How to express interest in FLR/Keyholder in a Dating App without making someone run a mile ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kajiruspet, Dec 17, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    This is one of the fundamental differences between men and women.

Women need love, they will give sex to get it.
    Men need sex, they will give love to get it.

Give what the other wants, and you'll get what you want.
    If neither gives, neither is likely to get.
    Offer the wrong one, and you're likely to be rejected.

Chris_S likes this.
  2. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a pretty good quote to use on the site actually. Remember to put (c) bondinchas 2021. Perhaps in a smaller font for that one, and white text on a white background.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. O2beyoursub

O2beyoursub Member

Vermont
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Well, I tried alt.com with little luck. Unfortunely, too many scammers and prodommes.

4. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    This. Yes. I also (many years ago now) tried these sites and they definitely do not produce results.

I met my Goddess and current FLR partner on OkCupid. We met vanilla but I did indicate I was kinky in advance. The thing is that there is not much chance of just meeting a Domme online, on just about any dating site. And the professionals, well, they are there to make a few bucks and not much more.

The best way? Find a great lady, be a good guy, engage in an actual relationship, and convert her. It can be done, but it takes work.

After my divorce (which happened due to my ex finding my browser history, and learning I was trans and bi curious) I began dating and went through several people to find my person. I was honest with everyone I went out with in the short term about what I was looking for, and, what I was, which is creative and very kinky.

That's just life, isn't it? There is no easy way. A person can't just type in exactly what you want and have it delivered to you.

Socialize. Enjoy life. Be open and honest and communicative. Date a few people. Vet the ones who will never be what you want. The law of averages says that sooner or later, an Alpha personality female will come your way.

Rectrix and CaramelMochaBoss like this.
  5. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    I actually had a bit of success with this on dating sites before I married and settled down. You don't set out to make it about chastity though. In my experience I was talking to women I wished to date and they apparently liked me too. That was my motivation rather than seeking to discuss chastity (we can do that on this site).

But sometimes, once comfortable in a chat, bedroom interests or past relationships may come up and I would (being truthful) hint/imply towards submissive tendencies. If they didn't pursue that line of questioning, I never pushed it. But some would spot it and ask about submissive nature (whether that applied in the bedroom or outside it too etc). Once you're two people having a consensual discussion about sexual experiences mentioning history with male chastity wasn't something crudely crowbarred in.

From these chats I subsequently dated two women happy to explore it and one who wanted me as a sub.

SubSnuggler, Rectrix and kajiruspet like this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    That's an 11.

Start with a 2 or 3.

For example: "Looking for an intelligent woman who knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to say it." Or use terms like "strong" (instead of dominant) or "assertive" (instead of FLR).

Good luck ...

SmallRyan and kajiruspet like this.
  7. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice