How to get 'it' into a Looker 02?

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Mistress Raven's property, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Hello everyone, I've been lurking here for a while before joining.

My wife and I have been exercising various levels of chastity + FLR on/off for a couple of years now, which we both enjoy immensely :).

In June we decided to make it a permanent foundation in our relationship :D, but we have quickly realized, that the Bon4 silicone isn't suitable for 24/7 long term use (hygiene, security, aesthetics), and we are now looking at The Looker 02 (I'm uncut) with removable plug.

However, being used to a flexible base ring, I can't fathom how I would be able to get a fixed ring size where I can squeeze everything through, while it still being a snug enough fit (after somehow getting it on) that it stays in place and doesn't allow ball slippage.

How are you guys getting everything through an inflexible steel base ring without seriously hurting yourself?
    Is there some kind of trick, like using a nylon stocking to pull the cage on?

And how do you squeeze the cage on, all the way, if it has a plug and you thus can't use a stocking?

Thanks

2. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    Note: On the Bon4 I can push my penis through the base ring, and then with a bit of dexterity and quite some force, pull the ring apart, and gently shove each testicle through, before letting the ring snap back in place, where it is then made inflexible by the lock strap.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    One ball at a time. Pull on the skin to make room.

A little bit of anti-chafing cream along the top of my shaft lets me tuck my skin underneath the top of the ring. Once I get my head underneath, I can get the rest through.

Yes I will get somewhat hard. I can tug on my balls to give me more room to tuck my head under the base ring when I’m excited.

DenyingThumper Wordpress blog had a few videos of him installing his cages.

I never use a stocking. You’ll find steel has far lower friction than silicone (which has the most). This makes it great for long term wear.

I have a silicone Bon4 with internal spikes and I found it nearly impossible to put a squishy cage on! ;)

I’m cut, but loose enough a piercer asked me if I was uncut. I use my loose skin to tuck myself into the cage, enrobing my glans, and I’ll let my natural ability to “pop” in work.

A plug does make it more difficult. Be careful and use sterile lube for sounding. I’ve done it. It’s fun. I just couldn’t wear it long term myself. Just play safe. You need to control your erection more and stay flaccid as best you can. Be gentle.

Sometimes just popping the cage over the tip and letting yourself just sit there, bored, waiting for the erection to die down works. My wife’s needed to do that sometimes before my erection will fade enough before she can lock me down.

It’s possible. Many men wear these. Uncut men seem to enjoy the cap. I thought I might have in my early days as well. I kept getting skin caught. But somehow that problem went away with time. I rest my skin around my glans such that it’s about 1/2” showing. In my Contender I can move and reposition the skin through the cage rods. I assume you’ll be able to do that behind the cap of the Looker as well.

A metal cage is heavier than a silicone one. It’s also thinner. So your base ring size might change from your Bon4. You’ll probably want to get a metal cock ring or two (male-essentials or elsewhere) to confirm you got a snug fit that doesn’t let your parts go cold. 1/4” or 8mm is a good thickness.

Good luck with your foray into continual chastity.

4. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    Thank you very much @Peter Rabbit, the tip about the metal cock ring seems to be essential, as I've tried several times to get into the 48mm Bon4 silicone ring like you described, and I simply had to give up. I don't think it's the size alone, it might also be the super high friction the silicone provides.

I'm going to order the metal rings first, to figure out what works for me.

Thanks, that's what I figured, although I would probably prefer the open cage otherwise.

Does that mean it's more 'dangerous' or risky to have a cage that allows partial erections when there is a plug? I definitely want it to be safe - but also as secure as possible (requested by my wife).

Found it, very informative.

Thanks for taking time to provide the very detailed answer :)

5. Warack

Warack Member

Germany, RLP
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Looker 02 is a greate device. I weare my now Ford the hole Locktober. (You can See it in my Album if you want). When I put it on I use a sterile lube as well. For me it was a lot of practice to wear it for this amount of time. Take your time and do not overact it.

6. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback

Does any of you have advise on converting a circular ring size to that of the ergonomic ring on this device?

7. Warack

Warack Member

Germany, RLP
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have both Rings at the Same size

8. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Lol

Always one testicle at a time, then the soft penis.If possible in the reverse order, the ring is probably too big.

Try putting it on in a warm shower or bath, and lather up well...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Do some tests with steel cock rings in advance.
    This helps to determine the smallest diameter you can stand during nocturnal erections. The wire size of the cock ring must not bee thinner than 10 mm to be comparable to a looker.
    I have a device with 45 mm A-ring and a short 42mm cage an another with 42mm ring and 38mm cage but longer. The plug helps in both cases to stabilize the penis in the cage. Since I am also uncut. The cap of the Looker 2 is much more comfortable as wire cages or plastic devices where the foreskin always prodruces the openings an got caught between the edges and the underwear.
    In any case select the maximum plug diameter but a length shorter than the cage, This is what I can tell from my 3 year experience. You have to find out if you can insert that size into your urethra.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice