htv2 keeps slipping

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by alan watt, Aug 21, 2017.

1. alan watt

alan watt New member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    hi all,

does anyone have an issue of the htv2 keep slipping? mine keeps slipping down, does anyone have any idea of how to keep it closer to the pelvis? mine keeps slipping down and i have to constantly adjust it by pulling the skin. i'm in the 50mm, would moving down to a smaller ring help?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    You need to use the smallest ring possible. Most go for the bigger ring for comfort but the smaller rings are more comfortable for extended wear. The large ring will move up and down, as you noticed and cause chafing problems. A tight ring will not move much. If you can get more than a fingertip between your scrotum and ring, it is too big. Even if tight, it will still move down. That is the nature of the beast. When my wife tries to get me erect, the cage moves away from my body so that the ring also moves. The weight of the cage and lock will obey the laws of physics and pull down on your device. I found switching to a security screw helped a lot. I adjust myself several times a day. My wife thinks I am playing with myself. :)

3. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Would you care to expand on the security screw, please?

4. outfun

outfun New member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I had the same problem with the standard HT ring size - it would slide down which was not visually appealing to my KH and it allowed for quite easy pull out. Switching to a smaller ring changed everything - I now have to adjust slightly on occasion, but in general it stays tight next to my body. The smaller ring makes it difficult if not impossible for me to pull out.

Wish they sold the device with different ring sizes so everyone could find the right fit.

5. Erlocked

Erlocked New member

Nederland
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I just got in today a new HT v2 with 4 cockrings, 50-45-40-36 mm,(all include)
    Now I,m wearing 40 mm and feels mutch prettier as the 50mm before.
    So ill just ordered a 40 mm ring for my HT steel version. Hope it coms asap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice