How tight is too tight? For rings on ball traps

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by luckyhubby83, Apr 13, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    i have a 45mm steel jailbird Chinese knockoff. It’s amazing compared to my cb6000 that was a 50mm
    I was able to wear the cub at night with only mild issue but the 45 mm one is too tight and I wake up as the ring becomes so tight when I get a erection at night. The balls to show some darker coloring when that happens so I take it off. This does not happen in the daytime however I don’t have erections as strong as the night ones in the daytime...

I’m going to order a jailbird but tell them 50mm , but am wondering if I should err on the side of caution till that arrives and not use the right steel ring device.

2. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    a good fitting base ring should have enough room to insert your index finger to the first knuckle when flaccid. If you can't fit to the first knuckle it is too tight. if you go past the knuckle it is too loose.

3. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Where are you supposed to fit the finger? Up top where my penis is or under my sack?

4. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    up the top is probably going to be the easiest for you. It really isn't important as everything should be soft when you are checking. You should get about the same result all the way round.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Up top.

Your night time problem isn’t unusual, especially if the length of your cage allows it to start to get hard.

In my opinion, your cage should be a bit shorter than your flacid penis. Then when your night time erection is attempted, it stops before it actually gets hard and pulls the ring down creating the pain you described.

I’m not sure your size, but not many are happy with the 50mm ring after they have been locked up for awhile. When I ordered a jailbird I ordered the 50 and the 45, and quickly found the 50 would slide down a lot during the day.

Mimi and Surrendered to Bec like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice