How to deal with daily unlocks?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Iron78, Jan 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Hi.

I have been playing with chastity for the past 4 years, but only on special occations and at most from morning to evening. I do however love the feeling, and it is even better when my wifes knows about it and teases me.

But now I am thinking about suggesting 24/7 to my wife, based on many good threads in this forum, I think it could be a lot of fun. However I do have one issue that I cannot see a good solution to :(.

I do a lot of sports, 6 days a week every week. I MIGHT be able to run and bike with a CD, but its many km each week, so I am not really sure. But I do also swim, and there is NO WAY I will shower naked in a CD with all other guys at the pool. So best case the issue arrises 2 times a week, worst case is 6.

I REALLY do not want my own key, or just an accessable key, that would be a huge let down. On the other hand, and cannot count on my wife being present with her key every single time!

I know there is no perfect solution, but have anybody had the same issue, and how have you made it work?

Nastyreads and sissy_connie like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Tough one. I am active too. Frequent remove/replaces are just part of my life.

Iron78 likes this.
  3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    How do you handle the key?

4. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Generally, it's just left on the bathroom countertop. Wish there was a more exotic answer. Once in a while the key is put in a locking safe with a timer.

As time moves on for my wife and me, it's less about force and more about submission.

Iron78 likes this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    My wife and I are in a more vanilla relationship. I'm locked 24/7, but will unlock for road cycling. Neither one of us wants me all chafed

I have a key for that in the bathroom. 20+ years of being locked has given me discipline, and I don't even think about using it. I remove the device, change into my gear, then replace it when I get back and hit the shower.

I do understand how not having a key makes it better, though. Maybe plan which days you will need to unlock, and ask for the key in the morning before you head off to work?

Lazlo Toth, sissy_connie and Iron78 like this.
  6. subby8

subby8 Active member

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Hello Iron78,

I think that this is a common issue, because staying locked for 24x7 (in reality) can be difficult to achieve.
    in my case I have mainly three reasons, why I am not locked 24x7:

1) it still feels not "ok" to wear a chastity device
    2) even when my keyholder doesn't give me any reason for it, I have some kind of "shame" admiting that I like this
    3) may sound silly: I am a bit concerned that it might do something to "my ..aehm now her (!) private parts" if I really wear it 24x7.

As you said, I also love the feeling and the hardest part is wearing your cage while beeing absent from my KH, because there is no easy way to deal with the upcoming hornyness :)
    A solution we came up with, is that we bought a very small keysafe which is locked with a number code.
    She puts the key in and choose a PIN (which I don't know) and hands out the lock to me.
    If there is a circumstance, where I need the key, I can ask for the PIN and can get the key.
    Additionally I can put back the key, choose a random PIN (the lock can be send blindly) and then make a picture of the lock combination (without looking at the numbers) and send it to her via Instant Messanger.
    Then we delete the picture from the chat (Telegram and Signal are great for this.

This would maybe also solve your "problem" that you need to be unlocked sometimes, without having full access to the key.
    What is/was important for me, that I can handle the locking myself without having her involved or causing her much work. She get's the new PIN and I am safe.
    If I have full access to the key, the changes I might take matters in my own hand are very likely ... :eek:

Additionally we have also two other arrangements which help during the unlocked times:

1) In case I decide to release myself from the "pressure" I need to add this to our FLR journal (onenote)
    2) within our contract there is something like a weekly rating, which tells us how "good" I have been fulfilling her needs/our contract. This score is also used to calculate how much pocket money I get for the next week. To spice up thinks a bit, some metrics are either 0 or 1, which means: if I fail them, the whole score is 0, which equals no pocket money.

To sum things up, my suggestions:

1) get a portable key safe
    2) find some arragements which make you feel "locked" even when "unlocked"

feather.sub

Lazlo Toth, sissy_connie and Iron78 like this.
  7. subby8

subby8 Active member

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Iron78 likes this.
  8. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all your great replys, they really got me thinking.

I think I have figured out an acceptable solution by now :)
    I already own a kSafe, because I have been playing a bit with self locking. My idea is to store “my key” in the kSafe, and place the kSafe in the bathroom or something similar.

Every time I am done with doing sports, I will place the key in the kSafe and calculate when my next workout is comming up. Then I simple lock the kSafe for that duration. The key is now out of reach!

As the kSafe is transparent, my wife can inspect that is there and check the timer. If I try to cheat or make a mistake, it will be visible and she can easily add more time to the kSafe.

Not perfect, but I think it would work for me :)

9. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Just to follow up on this, we ended up getting a Igloohome Smart Keybox 3.

This box allows to create pin codes that only works on a given schedule, eg a code that is only active every monday from 16:00 to 17:00. This way I can access the key before sports, but otherwise I can’t.

I would prefer to not have access to a key at all, but as I also want to do sports, this is a acceptable solution.

10. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Sounds logical and reasonable!

Iron78 likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is what I do too. I fail very occasionally, only once so far this year.

HerToy2021, Lazlo Toth and Tom Allen like this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now that the weather has warmed up, I'm riding again. I send her a text to let her know I'm headed out. She likes the idea, and enjoys checking after I'm back and cleaned up.

Also, I put my cage into a mug of hot soapy water and leave it in the shower to soak before I ride.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Figuring out what works best on an individual level is more important than following some arbitrary code of being locked all the time. i mean if you're working out or exercising, how realistic is it that you'll be able to gain an unapproved orgasm? Glad you worked it out. Good luck and enjoy.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    glad you found a solution!

15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is somewhat similar to my routine. I am also trusted to remove/replace when I deem it necessary for a bike ride, shaving, or skin relief. But relating to my other string about symbol vs deterrent, I NEVER removed the cage in order to masturbate. But I HAVE masturbated when I removed the cage for some other purpose.

Miffy and Rectrix like this.
  16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't. After more than 20 years of being locked (part time), not wanking is second nature now. :cool:

Miffy, jemima and Lazlo Toth like this.
  17. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I'm pleased I saw this thread, I've been internally debating about my own situation.

Mrs Sen is not yet a keyholder, I have a key on my keyring (car keys etc) and one in the draw beside my side of the bed. I play racquet sports 1-2 times a week at night and go to the gym 3 times a week in the am. So far, I have unlocking before sports and relocking when I get home and same for the gym. I don't masturbate when unlocked and it would be potentially hazardous for the sport I play for me to continue to wear the cage, so removing it is common sense, but I do on some level I feel like this is somehow "lesser" in terms of chastity.

When we first tried chastity 8-12 months ago, I'd ask permission to remove the cage for sports (which was never denied, more often met with a "you'd better" type response), but as yet the unlocking for non sexual reasons hasn't come up as needing her permission. Maybe I'll start with a text before sports next time "freed willy" or similar. Something playful but sending a message that I am acknowledging her position (without explicitly stating or pushing something on to her).

dgbeach likes this.
  18. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    The solution you found is really pretty good, and way cheaper than some other alternatives. Hope you are enjoying you lockups.

dgbeach likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice