How tight is too tight

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Nogood, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Hello chastes and keyholders,

me and my keyholder have orderd our first chastity cage last year (CB6000 replica, to try at first) and straight away we noticed: That will never ever fit! Then we had one with metal rings connected with leather, which was quite comfy, but not really secure and sometimes a bit to large: diameter: 4cm -1,6"- and aprox 14cm -5,5"- long (which is about my non-erected penis size, so an erection wasn't possible) On the other hand: the cock ring was ajustable, so you could always pull it tighter.

Now we wanted to get a bit more serious and found a cage which is a bit larger than the CB6000: 11,5cm -4,5" - long and 3,3cm - 1,3"- diameter wide tube and 5 Rings and 4 spacers in various sizes. Thanks to some tips here on the Forum (BIG Shoutout! *thumbsup*) I managed to get my best mate in the tube with the stocking trick. For first try I choose the largest A-Ring and the widest spacer and well: It fitted! ... sort of ... maybe a bit tight around the bottom...nah just ajust a bit ... oh there is no room for ajustments...well just wait a bit.

Well, the waiting helped a bit. I managed to ajust the balls, runing all day, but the A-Ring still "cuts" in the perinum (and no its not sharp, its just the feeling!). Its 4,8cm -1,9"- wide but still pressing, either on the bottom or on the top.The skin of the scrotum always crinkles and is beeing pushed in this force as well. But the worst part: As soon as blood goes down there my balls swell and get blueish-purple (but not cold, as I read a few times here) and it sometimes is a burning pain as a hot knive on skin right behind the A-Ring.

I really like the feeling being locked up by my mistress but now on day 3 - with two really not so comftable nights - and a lot of information from this forum with the routine of shaving, cream and oil to help it, it really isn't getting better.

So here my question: Do you guys think the A-Ring is to small or does the whole pantie-organism down there just needs time to align with the cage?

Thanks all for helping me, and thanks for this great site!!

2. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Personally i would say.... start off more slowly... wear the device a few hours... get it off again...
    Your body also needs to get adjusted to the feeling and restriction...

Often is it also a trial and error... once you are really soft... you can better into the tube etc. When we all started with chastity... it's a turn on for us... and therefore never completely soft to get in... you get used to it in a while...

The burning for me is mostly solved by using some oil... and also that can be trial and error... for example, when i wear a too big ring... it hurts... when i wear a too small ring it hurts too, but in a different way which is hard to explain... so trial and error i guess....

Nogood likes this.
  3. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    @Nogood , a well-fitting cage starts with taking your measurements first and like @havke said to proceed slowly to get yourself used to this. Sleeping with a cage could be considered as "next level" and will only develop pleasant once you have a good fitting cage. When the cage is not fitting well, nocturnal erections could be a disaster to handle...

There are bunch loads of guidance to read here at CM about how "good cage fitting" should look like. But, in brief, the cage should have a "snug fit". To determine that snug fit, proceed with measurements in flaccid state of your best mate (which might become later her best mate). Once you have determined your dimensions, you may select the cage from the shop as close as possible to this. Once you will be in the category length over 2", diameter > 1 3/8" and base ring around 2", most likely you will not succeed with "standard" cages. In that situation have a look at "custom" cages. Before spending money to buying more "standard and not well-fitting cages", you better consider spending one time a bit more for a "enjoyable cage" from a custom supplier.

My burning problem was solved by a bit of enlargement of the gap (distance between base ring and cage). Only 2mm of enlargement brought a huge improvement. Of course, only once the other dimensions are well selected.

All the best!

Nogood likes this.
  4. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @elias

well I measured before and thought that the differences between 50 and 48mm wouldn’t be that bad (huge).

And yes: we’ll take it slow from now on.

Question: Anyone here with experience with ManCage products? They got 50, 55 and even 60mm A-Rings and I’m thinking about getting one.

5. elias

Local Time:
    Well, 2mm could make a world of difference. I am wearing my cage with a 2"ring. The 1 7/8" ring is definetly uncomfortable. So I guess the 50 mm ring might be fine. Could you still put your little finger under the ring?

As said the gap between the base ring and the cage can make a huge difference as well in burning sensations.

I am not familair with the ManCage products, but it looks to me that they supply the cage with "spacers" to modify the gap.

As you can read at CM and see in my album, personally I am very satisfied with my MCN Contender cage. Even here, the gap could be modified easily yourself with the instructions of the manufacturer.

Nogood likes this.
  6. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    I can squeeze my pinky under it, but only with Vaseline (read that that would help). So yes it is to tight.

As mentioned: I already have the widest spacer build in mine (not sure how wide it is), as I have various.

I just had a view on your device-well on the manufacturers homepage and got three problems: 1. I need a length of about 5.5”-6” (flaccid). 2. They don’t ship overseas. 3. I’m not willing to pay that much... sure if you use it everyday over years then it’s ok. I’m not saying it’s overpriced, but for me snd my KH just being a part time active it’s not in relation.

7. elias

Local Time:
    @Nogood, Mark of MCN will be happy to produce a cage upon your wishes, in particular the Contender. Although "your dimensions" are not listed at his www, just ask him by mail. He responds very quickly. In respect of the length, my total length is about 3 1/2 inches. I doubt if any "standard" cage will be available in your length, given 5.5 - 6". Make sure you measure your flaccid length during a period of e.g. 1 week, every day at various moments. Than use your "shortest" measurement as the dimension. In respect of overseas shipping, you must be wrong. MCN ships outside the US very quick and without any problem. After ordering, my cage was produced in 1 week and delivered 10 days later at my doorstep in Europe (without any custom trouble as well). About your budget I can not judge, keep the suggestion for this in mind once your KH and you become "addicted" to this game...

All the best!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    @Nogood when you sayed How tight is too tight do you mean the cage or the ring please cos if its just the cage then if you cant get in it its to tight but if you mean the ring then thats easy cos if its to tight all you bits will go a funny color.

MissyB and M_and_M_214 like this.
  9. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    @jemima the Ring... the tube is tight as well and air circulation is not possible (although it has holes in the side)

My KH took of the cage today and I had multiple minor cuts on my pericum ... so I think by now the question answered itself. We’ll look for a ring with at least 5,5cm

10. M_and_M_214

M_and_M_214 Member

Pipe Fitter
    Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM

Will the scrotum "swell" a bit as well. Or seem extra full? Even without pain?

11. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    Yes it does, when get teased to much it also turns "purple"ish - blue...as meantioned above.

12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh that sound nasty. i wud ask your Mistress to see if there is any nasty sharp bits thats in the cage .

MissyB likes this.
  13. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    @jemima I had a look at the ring and the cage and everything is smooth and no sharp bits or alike.

I think its just the problem, that I didn't measure correctly before and that I thought: One-Size-fits-all! Well I have been mistaken after taking measurements constantly for the last two days I will order a bigger cage - where the Tube is at least 4cm in Diameter and the Ring 6-6.5cm . Hopefully it will be a bit more pleasure.

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oh that sound awful big but i hope that it fit you nice and is comfy for you.

MissyB likes this.
  15. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    If it drops off, its was to tight.

16. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    @Mrloched true ... but I don't exist on trying- My KH would kill me!

17. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    Well Sissys, Gentlemen and Misstresses: I FOUND THE SOLUTION!

I own a SLA 3D Printer and after measuring a dozent times and coming to the conclusion that it must be at least 57mm (rather 58) I gave Thingiverse a shot and found a ring for the Mancage, which should have been "larger" due to the publischer. Bad news: yes it was bigger - 4mm (so 52mm in total)! Good news: I could resize it to 110% - and evoila: 57.38mm diameter! I'm saved and won'T worry about my cock falling off *hihi*.

Afterwards I even pritted a 60mm Ring wich is absolutly comfy! But my KH insited, that I put the 57.38mm on. So here I am back in chastity again - hopefully this time without (unwanted) pain.

jemima and elias like this.
  18. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i glad you find one that fits you nice. @Nogood

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    for that size you might want to checkout cherry keeper, I also need a cage of 38-40mm and most on eBay ect, are all 29-34 mm.

Nogood likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice