HT V3 sizing help

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by eajuggalo, Oct 5, 2019.

1. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Looking at moving from my cheap Chinese steel to a HT, just not sure which size tube to get. I'm 2.5in flaccid and 3.75 around. Going by the measurements on their site, it would be a Maxi? There is no way I need a maxi. Can anyone with a comparable size tell me what works for you?

2. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is the change driven by a desire for greater comfort and longer-term wear? If so, keep in mind that the body adjusts after a few days, and "too big" can be a real problem.

I started with the standard ring thinking it would be a little big. After some experimenting with longer time frames, it turns out to be pretty dead on. I'm testing the smaller tube now, and here again the standard really is pretty good.

I hate to say it given the cost of HT stuff, but you're going to have to experiment. Standard is a really good starting point, though.

3. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    I’m using the standard and it’s a good fit, still finding which ring works best.

For the price go standard and move down to the small once you’re more accustomed to wearing it.

4. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    The change is driven by wanting something that is not as heavy, a little less obvious in certain situations and that doesn't give me the ability to become fully hard behind the cage. I find it hard to believe that I fit in a standard tube when the CB6000S was way too big on me and the steel cage that fits the best is one of the smaller ones available.
    Can I ask what your measurements are that the standard works well for you?

5. boyfox

boyfox Member

Medical
    Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I'm currently locked in an HT V3 Maxi for Locktober 2019 and love the comfort and no room to feel and erection! Flaccid I'm 3.5" long and 1.5" diameter. My cage is 2.5" long and 1.4" diameter. I would recommend a Small for you. I'm also wearing a 55mm ring and in a cock ring I wear a 40mm, so you might want to ups size there, too. Let us know what you get and wear.:lockkey:

6. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I wear the nub with a 36 mm ring am 4 inches hard and about 1.5 soft and about 3 inches wide when hard and about 0.5 inches soft and it's the best cage I ever bought skip the knock off and get the real thing you won't regret it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice