How to tell her properly

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LockedByG, Apr 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Hello, half a year ago I came here to seek advice after my girlfriend broke up with me after 4 years. In retrospective, kink was a part of why we broke up, but it was not the only reason. I only told her about my kinky side and chastity about two years in, which I now know was too late. I think I had my reasons, but I feel like it was a big mistake.

So me and this girl started dating recently (we're both 21 yo btw) and it's quite nice. She likes sex a lot, wants it often and she even arranged a threesome which we had with her best friend (f). Getting to know this side of her made me open up and tell her about me enjoying some bdsm and also being submissive sexually (didn't mention chastity yet though haha). She seems to truly accept it and like me anyway. I even told her I had a stage when I enjoyed feminization and she was not put off at all which is really relaxing to me. That I can be honest to her is very important to me.

So she seems interested in trying femdom, but she said to me that she does not really know how to do it. I totally understand that, she's young and has never done it before. On the other hand, she is a feminist and a "strong woman" type (but maybe still quite young for that?). Anyway, I really don't want to push anything on her, but I also want to know if we are compatible. Do you have any ideas on what to do?

I told her about some possible ideas like that she could tie me up or order me to do things for her. But nothing too wild. Also tried to explain what's interesting to me about D/s. I don't want to top from the bottom. She likes it when I rub her feet which I do gladly. But it's still missing something. We are going on a trip this weekend and I was thinking of maybe talking to her about it? Not sure though...

I will appreciate any ideas, best regards to all

2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    If she is as strong a woman as you say, and you know she in to kink. So my advice to you is let her know everything about your lifestyle. Tell her about your cage and how you would like to be under her control . It is the only way you will be sure of your lady. Surprises in a any relationship are not good for the relationship, as you already found out . Good luck . Keep us updated .

LockedByG likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    You could buy her an introductory "How to" book on the subject...
    Or even two, one on chastity, and another on FLRs.
    Tell her they're not "instruction manuals", but just for her to get some ideas.

Then she can pick some things from them that she'll be comfortable with, and get an insight into other things that she may not have heard about. By choosing what she does from the book she'll be making the decisions and it won't be you telling her what to do, so it'll work for both of you in making her more confident about being dominant, and you'll not need to top from the bottom.

Whatever you do, the best advice I can give is go slow. Let her discover, experiment and evolve at her own pace, and whatever YOU do, you must do everything for her, not for you.
    Your attitude towards her is what will make it a success. If you're not submissive, she won't be able to be dominant.

LockedByG likes this.
  4. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Buy her the following book it gives a good guide on how to deepen an FLR, but be careful what you wish for :). 24/7 is much harder than a few hours in the bedroom or the club and extends beyond the bedroom.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dominant-W...=1499194464&sr=1-26&keywords=Mistress+Jessica

What you will find that follows this introduction is a set of rules and information that you can adhere to in your Dominant / submissive relationship or not. If you purchased the actual book rather then the E-book, you will find each page has the rule listed and a check box for “Yes” and “No” so that you may start off slowly implementing new rules when either an infraction of that particular rule is encountered and needs to be dealt with by agreeing to adhere to the new rule, or say when the submissive has to many minor infractions and because of that a new rule needs be added to the submissive list of rules they will need to adhere to. Kind of like you do something bad then you have a new rule in your life. It can be quite a lot of fun, just sitting down and reading a rule and each time a new rule is added the submissive life can change dramatically because of it. How you implement the rules or not, is entirely up to you, these are just guidelines, things that we have found have been fun and work well in our relationship, feel free to alter or change a rule to fit your own situations.We have even included a number of pages for you to add your own specific rules that you may have that is not included in our own rules. What you have in the end is pretty much an owner’s manual for your submissive husband, what better fun can there be for a submissive husband to know that in his house is a book of rules that he must follow else he may be punished by his Dominant wife. I personally like to leave the book lying around the house just so my submissive husband can see it and know that it is there.

Hope this helps.
    Also go to local munches/events so she can chat with other experienced Mistresses. Message me if you don't know how to find them

5. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Thanks for the tips guys. I'll buy her a book as a source of inspiration eventually but will take it slow for some time now. Let her breathe and maybe mention something carefully this weekend. We don't even live together yet, so I think it would be complicated to have a 24/7 thing going on.

"Careful what you wish for" seems to be very true for all of us, but then in my view, surrendering to the will of another can be an expression of true love. I definitely wish for love even if there is a price to pay - and this is my way to express it.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    She's horny and likes being in charge. Anything that feels like an attempt to educate her in BDSM culture will irritate her and turn her off, especially if it makes her feel like a kink vending machine. That's even more true of anything that involves work upfront, for example reading books or detailed articles.

Instead, I think your best bet is to turn up wearing your chastity device, put on a collar if you have it, hand her a (sensible, not heavy) whip and tell her she's in charge for the evening and to be as selfish as she likes. Promise her if she tries anything risky or dangerous you'll use her name tell her no and why not, otherwise you'll do as you're told, even if it's boring (it won't be).

For added fun, if you have "toys", produce those as well, and tell her they are an option, but not an expectation.

You - or even her - might find this guest post I wrote useful: Feminist Femdom! Making Femdom Sustainable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice