1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to train Pony to jump

Discussion in 'The Veterinary Center' started by celeste, Aug 12, 2009.

1. My Master ordered me to find out what the best method is for teaching me to jump over short obstacles (under 2 feet) while I am circling around him being whipped. As He is already whipping me, how does he signal the jump and then enforce the height of the jump?
    He's discovered that being forced to jump humiliates me worse than almost anything else. When I have to jump at the command of the whip only, I feel more animal than any other time except when I have to eat out of a bowl or horse trough. So now he wants to do jump-training all the time.

Help, anyone?

2. remote control d electrics and a big whip

3. electrodes around your balls and dick should do the trick but it must be strong enough current to give you a shock

4. Yep, that'll do it. A swat with a riding crop right before the jump helps too.

5. Surely the way to do it is for the trainer to bring the whip around from the front, so to avoid it hitting your shins, you're forced to jump?