how secure are the belts from fetish felix

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by leb85, Mar 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. leb85

leb85 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I was thinking of getting a cs-100, but I was just wondering how secure it really is. I see that there are screws at the back of the hip band, would it not be possible to just undo the screws and get out of the belt. And what is the difference of the cs-100 and the cs-lite.

2. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    The CS100 and CS-lite are the same thing. It's just that the CS-lite only has one penis tube size, whereas with the CS100 you can pick a diameter and length.

For the screws, you could probably undo them with the belt on. I haven't tried, but I don't think it would be too difficult. You could use loctite or rivet the belt closed though.

Security - with the 'security band' it's 100% secure. Without it I can just lift the belt up and pull my penis out the back. I think the only way it would be secure without the extra band is if you had a big gut to hold the belt down.

I have the CS-Lite. The main issue I have with it is I had to drill some extra holes in the bottom of the tube to allow for drainage. Other than that it's a good bit of workmanship and very comfortable.

The CS500 might be a more practical option as far as hygiene goes, but I haven't tried that.

HTH,
    Rob.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice