Hubby's Having A Birthday

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Mar 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Thank you both for sharing hubby’s birthday story!!! You two compliment each other so well! My wife was a lot like missy in her younger days! We were high school sweet hearts. We dated for a year before I got to third base! Ha. To this day she is still uncomfortable showing cleavage! She was (and sometimes still is) the type of girl that kept her top shirt button buttoned! Patients and time is what helps and you have plenty of that! Good luck going forward!
    Love your rocket story! My grandsons are 3 and 5. It won’t be much longer before I’m out teaching and being a kid again playing with them.

I was lucky as I used to build gages to check turbine engine components. The SR-71 project is my fascination project! It leaks fuel while on the ground!

2. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    The Alpha was my first rocket so many years ago! I lived at hobby shops back then! Memories! We even rigged up a battery charger to ignite the engine. Had count downs and all that fun stuff! Even launched bees and small insects plus had one rocket that would takes pictures from above! Cool stuff!

NsToy likes this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Hubby&Missy love your blogs. You two are an inspiration.

4. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Sorry Hubby. One birthday per year! I think he really gets it. When he holds me that special way, he surrenders his heart and I surrender my body. It is all about feeling loved. Not so much about helpless but very much about how safe I feel lying in his arms. When he pulls my head onto his shoulder I am at total peace. I know he will keep me from harm. It may not have the passion of intercourse but the intimacy, I could not possibly feel closer to him.

I’m glad he enjoyed the teasing. The April fool joke ended up being something I think he will remember in a good way. I guess it could have been a disaster. And I actually felt good during and even after the intercourse.

Friday night we petted for a few minutes and I was even able to encourage him to touch my genital area some. Then he made love to me my way and it was good. Saturday morning I was a little uncomfortable but we were busy all day doing stuff around the house so I was mostly okay. Hubby sensed I was a little tense when we got in bed and even though he had the cage off, he asked, “would you like to just cuddle tonight?” I said that would be nice. He just held me till we both fell asleep.

Today was almost a good day. After Easter service they had a nice get together in the community room to celebrate the day. We still had to wear masks and they didn’t have any snacks but it was still nice. When we got home Hubby wanted to shoot the rocket off again. He wanted me to shoot video on his I Phone so he could post it on the site. We got the rocket reloaded and set up. He counted down and it took off and a few feet up it suddenly went sideways and kind of crazy for about 50 feet and then nosedived straight into the ground and then kind of gyrated around on the ground for several seconds before dying. Hubby was devastated. I told him it was okay we could get another rocket. He was so upset that he broke my gift. Then we checked the video. It turned out I apparently had not actually switched on the video. I’m not used to using his phone, mine is a Samsung and works a little differently and apparently I hadn’t pressed the right spot. So we didn’t even get a picture of the crash although we wouldn’t have anyway because I couldn't follow it as soon as it turned sideways. Hubby is still a little down but I will get him another one. After all we have one motor left.

Otherwise, I am feeling okay tonight. There was that little bit of guilt Saturday is all. I have finally turned the corner.

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes. Everything went perfectly on his special birthday. I am a great believer in the power. And to all I hope you had a joyous Easter..

LockedbyFridayGirl and spider203 like this.
  5. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    If you read Missy’s post last night you know I broke my toy, her wonderful gift. I think she is going to get me another one though.

Ours was an Estes Alpha level 1. You can get one at most good hobby stores or Amazon has them. You have to make sure you get all the extras like the motor and igniter and stuff that Missy said were “Sold Separately.” Fortunately she got ours at a store where the guy knew what you need and made sure she had everything. The box says you can put it together in about an hour but I think that is optimistic. Make sure you fit everything before you glue it. We found ours needed a little tweaking to fit right. To make it look sharp you have to paint and the paint takes a little while to dry. You can make it look custom. Depending on how old the children are they can probably put it together mostly themselves while you oversee. There are apparently some that are even easier to put together if the child is very young. Package said it was for ages 10 and up.

I think I must have damaged one of the fins without realizing it. Later I found a piece of what looks like a fin near where I launched it.. Having the fins all the same and good is critical for stable flight. I feel really bad I didn’t see the bad fin ahead of time. She put a lot of thought into that gift. She knows me so well. We did have fun with it together though and that is the part that made it so great.

She felt so good last night and I had not put the cage on this morning. I think she felt bad for me so she had me pet her a lot and then she rolled me on my back, pulled up her nightie, rolled onto me, and inserted my penis in her and then she said, “this has been so wonderful I just want to lie here with you inside me. Please be still.” We just laid there together for a really long time and she was kissing me and her face was very wet. Then she said, “these are happy tears. I have finally turned the corner.” Neither one of us had an orgasm and then she rolled off of me. Her head found my shoulder and she was asleep in minutes. She didn’t even need me to love her her way. Those few minutes with me just quietly inside her were indescribable. I felt so close to her.

She was perky and even a little playful this morning at breakfast and gave me a huge goodbye kiss when she left for work.

homebody and Isopropylforyou like this.
  6. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    This made my day. I am so happy for the both of you.

Iso.

7. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    So Happy for the both of you! Congratulations on turning the corner! Keep taking those baby steps to help build on your new found confidence!

Here’s a small story about me and my wife that still holds true to this day you might relate too!
    My wife’s breasts are very nice! I have always tried to get her to flash me! At home or in public! She just can’t do it! A few years back she mustered up the confidence to try while I was working in the yard! Just as she made eye contact and started to lift her shirt my neighbor yells out and comes over! Now she wasn’t in his sight and he didn’t see a thing! But, she says she’ll never do that again! And she hasn’t! These days I try to get her to flash me in the house or by flashing one of our inside security cameras while I’m out! She just can’t do it! Maybe someday! I’ll be patient...
    Just like your hubby is!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice