How to introduce Chastity, when they know your locked up

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mash2214, Aug 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I just had the experience of introducing chastity to another guy. He had already seen my cage and knew about our FLR life style. The details are on my thread "On Display " it's raised some interesting comments. So I'm asking. How do you introduce chastity to someone that already knows your loccked up ? Let's have some fun with this

manintyres, sissybitch and Mark Owen like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    HI Mash I have a true story along these lines that you along with others might like , As you probably know I have been wearing at the instigation of my mistress a chastity device for the best part of 15 years , in that time as far as I know only 2 people apart from us have known about it , 1 is my mistresses best friend and the other is my good friend and then work colleague , This all took place about 10 years ago when I was still working , At the time I was fortunate to have a lovely young lady of about 25 as my secretary , although very attractive and I am sure a dream come true for a lot of men somehow just not my type , I at that point was about 41 , My friend however at 45 took a very different view and was besotted with her , After a few drinks one night the conversation between my friend and I ultimately turned to his thoughts of this young lady , my reply to him was something along the lines of , she just isn't my type and even if she was I cant do anything about it anyway , well that was it he just would not let it go and kept asking what I meant , as the drink flowed I told him about my mistress and the chastity device , his reply was prove it I don't believe you , so in a half drunk state I showed him my device which at the time I was wearing , I think he was totally blown away with not only the device but the concept of it , he has since come to understand it better , although he did give me a nick name which has stuck and still calls me it to this day PRISONER , which I think fits well , even though we do not work together anymore we are still good friends , so to answer your question I think the person would need to see the device to understand how you would wear it , but explaining why you would want to wear it may prove to be a little more difficult for some to understand

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    In the last 47 years, there was never a need to explain the fetish we were in at the time. People usually do not ask questions about your sex life. We knew that our girlfriend was having sex with others and we never asked for detail. Heck, we never knew what arrangement she had with her husband of 25 years. Our girlfriend did not know we wife swapped or that I had sex with other women. No one ever asked me to explain my fetishes. If asked I would just give them a short answer like we are into chastity and my wife decides when I orgasm and leave it at that. If probed, I would not like it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Great story , I agree they need to understand the why. At least in my case he had someone tell him about it ahead of time, so it wasn't a shock to him like with your friend. Taking it slow is probably a Good Idea. Thanks for Sharing.

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice