How to tell original or knockoff HTV3?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Halloedri, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Hey there,

I was wondering whether the Holy Trainer V3 I received ~a week ago is an original or not.
    It does have the „Holy Trainer“ label on the front of the locking part.
    The plastic does not smell from itself.

But there are also some seams visible on the ring as well as on the tube.
    It came in a small, brown zipper plastic bag with „Holy Trainer Male Chastity Device“ label.
    Wasn‘t the Holy Trainer always shipped in some sort of a „book“?

Any hints/comments how to check for an original Holy Trainer?

2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Miss Amanda ordered the v3 for me and it arrived today. It's one of the cheap versions, but came in the same packaging (brown pvc bag) as the v2 full prive HT which we bought some years ago. The plastic does seem a bit cheaper, but otherwise hard to tell the difference. I think the test will be in how long it lasts.

3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    HER HTv3 came in a vinyl zippered bag, brown/bronze with gold lettering but you can see through it. I would have to look at the markings on the device to tell you what is there but m'Lady has it locked away. It does sound like yours is the real deal.

Where did you buy it and what was the cost?

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    well the bestest way is how much it cost. The ones that are knockoff are cheaper.

5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Here is my experience in a nutshell after recently ordering both the Original HT product as well as the Knock off product.

**The original HTv3 from the HT website arrived in that off brown vinyl/plastic zip bag or pouch and the HT logo on it, and the postage labels originated in Switzerland and was able to track progress via FedEx... fyi ... signature was required for delivery!

**The knock off HT Nub arrived with contents inside of a clear plastic bag.... 5 rings in one bag, cage and key/lock in their own clear plastic bags as well. Postage label originated in New York, and arrived via USPS and was able to track progress, just not as detailed as Fed Ex. The package was delivered into my mailbox.

For a few years I have had an older HTv2 standard that worked well but was a bit long when I got cold and super flaccid, so I recently ordered a knock off Nub just to see if would work for me as well as the fact that it came with all 5 size rings... and for $20 .... not a big deal if they didn't :) That knock off arrived with everything in a clear plastic bag. That Nub was surprisingly comfortable for short term wear for me. I ended up having to take it off after about the first 36-48 hours though due to some chaffing under the sack from the ring. Apparently the weld joint or whatever that is on the ring was not as smooth as I thought and needed to be sanded down, which I have not done yet. I also noticed that the plastic or bio-resin whatever it is seemed to be a cheaper feel and look compared the the HTv2 that I have had for years.

I was impressed enough with the new knock off v3 design that I ordered the HTv3 small along with the 45mm ring (the size ring that I had been using with the v2 standard) straight from the Holy Trainer website thinking the quality should be better than the knock off. Had it delivered with the 2 day shipping (Switzerland to California inn 2 days .... amazing!) The original HTv3 small fits great for me except after 36 hours it really feels like the ring is just a tad too small for me and I should be using the next size up .. which sucks because they want another $67 with shipping for another ring .. uggh. I was able to use the V3 knock off rings with the original HT tV3 small tube, but there is a little bit of play in the interlocking of the two pieces .... which I think if there was some high impact or twisting of the device .... they could come apart which would not be a good thing.

Depending on how serious you are about your chastity experience, these are great choices for short term wear and or travel. The hygiene factor still requires a frequent removal for cleaning as that funky stinky smell kicks in around that 3-4 day mark with these enclosed cage/tube devices.

6. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Hey,
    thanks for your replies!

I have bought mine at a german shop and the price was nearly the same as it is when ordering directly from the manufacturer.
    Some days ago I the HT was stored in a drawer in my camping car, directly under the roof. And it was hot outside as well as inside...
    When I took it out to lock, I recognized that the material actually had become a bit soft.
    Which might be another hint that it could be original, right?

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    The better clones will also soften in heat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice