How to permanently lock an external integral lock?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Sep 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Be careful of "permanent" locks. Things can happen. In another place, I posted how husband had to get a "permanently locked" cage off a cuckold when we were at a gathering. Husband says there are any number of things you can do, but both him and me recommend against it.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    A few years ago there was a video of some poor sub having his chastity device welded shut. Pure wank fodder. Entertaining, yes, but utter fantasy not having anything to do with reality.

1mlockedup likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Breaking off the key in the lock is always a popular fantasy, but on it's own, practically, it's no different than giving you an unbroken key to use.

With an unbroken key, inserting the key shaft into the lock will allow the lock barrel to turn.
    For a broken key, inserting the key shaft into the lock will allow the lock barrel to turn.

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    That is so true. Lol. When I think about it. You could break it off half way in, then it should work.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think the normal idea is to have the key only partially inserted, but I added coating the key with JB Weld so that would get into the workings of the lock.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I saw that one too, I think it was really solder rather than weld.

1mlockedup likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    The simplest way would be make a rivet out of polymorph plastic, aka "friendly plastic". It turns into putty in hot water, but when it's cold it's really solid. Comes in a variety of colours these days.

However, since you're going to be wearing this for a long time, what about going back to Bad Ass Workroom and asking them to do the same device, but with the ability to seal it permanently? You might be able to get something with a lower profile.

Queens kept likes this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Giles_English likes this.
  9. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    how about crazy glue in the lock ? It works on padlocks .

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Chewing gum would work well.
    Chew it to soften it and poke it into the lock keyway with a matchstick.

Have you ever tried getting hard dried chewing gum off of anything!

11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Could work. And if the mistress chewed the gum it would be much more satisfying.
    With taste of blueballs and cream.

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    It does not make sense to do so, but if you want the best choice might be to go for a device with security screws.
    Exchange the security screw with a break-away-screw and use a metal adhesive on it that is usually used to secure screws. Once the head is broken off and the adhesive is hardened there is no way to remove it.

Have fun with your next visit to your urologist. ;)

13. Berlin_sklave

Berlin_sklave Member

Germany, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I think a rivet instead of the lock would do the trick

14. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m surprised no one mention Bad Ass Workroom or Custom Chastity yet…both of them have permanent options available. How permanent are you planning this to be? How difficult do you want removal to be in case you “HAVE” to remove it and what are you willing to lose in doing so? What is the driving factor for wanting the level of security that you feel only permanence could provide and are you willing to deal with the consequences (and possible dangers) associated with such decisions?

Like, I don’t know about most of you but I can’t justify the destruction of a device or lock for permanence especially if it was a custom device that I had to break into due to an unforeseen circumstance. I like the idea of permanence but I’m not sure I would enjoy the reality of it. I think the permalocker is a unique idea and being able to “easily” drill one out and replace it is cool. I wonder if there would be a way to make a steel one with a spring steel that would be able to flex just enough to insert and lock the permalocker but not enough to be removed…I think it is possible but also would be a difficult thing because the nature of most metals is NOT to flex to use any metal but a high grade stainless steel would lead to rust issues quickly…

Are you particularly tempted to escape? Do you want the key or out so badly that you require the permanence or is it more of a mental game? What about a way to use a stainless steel rivet? Rivets can’t be picked and similar to the the permalocks have to be drilled out to remove. There’s a lot to be said about red lock-tite and security screws…permanence really doesn’t seem like it would be that difficult to implement, it’s life in the device and the eventual “NEED” for removal that presents the real issue. So it comes back to what are you willing to change in your life and what are you willing to put up with to achieve the permanence you seek and what is your LINE that would need to be crossed for you to undo that permanent decision (if only even for a short period of time til you could restore your chosen or consent driven condition)?

15. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    Just thought about something. What if there was a way to attach like a metal cover that fits over the locking section and covers and nestles into the space where the internal lock sits. Like a bar with a nub that fits in the open space with a flat cover that completely covers the open locking area without a mess of a lot of adhesive or epoxy. This way I would think you could use a lot less adhesive and create permanent cage but not necessarily something that would be difficult to remove should you need to, you’d only have to remove the cover plate…I hope someone else can visualize what I mean by all this.

1mlockedup likes this.
  16. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Recommend against permanent, but i think most if not all BAWR cages can be made with a permanent (can't remove w/o destroying) option. Even they warn you not to do this if you are not ready for it to be permanent. We just think it is a bad idea from medical emergency stand point. At any rate, good luck on your decision!

17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    The thing to consider about a "permanent" attachment is that as you age, the probability that you will need a medical procedure that necessitates the removal of the device approaches 1. Think about surgery, an MRI, etc. In an operating room, they want you present without any other items.

It sounds like a nice fantasy, but reality is something else. You don't want a necessary procedure to be delayed by the complication of a permanently attached device which needs to be removed.

18. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The same issue of "what happens in an emergency" applies to wearing any device outside the home. If you are unconscious, then they are not going to spend time rummaging for your emergency key.

However, my understanding is that hospitals, and paramedics in particular, have lots of tools that would go through most chastity devices with trivial ease.

I think it is wise to have a device with obvious places they can cut, and best of all to have something non-metallic that cuts easily anyway.

19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    People often talk about "medical emergencies", but given that many of us are over 55, don't you also have to think about colonoscopies? You're supposed to get one every 5-10 years and they don't allow any jewelry of any kind because they might have to give you a full body MRI.

20. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that applies to Americans. We Brits get to send in a poo sample, with the possibility of follow ups only if it's indicated.

Even so, regular colonoscopies are predictable by definition, and 5-10 years is significant period to be sealed in chastity.

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    We can do an annual poo sample instead of an in person colonoscopy, but the doctors would much prefer the latter. And yes, it's predictable, but if you've truly sealed your cage in such a way out that the only way out is to destroy it, that would be a bit of a drag. (Giles, I know you can drill out your security bit and I think you've got like 5 more, so I know you would have it covered).

22. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes. I have 5 spares. I think most solutions to sealing a device involve something that can be drilled out, except those hellish snap in C-clips.

23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I've been wondering about those. I wonder if anyone's used them and then had to somehow escape.

24. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure it's possible with a steady hand and a very fine drill bit. However, if I were using the C-clips, then my assumption would be no unsealing without destroying the device with a hacksaw.

(If you think about it, a permanent device with no replaceable seal is really single use. The main thing keeping you in is the cost of replacement, especially if you are in a couple.

The snag with that is that you're bound to have to randomly remove it every couple of years, so you can't even be certain your $300 investment will even last you 6 months. Imagine having to destroy one, then convince yourself or your partner to buy another!

The ideal single use device would therefore come in a pack of, say, 4 and cost the same as 2 normal devices. The cost of replacement would still act as a deterrent, but the wiggle room for emergencies would guarantee a very long period of use.

That's the logic behind the 6 seals that came with my device. The high cost of a new pack of seals is a feature, not a bug. (Though small items aren't necessarily cheaper to 3D print in surgical plastic anyway.)

I suspect the dwindling number of seals would act as a slippery slope, giving a keyholder and "excuse" to condemn the wearer to long and longer periods. In our case, Xena just tossed the replacements in the back of her drawer and that was that.)

Danny15, bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice