HT v The Vice

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by JessikasBitch, Mar 19, 2019.

1. JessikasBitch

JessikasBitch New member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Good Evening,

I have been locked continuously for a period of time in a very comfy and controlling HT v2. However, the device has not snapped near to the joint in the moulding.

It is no longer covered under any warrant, as such I not must order a new device.
    I am considering ordering one of the custom HT v3 devices, but also have looked at and keep seeing a lot of information and twitter posts about The Vice device.

I am in two minds if to go with the vice device or the tried and tested HT.

My mistress used the HT on other boys also, but is open to trying new things.

Any comments or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Chris

2. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I used the HT v3 for a while before I switched to a Malechastitynow Contender.

The HT was very comfortable.

3. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I’ve worn a HT v3 nano for over a year. Most comfy device I have ever worn.

4. BransBitch

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    #4 BransBitch, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    The Vice with Anti-Pullout was cool but not a good choice if you are taking it on and off a lot as it requires the sides of your dick to get used to being squished a certain way that it "locks you", once its in its fairly comfy but the amount of parts frustrated my Madam. I can see the merit in the design for surte.

HTv3 On day two, 50 inch ring, Normal Size cage, I barely feel its on, it oddly destroys my erections as I get them during testing. At night it got moved a little from erections but with a qtip my head went right back in to position in the front. I noticed if I pull my balls down, then up around the upper cage ring it kind of keeps my balls to the side of my cage when I'm wearing tight underwear and I have zero problems after that. Comfy.

I kinda miss the weight of metal of our earliest cages, but after doing this for awhile the HTv3 is great for long term and in general. The way this top lip kind of goes under your skin and follows your dick is kind of amazing after you water heat the device once to get it soft and let it mold to your pelvis and privates.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/neat-htv3.31560/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/htv3-skin-on-lip-pulled-back.31561/

Amazing engineering and thought went in to these.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice