How to Get the right Size?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Slave_m1411, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Hello all my friends at the Mansion.
    In any time of need, you guys have been the best and i always appreciate it.
    So; I have decided i really want a Holy Trainer. Been doing alot of research and alot of people rate them very high. I am currently locked in the CB6000. Now, a couple of things. I measure when soft about 3 inches. I have no idea if thats small enough to fit in a CB6000s. I would like to if possible, get a small HT if i will fit, so its smaller in my panties and prettier. So thats thr first question.DO i go regular or Small? and the second half is the ring? I dont know where to measure my CB ring from but the internal diametre is 45mm. so i Guess its that and not the full size of the ring? Alot of people say to go a size down with the HT ring becuase of the design of the thing. So will i fit in a small? and what size ring should i go for? Would apprecate any and all help you lovely people can give me.
    Its so annoying they dont come with the different rings likes the CB Rang and they aint cheap either.

Lots of love
    -Sissy Maria xxx

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    There are HTv2 rip-offs on DHGate that are sold with all three rings for about 20 dollars the lot so it might just be worth buying one of those just as a sizing aid for the genuine device.

3. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
  4. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I have a Holley trainer short with the smallest 36mm ring and I love it except my balls slip out on occasion. If you have very small balls you may want to look elsewhere .

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    The small is not so small at all. I am close to your size and I only filled up about half the cage and was able to get a full erection inside it. The reason is that in addition to the length of the cage you have a 1/4" gap or more. Then the cage can pull away from your body or hang from your scrotum and a 5" cage gives you about 1 1/2 inches more of length.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice