HTV3 Sizing Concerns

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by lockedinsocal, Jul 30, 2019.

1. lockedinsocal

lockedinsocal New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hello all! First posting here. My partner and I are interested in trying chastity and have heard a lot of great things about the HTV3 for a starting point (for myself). The largest trouble I'm having now is that $200 is a lot of money to us to spend on an item that has so many size variations. I realize that these types of items are non returnable and that makes it even more difficult. If there is any advice that someone can give me, that would be great!

I realize that they have a sizing guide for the rings and I'm somewhere in the 45mm or 50mm range but I think I'm more concerned about the cage size. It seems like they only actually measure the length of the tube for where the penis would be totally encased (which seems to be only 60% of the length of the tube (tip to tip). Should I measure my overall length and cut that in half to determine tube size? Thanks again! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Perhaps you should buy the chinese knock-off first as it comes with 4 different rings sizes. As to the length of the tube to choose I think it depends if you are large when flaccid or a "grower." I am a grower and started with the V2 "small" which was fine. I bought both the "nano and nub" knock offs and like them both. Admittedly the "nano" is a little smaller...and the "nub" is much smaller than my original "small V2." Surprisingly ...as small as the V3 nub is.....it is very comfortable once you have it on. For the price I would therefore suggest buying several different tube sizes in the chinese knock off. Three would cost you less than $50.

3. lockedinsocal

lockedinsocal New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Thank you for the advice, I was thinking about that as a route to go. Would you suggest any website in particular to find a knock off? Ebay? Sub Shop? Amazon?

I'm about 3.5" flaccid and around 5.5" when hard. I'm sure I couldn't go wrong with the standard size as I feel I'm close to average or a bit below average. Thanks again for the advice, would love to get any one else's opinion.

4. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Ebay has several choices if you search Holy Trainer V3 nano or nub or small. With your flacid size you should probably be in a small or nano. When i purchased the nub and the nano...the knock offs come with several size rings which allowed me to experiment with both tubes and different ring sizes. Surprisingly I found that I could use the smallest ring size with the nano but am more comfortable in the next larger size with the nub. The only problem i found with the V3 knockoffs was that I had to make a few modifications with my dremmel before the "magic key worked" well. I had to do a little sanding of the sharp edges on the rings....and some sanding on the "left side of the ring" to allow the key to freely move.

5. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice