How to go ahead with permanent chastity? o.0

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by llpaileeds, Jun 3, 2016.

1. llpaileeds

llpaileeds New member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    18 m here :p

I'm fairly new to this. However, after such a short time i know i want to go forward soon enough with complete permanent chastity :p as in, never taking it off, whether for cleaning, or discomfort, or whatever ...or at least not for years and years time if my interests change :p

But How? I need a device that in no way could come off, could no way become too much hassle - as in, my piss slit not become unaligned with the device opening - and that looks good! I want the device to become almost a permanent part of me... :p I just dont know how ._.

so how would i go about doing this? Does a piercing help or hinder? Strongest material to use? A hygeinic one would be best, as i NEVER want to take it off, even for washing the parts :p

Thanks for the replies <3

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    First off, calm down. Permanent chastity in reality is not going to be anything like the fantasy. The first thing you need to do is experience a week, then two, then four and so on. The longest I have been so far is 2 months and 2 weeks and it wasn't easy. I have thought about what would I do if my Wife demanded permanence and I still don't know. All I know is it isn't easy.

3. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Same reply here. Most of what you read online is pure fantasy although there probably some who get close to living it. My wife is bi and prefers sex with women so she had the idea that I would never cum again. Problem was that after a few months she lost all power over me. I had nothing to lose and she had nothing to threaten me with, so we went back to shorter terms of chastity. We have been at this for almost 4 years and we started off slow with baby steps and then worked our way up to 3-4 months of orgasm denial. Then we decreased that time until we got to 3-4 weeks of orgasm denial which we found was optimum for us. Much longer and I am consumed with sex so much that it interferes with my work and life. Then when I do cum, it is disappointing because it is not as good as it is after 3-4 weeks.

It is hot to think of permanent chastity but it is not practical from a health and safety aspect. As someone who has had surgery on his penis twice already, I certainly know the value of a way to get my cage off of me. We have fun because my wife makes it seem like I will not have an orgasm for a long time and then when I least expect it, she does not stop in time and I cum all over myself.It really is more fun when you can go in and out of chastity. Sometimes I just want to pee normally without sitting down and going through the cleanup ritual afterwards.

Do not try to emulate anyone. Just do chastity the way you want to. When we ignored what we read and just did it the way we liked it, that is when it meshed for us and became our lifestyle. Like anything else, chastity can get boring after a few years so we took a break. I am locked up now but have not been for the last two months. I did miss feeling aroused all the time but it was also good not to have to hassle with my device. We seem to be settling into orgasm denial a few weeks before a special occasion or holiday with a break afterwards until a few weeks until the next occasion.

4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    You might want to get married some day, or if you are gay you might want a partner.
    Sexual relationship is part of all that.
    Never say never.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Subject to above, it's still worth looking at the Lori devices: probably as near as you can get.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    you should look at http://www.titaniumchastiti.com/ . A PA piercing is very secure and you can also buy titanium locks. It will also take a while for you PA piercing to heal enough to use i the device so if that's what you want then you should get the PA now so you can get it healed. Good luck!

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Yes, they're a new manufacturer, member here, just started up. Based in York. Most Lori devices need piercings (PA or frenum) also.

8. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    You may see my photo (PA Chastity) and it may be the way of permanent chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice