How to measure?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by mikeybound, Feb 6, 2018.

1. mikeybound

mikeybound Active member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I’m not quite sure how to measure for these cages. The lengths listed seem unusually short. Any advice?

My length seems to be about 3 1/3-3 1/2 inches.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I think you'll find that you need to buy a cage that is 1/2 or maybe even 3/4 inch shorter than your flaccid length! Some people may even recommend going as much 1inch less! Trouble with cocks is that they are so individual that its difficult to give accurate advice to others! What suits one person maybe way out for someone else!

3. SabrinaBlue

SabrinaBlue New member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Good question! I joined the forms to ask that same question. The HT website is a little confusing on how they do the measurement. Right now I am locked in a CB-6000 and have a inch or more of extra space. I want to go as small as posable as its hard to were tight girls jeans with out the device being noticed. Any one that has a HT v3... Is the instructions for getting ring size accuret?. Cant wait to upgrade to a HT-3 just don't want to order the wrong size ;). Thinking Standard or Small. any tips would be appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice