How much coverage does your ringless device provide? (Caution - Dick-Pic)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    So after waiting and waiting it seems my piercing is able to tolerate the Nylon printed PA prong on my Evotions #8. Since we removed it after a few days to test if the PA was sticking (it wasn't, which I'm psyched about!) we thought we would take the opportunity to test out the cage in ringless mode.

I am curious, for those of you with ringless device, how far down toward the base of your penis does the device extend? Mine seems quite short, and thus doesn't have much coverage.

Note: I ordered this cage too short in general, and am waiting on adjusted pieces. But I went for a lengthened ring so as not to spend the full shot on new top/bottom pieces until I'm sure I do not also need more circumference. I think the longer cage will make me narrower. As it stands I'm so compressed that I squish out the sides. My point is, I know this device is a little short no matter what, but it got me thinking of how long I would order a cage if it were ringless only. Though I will wear this with a ring 99% of the time, and it can be shorter with a ring, maybe when I get my new pieces ill try to strike a happy medium. So how far down does your ringless device go?

Here's a pic of the device on me in ringless mode. Im hanging lower than normal, but not by a ton. There's a pic of me in this same device in ring mode too. You'll see from the comparison why I need more length...:

IMG_0248.JPG B1CAB7E2-0AE4-4767-B011-8099A908037D.JPG

2. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    For my pa-5000 I cut it to be about as long as yours looks. Hard to tell from a pic. The reason I cut it so short was so that with the worst possible shrinkage it still wouldn't pull on the piercing. Most of the time it looks about like yours in the pic but in certain situations everything pulls up tighter and the short length allows nothing to pull on the piercing. A length like that is good enough for me to not be able to orgasm unless I have a vibrator.

3. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Seeing your other post made me want to order a device exactly like that.

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    It's a great device. Made even better by the way they're designed to allow inexpensive adjustments via re-ordering on only the necessary pieces. It's Achilles heal though, is the Nylon prong. An issue for some, not at all an issue for others, from what I've been able to gather

5. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I've just ordered one. Looking forward to trying it out now that they've improved the finish to smooth it out.

6. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I've ordered a 7. Not to replace my 5B but in the hopes the lighter plastic device will be better suited to long term wear.

My 5b is 2 3/4 inches long and I've ordered the evotion at 2.5 inches to allow for "cold morning shrinkage".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice