How to tell girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by adoreyou, Jul 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. adoreyou

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    i'm still single. but i'm curious on how to tell a future girlfriend about chastity as well as the femdom part and giving her full control. i know it's a lot about how confident you are when you bring it up but... yeah.

someone want to share how you told her about it?

2. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
  3. MistressDee

MistressDee Member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    When my partner @Sissy4dee and i first got together, he was very experimental with me. He would always want to play with my asshole, or have me send him pictures, and then he slowly started to ask me if it was okay if he could eat my ass, or if i could finger his ass and even eat his ass. We both became fond of all kinds of foreplay.

But i remember that he used to start saying something when we were talking about sex or foreplay, and he would shut down and not want to say anything, but i kept wanting to know. I was curious to what his fantasies were, and what he wanted me to do. Not long after he started explaining that he had fetishes he thought no one else really had, i told him that we could try them out.

We now have a very open minded relationship and try pretty much anything, which has lead us to try chastity.

I think if you start to tell your partner things slowly and make it so they can be curious and interested it works out well. I never thought it would be so involved and interested in so many different fetishes, but here i am, and now i just love sex, dominance and being a mistress!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice