Howdy from RI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnimiFirmitas, Jul 7, 2010.

1. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Hello everyone -

I've joined your forum to continue my learning process about male chastity. This is a topic I've researched for about the last 7 months and discussed with my long-term girlfriend on several occasions but until recently she has not felt very comfortable with. Right now we're working together to "try" male chastity without a device, which is needless to say is difficult for me. I have tried restraining myself from orgasm on my own before several times, only ever reaching about 7 days. Hopefully with her support and our common goal I will be able to maintain a bit longer and we can see together what this effects this can have for us.

Currently she and I have an open relationship (on both sides) which is good because I am bisexual and she enjoys being able to reciprocate whatever male attention she chooses. We don't plan to curtail those activities even if we decide that male chastity is right for us, but we will need to be a bit more picky about whomever my partners are, since orgasm denial would still need to be enforced even if I'm let out to play. I know this doesn't jive with some people's views of how male chastity should be implemented, but our relationship is based on equality and mutual enjoyment and that helps to keep us close. That, for one reason, is why her acceptance of this potential lifestyle is difficult, as she views my orgasm as the greater good and has difficulty understanding why I view restraining it as the greater good and pleasure.

There's a first glimpse. Oh, and I find it necessary to point out that I'm not FROM Rhode Island, I'm just stuck here temporarily. If you've been here, you probably understand.

Thanks,
    Animi Firmitas

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Welcome :)

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice