HT first impressions

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Charleston, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Just received my HT3 small yesterday. I had to do something while waiting on my queenskeep to come in. My CB6000s is unbearable after 3 or 4 days, only slightly more bearable than having my nuts in a mousetrap. So far I think I may have to tweak the ring slightly, but other than that this thing is light years ahead of my CB in terms of comfort.

skD likes this.
  2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Hi there...I made the same move...the CB6ks became way too uncomfortable. I tried the HT standard but the found the shaft length too long so opted for the HT small. I did not like the way the lip of the shaft piece pressed into my pubic area, so filed it down. I placed the ring in boiling water and pressed the oval ring into more of a circular shape as I found I was enduring the burning sensation too much on the underside of my testes. I then drilled a series of holes in the shaft head to allow for cleaning. Quite happy with the result now. See the images of the filed down approach I took in my pic album.
    HC

Charleston likes this.
  3. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I’ve had the HT3 standard for 3 months, I wear it 24/7 and have no issues. My wife removes it for cleaning everyday then it goes back on. I used the CB-6000s as well, it was fine but I prefer the HT3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice