How physically active are you (locked Cocks) and why?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mike_Indy, Mar 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I'm curious how many of us that are locked in chastity are doing to stay in shape, why and what device are you wearing?
    As for me, I spend about 1/2 my time in a Lori #9 with a PA lock and the other half usually in a Mature Metal Queens Keep. The queens keep can either have a U-Lock or a circular segment ring as well. I find the Lori the more challenging to wear when active. Its heavier and also a little tighter.

For me I cycle (Road and MTB) most days. I ride 200-300 mile a week and race in my age group during the season. The application of chamois cream helps prevent issues while cycling. ASOS also make a nice (very expensive) pair of bib shorts that have a pouch to hold the 'jewels'. These are my favorites when riding!

My other activity is lap swimming. No problems here, the lap pool is usually fairly cool and I find it soothing on my groin while locked. In these cases I'm normally wearing jammers (longer swim shorts. As for the level of activity, 1-2 miles per day 4-5 days a week in the fall/winter when riding decreases.

Why the activity, to stay in shape and make myself more appealing to the one I love and cherish. Its really that simple for me. Sure, there are social attachments to my cycling group and team members, but that is secondary.

MyDB and Youngunc like this.
  2. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I lift weights and have been doing crossfit for years. For the last year or so, I'm locked 24/7.

Sometimes, its gets interesting....

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am locked about 90% of the time because I am semi retired and work from home. I am unlocked when it is impractical and not necessary. There is absolutely no reason why I have to be locked to ride a bike or play softball. No prizes awarded for unlocking once in awhile. No rules in the official rulebook either. :) I am chaste whether locked or not and I surely am not going to masturbate in the dugout or while riding a bike in traffic so no reason to stay locked up when it does not serve any purpose. Locked or not I know that my wife is in control of my orgasms.

Chastity is a sexual fetish. Something that is supposed to be fun to all that participate in it. I have been a fetishist for over 45 years and one thing I learned is not to let your fetish interfere in your non sexul part of life. That is why I have been able to stick with various fetishes for decades. Think about it but do it your way because that is the correct way to do it, not by anyone else's standards. Have fun and don't let a sexual game make exercising or playing sports problematic. When I tried to wear my cage no matter what, I stopped doing the things that were painful or uncomfortable while locked. I practically became a hermit to avoid the problems I had run into when I was locked no matter what. Since getting practical about it, I not only still am locked in chastity most the time with most weeks, all of the time. I also resumed my activities that were not comfortable when I was locked or could cause a problem. Hard to wear a cup when you are locked up.

RGL, servinher and DoesasTold like this.
  4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    #4 SubVerity, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    I usually cycle every day about 40 minutes to work and back, and for any other trips in town but used to do probably a touch more than 300 through my 20s and 30s, though that was just for fun really, both road and off-road. On top of that was another 2 to 300 miles a week dancing in nightclubs, and I took up skateboarding (again) in my 30s. So...pretty active, possibly too active. ;)

The past 3 to 4 years I've used a gym 2 to 3 times a week and swam 1 to 2 times, usually locked, but mainly to help manage the pain related to advanced osteoarthritis in one of my hips due in part to the level of activity and the number of falls endured as a consequence. Let's face it, if you don't fall off a bike or a skateboard once in a while you're not trying hard enough. ;)

A result of the gym work and the swimming is that I'm now more balanced physically than I ever was, and I'm keen to keep that up.

I had my bad hip replaced 4 weeks ago, so now just doing general physio work to recover and using small hand weights to keep my upper body active.

Clearly I was unlocked for surgery and stayed so for the hard first few weeks, but a few days ago started to miss being locked, so on it went!

I hope to be able to recover the freedom of movement to dance as that was a chief source of joy, but also the strength required to scuba dive around the UK as that is a major passion, though that requires being cage free.

Writing this I realise that most of my activity is for personal pleasure or gain, though there's been an indirect benefit to my partner as I'm happier, more able and mostly pain free and that effects her life as well as mine.

Onwards and upwards!

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My biggest physical activity is running (~5 miles) which I do several times a week and for which I remain locked. Male chastity for us is more a lifestyle and my wife sees no reason to unlock me. One aspect for her is that my penis should not be directly touched; she doesn't and e.g. last night told me to "take my hand away" even though I was still locked-up! From her perspective the only thing warranting being unlocked is international flights/airport security.

6. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I've been locked 24/7 since Dec 30th 2016. The only time I'm out of my Mature Metal Jailbird, is when my Wife/Mistress wants to play. I am very active, running, lifting, biking, hiking, even just doing yard work... the cage is on 100% of the time. When I'm being very active i usually wear a pair of compression shorts that "keep things in place" but it's not entirely necessary. It did take quite some time to get used to, but it's just the way it is now. Chastity (and the cage) are a part of my every day life. It's comfortable and i forget I'm wearing it most of the time.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    housework is very good and i does a lot of it and i eat ok as well but i don't has lots of food.

RGL likes this.
  8. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I go to the gym 6 days a week . I'm locked 24/7 . The only issue is when I do squats . I sometimes when doing heavy weight I can feel a strain in my balls that I would enter when unlocked. Other than that the buldge in gym shorts is quite flattering .

9. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    160km of cycling per week. Now with a road bike & locked.

10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    On my feet or sometimes sitting during the week working as a professional and always caged, no problem. Going to the gym and even working with a personal trainer while caged, no problem.. Other activities, like skiing, absolutely no cage. Its just common sense for me and is dictated by how dangerous the activity is. There are only a few activities that prohibit me from being caged.

11. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    I go to the gym 4 times a week. I am always locked up when working and have not problems. I do wear baggy workout pants so the bulge does not show.

12. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    Have you found while running that your penis shrinks down and the cage gets loose? Tends to happen with a Chinese cage I got that is great all the time except when I was running with It. It's possible the cage is 1mm to wide or maybe a bit too long but it is close to what I need. I don't want to be unlocked just for running. I usually run in boxers and loose gym shorts so maybe tighter boxers would do the trick.

13. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Anyone doing work in in full steel belts? Gotta a feeling that you guys in cages are a bit more persistent :)

I study and take care of a farm with sheep and such. I swim and weight train. But not as often I want.. I wear a Neosteel belt.

14. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My JailBird is a very tight fit length wise . It stops me getting an erection but also means that there is really no movement at all. It is my third device and each has got smaller than the previous one. The only thing I have to be careful about when running is to keep the ring slightly lubricated so that there is no chaffing on my scrotum.

15. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I am a national level strength athlete...when I am locked, I train in the gym all out no problems. You get used to it. I lift heavy...like really heavy. No issues. In fact, I have set some personal bests in the gym while locked. Ball trap device.

16. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I do everything I used to do w/o the cage, with the cage. Jogging, biking, core stregthening, lifting... Only now I also eat better because my madam wants me to be eye candy at our pool this year, and I want to look sexy for her.

17. Full Metal Cage

Full Metal Cage New member

Local Time:
    I work out 6 days a week with P90x3 DVDs, and will continue to do so even after the 90 days is up. My girlfriend wants me locked as much as possible, so over time I have grown used to it and does not typically cause problems. The workouts I am doing are a combination of weight limiting, cardio, and plyometrics. As for me personally, I kind of like the feeling of my penis being locked up while working out because it reminds me the cage is there. Where as if I were sitting down, I would not feel its presence.

18. Full Metal Cage

Full Metal Cage New member

Local Time:
    Sorry I mean to say *weight lifting

19. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Holy Trainer 2 only ever comes off for two reasons, once every 15 days for cleaning and occasionally for PIV. Outside of those 2 reasons, my g/f sees no reason for the device to ever be off. Over the last 2 years, I had to adapt and learn how to live with the tube on 24/7. I'm very active with running and biking and my old job had me climbing around inside of cars all day. Once in a while I would sit on a ball or the tube would tweak something, but never had any major pain or issues.

20. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I am very active, everything from yoga, racketball, cycling, running, tennis, golf, to softball. The only things I stay away from that I used to do is contact sports like basketball. I have found using a jock strap holds everything in place and never had a issue. Once or twice mountain biking a trail I have bounced my device off the seat and reminded me to be much smoother down the trail. lol. Other than that, my life hasn't changed any. My work schedule is very active also and hasn't effected me in any way.

gary170 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice