How real is your chastity experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JesterChastity, Nov 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JesterChastity

JesterChastity New member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Me and my wife are into the "chastity"-thing for about 6 months now.
    We are both still in the learning phase I guess. After a while I began to notice that It is possible to pull out or even pick the lock pretty easily. I decided not the tell her since I don't want to ruin the experience for her.

Even If I am able to pull out I never did it since I feel like I would only cheat myself and ruin my own experience also. I am now thinking about a PA to not have that pull out option anymore but all of that make me ask myself how real the chastity experience is.

I feel like all of you are in chastity voluntary, if not it simply would be a crime and the any device could be easily defeated with some tools from the builders market :p However we all do chastity because we want to do this...

What I am wondering about is how "real" your experience is. If I want to stop it and get out I simply pull out or use my safeword. Having this option kind of ruines a lot of the experience but I think this is just how it is.
    I also asked myself severalt times why bothering with a chastity device and all the hygiene stuff when I also simply could promise my wife not to jerk off. In the end it is the same. If I want masturbate I simply do it... The chastity device is more kind of a reminder that I should'nt. But not that I can't.

What do you think? How does your relationship work? Can you pull out? Have you ever? How would your keyholder react if she/he knows?

MyDB likes this.
  2. Twoholegurl

Twoholegurl Member

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    You are betraying your Misstress!! Immediately tell her, that you can pull out and that you need a smaller and better fitting device!!
    She will honour that!!!

If I think about me and my wife and Misstress Emme - if I could pull out and wouldn't tell her immediately, and she finds somewhen out (and she would find out!!), Emme would definetly castrate me by ballbusting!! - and I would have deserved it!!
    (and ok - I would enjoy and welcome it!!!! - maybe I should try to pull out somehow....)

(Sorry for my bad English, but I grew up with German.)

3. JesterChastity

Local Time:
    Haha I am german to.

Uhm, what you describe sounds more like a phantasy than a real life relation ship to me?

I don't have a mistress I have a wife :p
    We are not on that "kink-level" :)

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  4. Twoholegurl

Twoholegurl Member

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    I have a wife and she is my Misstress; always, 24/7. I just said how it see it. Completely your thing what you do and how you do it.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  5. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Mental chastity is as important as the physical chastity for me, if you say you I can get out of mine if I wanted (engineer by trade) but that’s part of the devotion and trust that although you can you shouldn’t (I know the temptation is real).

6. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    My wife and I settled on a ribbon security that won't prevent pullout, but will make it obvious if you do. Once you pull it out you can't put things back the way they were. This has been enough deterence for us.

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Pulling out would feel the same to me as if I was texting another woman or doing things she doesn’t want me to do when she’s not around in general. I’d feel it cheating. So to me, it’s just not an option.

After a particularly difficult time for me with chastity, she asked if I wanted to stop.
    I told her we’d stop only if she wants to or if it no longer benefits our relationship. She has not once suggested it since.
    Chastity has become her thing as well as mine. Probably more hers.

Mark Owen, Rectrix and JesterChastity like this.
  8. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Since watching "Elementary" several years ago and lockpicking becoming sort of popular as a kind of sport or hobby I bought a lockpicking set for my nephew and me.
    So let me assure you: Everyone having the most basic set could beat all pintegrated locks within minutes. Common padlocks that are available everywhere are harder to pick, but with some understanding about how those locks work and with some experience you can pick them, too. If you want easier there are electronicsl devices you can use to open those locks (is not good for the lock though) and others you can use to open almost any security screw available.
    Combine that with the fact that it would be illegal to lock you againat your will and you could say that everyone wearing a cb is in fact rather on some kind of honour system.

Does all of that change something about my experience ? No, not at all. I want to wear the cb for my wife so the law does not matter and the cheating part due to that is also of no interest to me.

However: quite some time ago i got a PA-pircing to prevent pullout. But that is not, because it could hinder me getting rid of the cb if I wanted to, but rather because the cb would be a very, very weak symbol if from time to time you even might pull out by accident...

JesterChastity likes this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't pull out. We don't have any safe words, therefore its as real as it gets. To get out would require serious damage to the cage - stainless - therefore it would be noticeable.

Assuming I could get out, I wouldn't want to.... and if Lady C found out, there would be no more chastity lifestyle.

A

10. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Easy there, not everyone is into the same sub/slave experience you have.
    You have to realize that some on here are locked and chained in rooms and forced to drink their urine overnight and some are vanilla with a few kinks. I'm the latter (although I wish my wife would explore more together). Since my wife is in the tolerant but no interest phase it really is not real. I do it with the hopes she eventually gets more involved.

11. Cagedcarot

Cagedcarot Member

Local Time:
    My wife/Goddess wants my health to first. Making sure there is no permanent damage due to cage. Goddess would be very disappointed if I didn't inform her of needing a different cage and ordering what I need. She does tell me that she misses being taken by myself but has not released me either.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I can pull out of a travel cage, when I'm traveling and well soap-lathered up. It's handy for cleaning the bits on the road, and I could easily wank at that point if I wanted to.

Instead, I just explained it to her, and I tell her when I do it. Honesty for us has been the key. (And much to my shame, it was the lack of my honesty that caused us so many problems before this.)

13. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I do not pull out, and have no intention of a PA. Like you, I think it would be cheating. Just as real as anyone with a PA in my opinion. No safeword for chastity.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    After 6 months of no piv and only 2 allowed erections I begged for piv. It was a very humbling experience. I was told not beg again, nor would I. I am allowed to take the belt off for massage appts. The other day after a massage she saw I did not have the belt on. She mentioned it immediately. I felt odd being seen without it. Any orgasm I have is belted. So how real is my experience? My Queen is not one to talk about sex or chastity. However from what little she says and her actions I believe piv and erections are off the table. I wanted chastity play, and told her when I gave her the keys to the Behind bars belt they where hers to control. Did not see it going this far…

15. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    It's as real as you want it to be.

How you and your Wife do Chastity is up to you.

Let Her know that you CAN pull out but let Her know that you WONT.

The cage is a reminder of your commitment to Her and this way of life.

Any lock, any trap can be defeated with a determined mind.

anomalous1 and JesterChastity like this.
  16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I can't pull out. I'm not pierced but have a cage with an anti pullout that would draw blood if I tried to pull out. And i wouldnt be able to get it back on without the key. I don't know how to pick locks. I have bolt cutters but then she would find out. I don't have an emergency key.

She lets me out for cleaning when I ask and would give me the key if i told her I had an irritation that needed attention. Otherwise, she keeps the keys in a lock box that only she knows the combination to.

We have an agreed upon release schedule for sex that allows me a full orgasm and I'm locked back up right afterwards. My next release is determined by a dice roll afterwards and can be anywhere from 1-12 weeks.

If I told her I wanted out for any other reason or wanted to stop wearing it, I'd have some serious explaining to do. She now understands the strong temptation I have to pleasure myself and the benefits chastity brings to our relationship. The only negative she experiences is the occasional discomfort of the cage / padlock pressing against her skin while cuddling or playing in bed. I've painted myself into a corner for very good reasons. It would be tough to try to back out now without looking like a selfish prick.

So yes, for us, it's real. Our relationship has NEVER been this good! Neither of us ever wants to go back to life as it was before chastity. And we know my amygdala could win a momentary battle for control if I was uncaged. So we are keeping it "real".

IB-Chaste and Rectrix like this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Its very real for me, although I am rather fortunate my partner lets me out almost every week for sex, if not it might be 2 weeks. I would like to be denied more but .....do I??

It is not possible to defeat the tether. I showed my partner how easy it was to pull out without it and put it back in as such the tether is now mandatory. Shaking to orgasm is not possible, If I have her wand available too me it is but it is locked away in a box and its key is with my cage key.

If I really wanted to I could buy a another wand but that would be like premeditated murder, and it would be end of our chastity experience which is probably more important to me than to her, but she checks to make sure I am locked and always remembers to lock my key away.

Yes of course I could stick a screwdriver into the brass integrated lock and break it...but bleah it might get stuck halfway then it would get real hard to get off without power tools of the angle grinder kind.

18. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I am not locked permanently but even when im not i self control and do not allow myself to masturbate. That way whether i am locked or not i do not cum till she says i can. I find i can go three weeks or more. Currently 20 days and promised i can cum next week. If i find temptation is getting too much she locks me up or i self lock with her consent. I will be locking tonight till further notice as i am finding it hard to keep my hands off my cock.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  19. JesterChastity

Local Time:
    A ribbon security? How does that work? Can you explain that?

20. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    We use surveyors tape. It comes on rolls about an inch wide. Cut a piece off about 16 inched long, then cut that into 2 or 3 strips lengthwise. My wife writes something on it just prior to lock up. I can not duplicate her writing, so therefore I can't change ribbons.

Simply tie an overland knot around yourself and feed the loose ends ahead into the cage. As you slide the cage on, pull the ribbon ends and then tie a knot around one of the cage bars. Trim the excess.

Done properly, you are secured to the cage from the inside. If you pull out it is almost impossible to get back in undetected. This makes it real for both of us. This also prevents accidental pullout.

Mark Owen, Rectrix and JesterChastity like this.
  21. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Haven’t found an anti pull out that works practically, what cage do you use?

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    The Vice Mini. I've seen multiple posts by guys that complain of pinching. I've figured it out and don't have that problem. Like any cage, it takes time and trial. It came with all of the sizing options except one that I needed ... an extra small spacer. But fortunately they had that available for purchase as an option. Yes... I wear the Mini and had to have an extra small spacer which made the cage as short as possible. But it fits just right. Hopefully, I won't shrink. There are no more smaller sizing options with an anti-pullout.

Little guy, I am. But D doesn't like to hear me use that term, so I have to be careful. I guess that's better than the alternative. :)

Chaste Bear likes this.
  23. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Hubby can pull out of his cage. At first it bothered me. Since chastity was his idea, my irritation was more along the lines of "why are we bothering with this?" than "how can I make sure you never escape?". But after some reflection I realized it doesn't really matter.

We used to rely on the honor system, but I think we both like the cage better, even if it isn't perfect. It's symbolic... the cage and its key are constant physical reminders of my control over his orgasms. It prevents more than orgasms, I also get to control hubby's erections. Locking and unlocking the cage has become kind of a ritual.

And finally, even though he could pull out, there's no way he'd be able to get back in, and I'd find out. That's sufficient to forestall any temptation to sneak an orgasm. That's really the big one. For longer periods of denial, hubby likes the cage much better than the honor system because in his mind it removes any temptation to cheat. For him, that temptation is a spur-of-the-moment thing, and a speed bump is just as effective as an impregnable fortress in that regard.

Every person is going to be different, but for hubby the honor system is perfectly fine for 10 days, and kind of risky after 20 days. With the cage, I know he can last at least 80 days. So if we want to play for 30 days, then the cage makes that possible. It's still a very real 30 days of teasing and denial... even if he could end it by pulling out. And it's something that just wouldn't work without the cage.

24. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:

The ones chained in rooms, can someone bring them a laptop??

25. cagedpassions

cagedpassions Junior Member

SEATTLE
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I like that aspect, not being able to pull and no safe words. Total commitment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice