Hubby's Having A Birthday

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Mar 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Sunday is Hubby’s birthday and I am having my monthly visitor. I was kidding around with him and told him it was okay if we couldn’t do it on his birthday because he is going to be 33 and that isn’t an important one like 40 or 50. He said, “any birthday I get to wake up next to you is an important one.” I started to get all teary and he held me and told me I’m supposed to be happy when he says things like that, not crying. I told him it was okay that these were happy tears. I don’t think he understands happy tears to this day.

Anyway I told him I had a plan. I would let him be 32 until next Thursday. My boss already said I could take my comp day next Thursday. We could spend the day doing whatever he wanted, even science things. Then, since it was the middle of the week instead of Saturday that would make it special. He smiled and liked the plan a lot and then he asked so you would do something special for my birthday even though it isn’t an important one? I told him it was an important one because I would be waking up next to him Then I started to giggle. He just laughed and gave me a big hug and kiss.

So it is set. His birthday is next Thursday.

I am hoping I can make the whole day special for him. I want to be able to make love to him like he deserves because he has done so much in these last couple of months to try to make me feel better about our love making but he is still so protective of my feelings. I want it to be good for both of us. Last year his birthday was on a Saturday and I wanted it to be special and I froze up and he said it was okay but I think he might have had better sex with a blow-up doll. On his 30th I went all out and it was a disaster. I ask all of you who are believers to say a prayer for me and if the rest of you will just wish me luck. I really think I can make this happen this time but I am a little nervous.

The most important part. Hubby, I know you will see this before the big day. Please do not try to talk to me about it and be patient with me and believe in me. Know that I love you.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Best of luck. Spend some time relaxing first. What binds your love together is deeper than sex, and fortunately for you Hubby knows that. It is rare and took me 23 years of marriage to realise it myself.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  3. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I keep on saying to my wife that on my birthday what would make me happy is to do what she wants to do and that would be the best present of all for I love doing things for her anyway.
    So on my birthday it would be extra special on that day.
    Does this sound nuts.

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    On my birthday I was allowed to give my LOVE 2 orgasms by oral instead of one it was a great present

nivelx77, Rectrix and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I stopped worrying about making any particular day "special." Life is full of cockblockers: kids, family drama, accidents, jobs, and all sorts of other things sometimes seem to conspire against your best laid plans.

Don't try to force the "special" into a particular day just because of a date. Keep your plans loose, and enjoy being with each other.

In 2018, my birthday was on a Tuesday. Mrs Edge said that she was going to unlock me, but decided to wait for the weekend. However, since she didn't tell me that she planned to wait, I had no idea and told her a day or two later how hot it was that she had shaved and had me worship her as my "present." That gave her the idea to keep me locked even longer, which has now turned out to be a permanent arrangement.

Just relax. Enjoy your time together. Make every day special, not just a few of them during the year.

6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Yep, I believe we’ve reached that stage... for my ‘big’ birth day last year, all I got a pair of socks. From the children. :rolleyes:

good2fun and Tom Allen like this.
  7. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    You and hubby have grown so much over the last couple months! You are taking baby steps to overcome big milestones that is helping you with becoming the loving wife you’re wanting to be for your hubby!

Believe in all the thoughts and hard work that has gotten you to this point in your journey and you’ll be fine! Good luck with your special day!!! Praying this “third time is a charm”!

Hubby&Missy likes this.
  8. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like you two are as tight as tigers which is great. Try to take some pressure off yourself and don't worry so much. You're both clearly into each other and you'll be fine.

9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Hubby makes love to me my way almost every night and I know he feels almost as good as I do when he takes me to that melt in his arms moment. Hubby loves me so much it seems his world revolves around my happiness. All I am ever able to return to him is three Saturday nights a month. I sometimes wonder why he loves me the way he does. I want to make this day all about him. If I can feel just some of the passion and love he feels when we have intercourse that night it will make him glow. I want his whole day to be fun for him, a day where he can be a little selfish and not worry about me and end with him feeling as loved as he makes me feel everyday. Maybe I can even tease him a little. He would enjoy that.

Thank you Lockedby. I really think I can do it this time.

10. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I know I am not supposed to say anything about my birthday but it seems I have to remind you why I love you so. You are the gentlest, kindest, most giving person I know. You show me how much you love me in a hundred little ways every day.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck both

12. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Happy Birthday!

locked_sheila likes this.
  13. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Thank you Iso. I hope you are doing better. I know things have been a little difficult for you lately. I hope your wife is being strong and loving for you.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  14. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    "Life is full of cockblockers . . . "

I don't imagine I'll ever forget this phrase.
    :rolleyes:

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  15. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I’ve been away busy with life and work!
    Hope you were able to preserve and have a fun filled day with your hubby!

16. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Hubby promised he would not say anything till I got a chance to post tonight. I think he had a fantastic birthday courtesy of yours truly. I am still on cloud 9.

When we woke up Thursday morning I made him snuggle for quite a while. I made sure he ran his hands over my entire body while we laid there. I was excited enough about the day I had planned that I actually was at ease as he explored my body. When I had him fairly aroused I turned school teacher and told him we had to get up and get some breakfast. I changed right there in the bedroom but I kept my back to him so he could only get glimpses of my front in the mirror. I was trying very hard to tease him and I could tell he was either confused or turned on or both. I put on jeans and an old tee shirt and told him to do the same. For breakfast I made us pancakes, fried eggs, and sausage. Then I told him to close his eyes while I went out to the garage to get his present out of the car. I set it on the table and told him he could open his eyes. He was blown away. It was a big model rocket kit with the launch pad and all the stuff you need plus I got a couple extra rocket motors. It turns out these things have a parachute to land them and you can fly them over and over. The guy at the store said you could put this one together in 3 or 4 hours and it can go like a thousand feet up. He had been so excited about that Mars landing I thought why not let him have his own rocket. I sat with him and helped a little as he put it together and by a little after noon he had it ready to go, decals and all. He dragged an old work bench out back well away from the house and the shop and then we brought the rocket out.

We stood back and he counted down and pushed the button and it took off. Hubby just watched it all the way up and he had a fantastic smile the whole time. Part way up it put out smoke like it is supposed to and when we could barely see it because it was so high it put out its parachute and gently came back to earth. He ran over and picked it up and then he yelled to me, “this is the best birthday present ever.” He spent the next hour just talking about it, even when we played on the computer. He was like a little kid.

Then as we were sitting in the living room he got sneaky. He pulled out a little compact mirror and handed it to me. He said hold it up so you can see your face and smile. I did and he asked, “Can you see your big blue eyes?” I said yes. He said, “ you said I could do whatever I wanted to today.” Suddenly I knew what was coming. He said, “You are beautiful.” and he kissed me. I started to cry but they were happy tears. It was not about sex and he wanted to tell me so badly. I just said, “thank you.” and I kissed him again. We sat and cuddled and talked about nothing in particular except he did keep mentioning the rocket. he also kept telling me he loved me and was caressing my back, neck, face and the side of my breast and occasionally kissing me and my neck. All at once I started to get that fuzzy feeling and I just leaned over against him totally relaxed. He held me for several minutes.

I told him we were going out for dinner so we better take our showers and get dressed. I took my shower first and I left the bathroom door open. When I got out and started to dry off he got glimpses of my body. Then I said, “honey I forgot my bra and panties, can you bring them in?” When he did I took the bra and dropped my towel and he got another glimpse before I turned my back to put it on. Then I asked, “as long as your standing there can you fasten it for me. He did and he ran his hands down my side and around my waist and pulled me close. It felt nice but I only let him do it for a few seconds and said this isn’t getting us ready. I grabbed my panties and said you better take your shower. I just kept alternating between tease and school teacher and I could tell he was off balance but loving every minute. I was actually having fun doing it.

Except for when he played the beauty card on me and then got me all fuzzy, things were going exactly as I had played them out in my mind all week.

Dinner was nice and pleasant but ordinary. When we got home I suggested we could watch one of his science shows together. He said it would be alright if I wanted to watch Ghost instead. This caught me off guard and out of nowhere I said, “you’re just trying to get in my panties aren’t you?” We both broke out laughing. It was early so we decided to watch this blog he follows by a guy who knows a lot about the space program and a whole lot about Space X. After watching a couple of his blogs we did watch Ghost. I got all weepy like I always do because it is so sad but so romantic.

We went up to bed, I changed in front of him with the light on and he tried not to stare but he definitely noticed. He did not say anything about being beautiful. He was already on the bed and I started teasing him some. I stood over him and rubbed his abdomen and legs and then played a little with his cage. Meanwhile, I made sure he ran his hands up and down my legs. I leaned down and let him kiss my breasts through the night gown and it was not long before I could see he was really turned on. I pulled down his underwear in a very sensual way. I reached up for the necklace with the key on it and it wasn’t there. In a panicked voice I said, “I’ve lost the key!” He asked if I had put it on the dresser and I glanced over and t wasn’t there either. He asked where I had it last. I said well this morning when I put it on but now I don’t remember it being on when I took my shower. “I must have lost it outside when we were playing with the rocket. Now Hubby was getting nervous. I said, “you’ll have to try to find it tomorrow in the daylight while I’m at work. If I’m not too tired we can have sex tomorrow night. Hubby said he could run out to the shop and get the emergency key from the envelope. I told him he wasn’t going out to the shop in the dark naked to get the key. We would just try for tomorrow night. Hubby was super disappointed. I said I was so sorry. I knew he was looking forward to this. I told him we could still play a little and I reached down and kissed him and ran his hand up my leg under my nightgown. He said he could throw his pants on and go get that key from the shop. I told him that would just ruin the mood for me and we couldn’t do that. He said, “I was really looking forward to tonight. You planned everything so we could have sex on my special birthday.” Then I asked him if he knew what special day this is. He looked confused and said, yes, it’s my special birthday day.” I asked him but what else made it special. He thought a minute and said, “I don’t know.” I asked him what day is it and he said Thursday. I said Thursday the what. He thought a second and said Thursday, April FIRST. I yelled, “Gotcha!” I said, “your key is in my underwear drawer, why don’t you go get it?” I’ve never seen him move so fast. As he was unlocking I asked him, “was that the best April fool trick ever?” After a second or so he said, “I will get even. You better watch out.” Then he laughed. I was howling.

He climbed into bed and took my nightie all the way off and started to fondle and kiss my breasts and he rubbed my vagina lightly and then I pulled him on me. I wrapped my legs around him so tight and he had a really good orgasm. The intercourse actually felt good for me. I didn’t want to unwrap my legs. I just wanted him to lie there inside me for a while. Eventually he came up and was going to put my nightie back on me but I said it is alright. This is your birthday. Just make love to me like I am. He caressed me and kissed my neck and kept saying I love you. I was still a little giggly but then I said, “I’ll be quiet and you run your hands all over me very gently.” He did, mostly on my back and side and face and neck and soon I melted in his arms and I felt wonderful. He rolled me onto his shoulder and I fell asleep in no time.

This morning was wonderful. We hugged and kissed for a minute and Hubby only said he loved me. He didn’t say anything about last night. I got out of bed and quickly grabbed my underwear and went to the bathroom for my shower. He glanced at me for a moment but he didn’t stare. When I came out he already had stripped off the sheets and made the bed with clean ones and put my nightie back on the headboard. He went in and took his shower. He was smiling but only said, “good morning.” I think he understands.

After breakfast as I was getting ready to leave for work he held me a little closer and gave me a little bigger kiss than usual but instead of saying he loved me he said, “We need to find some time to shoot off the rocket again. We both laughed. As I was going out the door I asked him if I could write about his birthday when I got home and he said sure. Maybe the best part is I actually felt okay this morning and even tonight I actually feel good about everything that happened…even the sex. Maybe I am still riding the high but I hope it is more than that.

verne, spider203, Headtrip and 6 others like this.
  17. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Oh My! Congratulations, you pulled it off! Third time was a charm! Loved the April Fools stunt! Well done! You even had me worrying for the both of you! haha. My wife would of said the same thing “It will ruin the moment“!

Believing in yourself builds confidence. You just took a big step, No need to rush forward. Enjoy this step “of feeling comfortable in front of your hubby” for awhile before moving forward! His patients and understanding of your needs is a blessing! You two are great for each other!

Got to say... I love rockets! I still have my favorites ones from my childhood days! Waiting for my grandsons to get a little older before I get them back out!!!

FYI, in my last text I meant to type “persevere”
    Not preserve! Silly spell check!

18. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Missy was amazing. It was intense.

Don't wait for the grand children. You get to be a kid again even if it is only for a day. Going to bed now I'll write more tomorrow.

19. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Things are moving really well for you both.

Love the Rocket Birthday present and that April Fool's joke was awesome. I actually laughed out loud when I read it.

Iso.

20. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Built one of those rockets with my oldest. It drifted into the tall pine trees never to be seen again. Gotta watch the wind next time.

21. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It was an amazing birthday. When I saw that rocket kit on the table I didn’t care what else happened, this was going to be a fabulous birthday. For most of the day I felt more like 13 than 33. That was as much just plain fun as I’ve had in years and we did it together. The only thing I had especially wanted to do for my birthday was tell her how beautiful she is. I think I came up with a good way of telling her when I say beautiful I do not mean sexy. I mean beautiful through and through. She is still that same smile and warm, wonderful woman I fell in love with.

She said she enjoyed driving me a little nuts (cause that is what she actually was doing) and I enjoyed it too. When her breathing changed and I felt her melt while we sat on the couch I began to understand what she means by it is more intimate than an orgasm. My orgasms are an intense high and I feel an amazing love when she gives her body to me. But it lasts only moments and I slowly come back to normal. I still feel good but the intensity is gone. On the couch I was just trying to show her how much I loved her, just sharing a piece of my heart with her. When out of the blue she melted I felt amazing. It was a feeling of power. I made her surrender to me. She was totally mine and helpless and it was my responsibility to love her, protect her, care for her. When she softly laid her head on me and let me just hold her quietly for few minutes she was telling me she trusted me to keep her safe from all harm. That feeling was there the whole rest of the day, not just for the moment. When I got to take her there one more time before we went to sleep I felt like the best lover in the world and still felt that way in the morning and am still feeling a bit of that high. I never want to lose the ability to do that.

Sorry I got off the subject of my birthday but I started to learn something about myself and her too. When we watched the space guy on his blogs. One of them was about the different but similar ways rocket engines work which is quite complex for several reasons. Missy actually seemed really interested and after he explained it all she said, “Ours doesn’t work like that does it?” We both laughed a little and I said no it doesn’t but it is still fantastic watching it go up.

I have to say that my Missy seems to have a devilish, diabolical, devious, dark, (Not the 4 D’s you talk about here LOL) sadistic side I didn’t know about. I told her I would get even but it is not going to happen. She actually made the love making all the more intense. From anxious anticipation to totally bummed to super high in a flash. The sex was incredible, probably the best we have ever had, and when she melted in my arms that second time it was the exclamation point on my day. And holding her naked body against mine all night was wonderful. She wasn’t at all tense on Friday and that made it even better. She even let me caress her whole body and then I got her to melt in my arms and it felt extra nice having her sleep in my arms last night. I noticed this morning she is a little uncomfortable but she still seems to be glad about everything that she did for me… for US. After what happened I may understand the rush some of you men must feel when your mistress surprises you with an unexpected love making session.

This birthday was so unbelievable I think I am going to tell her I have that strange disease where you age super-fast and next week I turn 34.

22. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    That was such a great day you described. My heart would have been in the throat if it was me and you said you lost the key. Good trick.

But the geek in me has to ask what blogs you watched about spacex? My favorites are Scott Manley, and Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut.

23. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Can you please post a picture of the Rocket?

I want to get my Child one.

Iso.

24. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Tim Dodd is my guy. He seems to have a connection to Elon and his Space X. Space X seems to be where the coolest stuff is happening. I bring up a lot of his older blogs from time to time and I think I learn something every time. I brought up the one on how the three basic forms of engines work because it was so relevant after I got my rocket.

LockedbyFridayGirl and homebody like this.
  25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice