How to make a cheap effective full belt for under $90 USD

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cogman, Oct 25, 2017.

1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I just posted some pictures in my profile album here...warning there is some bare bits so if you dont want to look then don't...but it shows how one can easily modify a cheap $60USD belt with a few tools to make a much more expensive belt. Without the cable you can just lift the tube up and the penis can come out the bottom.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../making-a-cheap-dhgate-full-belt-secure.2774/

its a DHgate job but modified to make it secure...comfortable and extremely effective...even more secure than the looker2 since I discovered I can shake it and cum reasonably easily after a few weeks. Worn it for almost 2 weeks without removal. It has its pros and cons over looker2

Have to sit to pee (looker 2 you can pee like a normal person)...big plus for looker 2
    Almost every time you pee I need to stick a cotton but up the hole to move the pee hole to where it can pee...plus for looker 2

Heaps and I mean heaps more comfortable to sleep in with no base ring...night time erections are actually pleasurable...even if you cant cum Big plus for full belt

Heaps more secure, there is zero ability to shake, see, touch the penis....does enhance the submissive feel of the device....harder to forget its on......when it came off after 12 days its like....so there u are old friend...with the looker u can always see it and touch it....plus for the full belt.

While it looks quite uncomfortable it actually isnt apart from the odd pinch on the ball bag from the cable..and you need to shift the waist band around a bit ever now and then because it is quite tight.

To keep clean I actually purchased a anal attachment for the shower hose...and the nozzel is perfect for directing a strong spray down the side of the tube and up the pee hole...it actually feels nice...and is the closest u can get to sensation wearing thing thing...but it keeps it perfectly clean as well....also mistress likes the rear end very clean before she pushes the cable to the side and uses the strapon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice