How to stop pinching

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DominationDevotee, Apr 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is covered anywhere else, so apologies if it is.

My KH has given me a new cage, however, I keep getting pinched at the very top between the two guiding pins and the lock. Does anyone know how to avoid this?

I've included a picture of the device I'm using and would be really grateful for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Try a little Vaseline in that area.

DominationDevotee likes this.
  3. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I usually use a dab of eucerin cream or aquafil type and pit a dab on those areas either before you lock it on or in my case having not been unlocked for quite a while with a Q tip. My cage is pretty tight and get a little pinch in the area just on either side of the lock it's more of a chafing a little lube does wonders

KBS and DominationDevotee like this.
  4. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    Does vasaline or lube make that much of a difference? I hadn't even thought about that, thank you

5. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    It seems to for me I put some in two spots mentioned and on the base ring under my balls that is the other area where I get a hot spot I have a small ring ... And Wife/ Goddess has kept me totally locked for quite a while

6. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes a little lube goes a long way. I also use numbing cream when locked

7. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, it's not working.

I've tried lube and vasaline, but the pinching is unbearable, I've had to go back to an old one and suffer a lot of grief from my KH. She's calling BS and thinks I'm making it up, despite the clear pinch marks!

Any other suggestions?

8. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    When first went to steel I had to train my body to get past the chafing in those areas. I had been locked for a couple of weeks before Valentine's and that is when I started with the eucerin heavy cream applied several times a day and at night. My body adjusted and Goddess used me for Valentine's pleasure and said nothing about relock after , So i self locked daily in a vice mini with the smallest base ring to keep the body used to the base ring I was taking it off at night to keep Goddess from feeling pressured and accusing me of toping from the bottom ... One nightly conversation I asked her which cage she liked best the steel won out and I told her what I had been doing, her immediate response was to put the steel cage on immediately and I have been in it ever since... Sorry reason for the long.response but I was glad I kept the area around her little cock conditioned it will get used to it and can still have moments of slight discomfort, you just have to keep after it use the lotion when ever you need it..

Rectrix and DominationDevotee like this.
  9. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    Okay,

So right now I'm in trouble. Still locked in the plastic cage, but in the dog house for having to switch from the metal one which Mistress prefers.

I've tried lube and putting some elastic bands around the lock to try and prevent her toy from getting pinched but notr is working. The pain when it pinched is unreal and unbearable. Do I have to find another cage?

10. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Is the problem with loose skin getting between the pins and their associated holes? If so, the stocking method of putting the cage on can gather all the loose skin out of the way. Once it is on, no issues.
    I had issues with that style of cage with the edges of the rings causing chaffing on my foreskin. Different cage was the answer in that case.

11. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Hot spots are a common issue. Lots of lube a little numbing cream(I make my own) better than store bought and off n on wear. Wear for week off for a day wear for 2 weeks off for a day. Seemed to work for me. You will find what works n what don't everyone is a bit different when it comes to pain tolerance also .

12. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Becare for the numbingcream the pain is a signal that something is not going well.
    I used in the begining babyoil, to solve the pinching. Now years later my body adapted my device.
    Good luck
    Xxx

13. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes you are quite right with numbing cream you do need to use a little common sense also but generally if the fit is good one can work thru this

14. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I am fairly new to chastity life, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
    You may have the wrong cage for yourself. I have read in other threads that some people have had to try multiple cages to get the right fit and comfort. Penises come in all shapes and sizes, you may have to find a better or just different cages that suited you.

15. Becalmed

Becalmed Member

Local Time:
    As mentioned I tried a couple of devices before I found one that was comfortable. I also found that a little cream did the trick. I also found that as it stayed on longer it got much better. Sometimes I will get a little hot spot at the bottom of the ring and again a little cream fixed it. For pinching at the top near the lock, pulling the penis to tighten the skin as you place the cage over it works very well for me to avoid skin bunching up and getting pinched as you place the two pieces together.

16. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Good advice

17. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Also I did have to smooth out some spots being a handy kind of guy I had the tools Dremel tool buffed down a few rough spots around the lock area and the sharp top edges to the internal lock. I do find that the internal lock keeps the 2 pieces of the cage tighter and less slack than the padlock type of devices. And o do have a pretty high tolerance to pain.

18. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I am overweight, and have found the pinching is worse because the softer layer of fat allows the cage parts to entrap a "fold" of skin between them. The pain is intense, and it is much much worse on the metal cage.
    Now, for the metal one, I lay a little strip of heavy cloth (similar to denim) over my groin first, connect everything up, and then slide the strip of cloth out from under the cage. It is similar to the stocking trick, but I find it easier.

bondinchas and DominationDevotee like this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Have you tried the lace method? When I was in a metal cage I had difficulty getting in. After applying baby oil, I would loop a shoe lace round the bottom of the head of my penis and out the end of the cage, then I would pull my penis down to the bottom of the cage and the a light tug would pull the lace off my penis and out the cage. Or it Could be that your just not suited to that type of cage, surgest to your key holder you both look through eBay and find a cage your both happy with.

20. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    Hi Everyone,

Firstly a massive thank you for all your responses, loads of ideas I'd never considered, and Rc-Oz, you've given me a cracking idea.

I've attached a small slip of leather to the top of the cage where the pinching occurs to see if this will remedy the problem, I'll let you know how I get on!

Thanks again

Attached Files:

bondinchas and RC-Oz like this.
  21. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I did something similar, and am now having the same problem as you re-occur. I'm not exactly sure of the source of the pinching, but it's breaking the skin in places. Keeping in mind that most of the advice given was about chafing, which is a totally different issue. I did have a device once that had too loose a fit between the pins and the holes they go in. That one I fixed by sliding a bot of thin rubber hose along the pins, so that the fit was tighter, and my skin couldn't get into that gap. I'm going to experiment with thin rubber foam, and make a shield similar to what you've done. Too much shaft skin, bunched up around sharp bits and nooks and crannies is always a recipe for broken skin it seems!

22. JBexplorer

JBexplorer New member

Local Time:
    I have that exact cage on now and have not had a problem like that. I was getting cut underneath and used a file, sandpaper and steel wool to smooth out the sharp edges. Fits great now. Two months no issues.

23. JBexplorer

JBexplorer New member

Local Time:
    I replied here with this same answer.... Use a file, sandpaper and steel wool to remove the sharp edges. Worked great on mine.

24. Babydickgirl

Babydickgirl New member

Local Time:
  25. Babydickgirl

Babydickgirl New member

Local Time:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage pinching

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice