HT Ring Size vs Circular ring size

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Spot, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Hi,

I’ve recently tried out my holy trainer device having previously tried a cheap metal device. With the metal ring I used the 45mm size so went with the same size for the HT. it’s not so easy to get on but once on there seems to be a lot of space at the top. I can fit two fingers in at each side. Is this normal? It looks like I could probably easily pull out of the cage which is a shame because it feels comfortable. I’m wondering if I should go to the next ring size down (40mm) . I’ve attached some photos.

Thanks

——————
    09C16A2E-466B-4ED3-A50D-3529DE932466.jpeg 15929130-8BB9-4404-B57C-439B2B6B09C6.jpeg 0C75A5BE-891E-4463-9572-9ABBCFF1A3EC.jpeg

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Their rings are shaped a little bit differently, and they go wide at the top, and then really pull up the middle bottom. If it's staying in place, you aren't losing circulation, and you're not slipping balls through the gap, then it's probably fine. Try the next size down if you've got it, see which you prefer

3. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Thanks! Yeah I might give the smaller ring a try and see if that helps the issue.

It’s actually only one finger either side at the top of the ring I can fit. But I realised this morning in the shower I can basically insert a finger into the tube so most likely could easily pull my penis out. Hopefully a smaller ring makes that more difficult

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice