How to keep a caged man busy when I'm at work....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PurpleKeyHolder, Jul 28, 2017.

1. PurpleKeyHolder

PurpleKeyHolder New member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    So, I stumbled across this site when searching for inspiration as the whole chastity world is still very new to me and hubby. We currently have a holy trainer and have used this a few times but only for very short peiods. (Couple of days here and there)
    What I'm struggling with at the moment is how to keep things exciting for him when he's locked up during the week and I'm at work. Don't want to have a scenario where he's locked and feeling neglected, need some ideas to get me started, hopefully some that will benefit me too! Suggestions much appreciated

2. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    give him tasks to complete by the time you get home I.e. Household chores, let him be creative and make you a special dinner etc... let him know he will be rewarded or punished based on his performance and then have a plan of action for good and bad behavior. The chores and tasks you give him will let him know you are thinking about him and that you have expectations of his behavior while you are away. Another fun thing you can do if you're into this... there is a company called Lovense that makes a buttplug called the Hush that you can control with your cell phone. You can make him wear it and give him a little buzz any time of the day to let him know you're thinking about him. My wife and I have one and it can be a lot of fun. Just think of things geared towards your pleasure and have him do it for you, trust me he'll love it if he wants to be submissive to you.

3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Hello @PurpleKeyHolder this can depend on your other areas of interest , but as a start have him complete some household tasks , cleaning ,laundry , preparing meals that type of thing , you could include a reward / punishment system , if set tasks are completed he gets a tease session or more , failing to complete tasks results in longer lock up or maybe another physical punishment if you are in to that . also make sure you set tasks you don't like doing that way its of benefit to you , there are many more things you could have him do but that will depend on your own interests and how far you want to take things , but this should give you a start

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a fun toy I'll have to check into it Thanks

5. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    It's pretty fun, they're a little over $100

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    It sounds to me like you don't keep him locked up for extended periods. That seems like our situation. I am retired and She works, so I am locked up while She is at work (to prevent my wanking) and I am given a chore list to accomplish each day. If I get the list complete, according to Her standards, by the time She gets home, I get released. Otherwise, my next opportunity for release is when She comes home the next day. Since I have had 2 heart attacks, I wear a duplicate key to my cage on a thin gold necklace which has its clasp crazy glued shut. I the event of an emergency, I would have to break the chain to get the key. Additionally, due to my feminine side, I am required to wear lingerie of Her choice all day while doing my chores and to underdress my male clothes for shopping and other out=of-the-home activities. We also have a Lovens remote plug as well as cameras in the house so that She may torment me and watch me over Her iphone from work,

7. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Don't worry, a caged man, after a few days locked, stay in a mid state of arousal all day long whatever he's doing!
    He only could feel neglected if you don't care about him while at home.
    For a lot f couples, chastity games spice up their sex life.
    They change from vanilla Saturday night lovemaking to an intense and permanent complicity. The teasing can be done on the phone, in the restaurant, while shopping, at the beach... A gentle rub on his crotch to remember him his state, An allusion while talking with friends, which is not understandable by them, but clearly for him.... A lot of ways to remind him he's not neglected and to keep him horny. Ans doing this, I'm sure your sex appetite will grow to!
    Chores, feminisation, plugs, humiliation are add ons that you can use to spice up your chastity play if it match with your kinks!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice