me! The rubber feels good against the skin but there is pinching you just have to deal with in a few areas of the belt. All I can say is THANK GOD it's OFF!

He says he is dreaming up another idea like this one. I cannot wait to see what his devious mind comes up with this time. =)

Attached Files:

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

Really nice game and you are so kind to even allow him to play as equal....please tell me more about "his hypnosis"

8. Deleted member 11770

Ashley, thanks for posting the link and photo. Wow I am surprised you can get one that is so inexpensive. Also thanks for sharing your experience and impression of wearing it. Even though your write-up will not not help at all in getting my wife interested in trying one on. (sigh)

9. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Ashley, What model Lori is your husband in?

10. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    @Ashley777 have you had to spend any more time in your belt or have you managed to avoid being tricked into it again?

11. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Very nice it always helpful to truly understand the frustration that we have and I think most of us thrive off this frustration and love it. My wife still struggles sometimes thinking all this is so mean, however the longer we practice the lifestyle the more comfortable she is getting.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice