How often if at all do you and your partner engage with T&D?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Do you and your partner engage in tease and denial sessions and if so how often?

1. Daily

20.0%
  2. Weekly

54.3%
  3. Monthly

8.6%
  4. Never

17.1%
Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I was just curious to see the habits of other couples in regards to tease and denial sessions.

For instance for me right now, if I get any teasing it's always cage on and its sporadic, it's whenever mistress chooses which isn't often. But maybe that's because she usually gives me a full "O" once a week...

What do some of you do?

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Currently engaged in Locktober although started 2 days before !! and im kind of guessing Noovember too and your question is at the discretion of Ms S. With this in mind I dont have an option I can select to vote on !!!

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Crap! I should've added an "unknown" option to the poll ;)

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Add one to that !!!

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    We don't have a schedule but we do certain things I find to be tease and denial. Every morning or night I lick her pussy or ass. She is technically not teasing me but I get extremely excited and am not released. Sometimes I will fuck her with strap on while caged. Again I get extremely excited but she's technically not doing anything to me.

A few times a week it an active teasing, take me out of cage, edge a few times.

Sometimes it ends with a ruined o, sometimes I get a full, sometimes nothing.

6. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    T&D 3 times a week. Currently locked since Aug 23. Two ruined Os, both accidents. I picked weekly in your poll.

7. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Usually once a week, sometimes two, sometimes none. Two ruined in the last month or so, no full orgasms at all. It's unknown to for me as well, but I voted weekly since it was closest.

8. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Within the last 25 days, she has removed the device once for about 10 minutes, on day 14. About once a week she gets out the thwacker and reddens my ass for infractions I have accumulated during the week. I would definitely love some more T&D with the cage off. Mornings are nice though - most mornings we have a brief snuggle with some petting, but with cage on. I hunger for a bit more cage-off time than she is giving me, but I am a pretty needy bitch, and trying to work on that.

9. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Yes, I love this reply. Ruined ones are good, keeps them interested. Only on very rare occasions a full one, and then I may change my mind right at the last second. But tease and deny on a very regular basis.

slave_m and Lockedwithlove like this.
  10. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Multiple times a day, mostly in the morning, and then before and after her shower...but because I'm horny all the time, it only takes 5 or 10 minutes to bring me to the edge. I get very wet with pre cum and she will tell me to stop, or I tell her, I'll cum if I don't stop.

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Until last weekend I was never unlocked for anything other than hygiene. Last weekend she ended up playing with my cock a little and I have to say I really like having her play with it even if it doesn't end in orgasm. So, I'm not sure how to answer the question since something new just happened last weekend.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I need to change my answer lol! A lot has changed since I first answered in October.

The daily unlocks, edging, and ruined orgasms are somewhat rare. She puts her hand on my cage, touches my chest, that kind of stuff is more common. I still have my routine of pleasing her orally daily, and use toys on her, but she hasn't felt the need to unlock me all that often anymore.

I think a lot of the guilt has disappeared, and she truly only feels the desire to unlock me if she wants to reward me. Her sex life is pretty darn good with me caged, and feels no need to change that.

We text and talk daily in a sexual manner, which can be even hotter than her touching me.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  13. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Most of the time, T & D happens weekly, but there are a few times because of work schedule when it is reduced from weekly to monthly.

14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Although we have formal weekly sessions, my wife will normally tease me every day by rubbing my groin with her hand or butt. She will also expose her breasts or wear sexy tops or lingerie. She kisses me a lot and lets me rub her butt. We basically play lightly all day long since I work from home 3 days a week and have 4 days to play.

15. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I often wondered how a lot of men could go so long without an orgasm while practicing T & D. For many, I think they get a lot of D, and not enough of T. I would love to go a month without an orgasm while being teased multiple times a day. If I'm not scheduled an orgasm after 10 or 11 days, I go over the edge (we are working on that problem). That feeling after about 30 days without an orgasm is hard to imagine. Teasing is what makes Denial so hard and so much fun.

16. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :) Other than a long session tease and denial is a many times a day thing (when possible) I try keep pump him to full size in his cage several times a day with my hitachi wand on his cage. He locks the door strips completely,
    (but I remain clothed -its a power play) and I use the wand until he fills up the cage or is dripping a lot.

He stands over a towel. I always make him repeat something positive, like "I will always be nice to you" over and over as he looks me in the eyes. If I dont think hes being sincere enough I slap his butt and tell him "No! really mean it!"
    You're can tell a lot from the eyes.

It takes a lot of repitition of the same phrase to make it stick. I have seen real results!

I want to deeply embed those types of thoughts in his mind and have them associated with pleasure-

growing and dripping a few times a day (it's random) keeps his chemical level high. If I skip this maintenence or just not pay attention to him -his intetest wanes.

So tease and denial is MANY times a day thing for us. It really works.:)

joe01 likes this.
  17. MistyNicoletta

MistyNicoletta His Queen

Private I'm afraid ;)
    Hampshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I do like to tease my servant daily, even if its only for 20 mins whilst watching TV. He's usually caged for this as it just adds to his frustration. A quick rub up his leg, a slight bump here or there or even just a teasing kiss can set him off, especially when he's caged and not had any release in a while. ;) The power I hold in that moment is exquisite!

18. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    About weekly I provide pussy worship to my wife while locked up. Last week on Thursday I asked her if I could do it, and she said No without any reason or explanation. The next day she tells me to do it. When performing it she just strokes my back and doesn't touch me intimately at all, despite me moving my body to try to encourage this, she purposely avoids it. Why? I don't know and she doesn't say. Is this "how it will be" from now on. Don't know. She tells me a few weeks ago that she will be wanting penetration again. When? She decided she wanted me to choose 6 dates in the year at random (so an average two months each) which would decide the start days of my lock-ups which would be 24/7 with a week out at the end of each period for skin recovery. It turns out some of the periods are 3+ months long. She is indifferent to that. She will let me have between 1 and 6 proper orgasms during the year (no ruined) but I don't know how many, when they will be or whether I'll be caged when they happen. It is all an amazing mind-fuck. It certainly seems like a massive tease to me. I think she is saying: you want to do this, well, I'll keep you guessing throughout. I know better than trying to top from the bottom so I'll just have to wait and see...

joe01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice