How many people here use full steel belts?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cbsteel67, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Thank you so much fellow chastity lovers for the great advice. I had kind of forgot about this post I made until I saw an email tonight saying I had a response. I got very ill about a month ago and had to spend some time in the hospital with heart problems but have been nursed back to health after some time off work and am now feeling more cruel than ever!

I regret not reading the reviews before indeed buying a cheap POS knock off CB6000s for my BF, but I make a lot of money so the $18 was no big loss. It actually fit him perfect but I was stunned when I realized that the side pins weren't even connected to the device and even when locked, could be slipped off. So he spent that weekend in the device, which did not allow his little dick even a chance at getting hard but had to keep him in steel bondage mitts so he couldn't pull it off. I removed it to clean it on the next Monday and when I tried getting him back in it, it broke. Certainly not from his size, that of a 3 year old's cock but from me trying to get it back in. I wrote the seller and told him there was a severe flaw in the design but did not want or need my money back but he still was a man of honor and refunded me.

I read a post someone sent to me about the Lori's Chastity Tube and I was very intrigued. Has anyone ever put the man in one and if so is it as effective as she claims? I love the fact there isn't a dangling little lock that can be cut off in a split second with bolt cutters but does it fit so tight that the cage itself can't be cut off? The device itself seems great and somewhere I read that by the design of the cage it actually stimulates the tip of a man's cock when he walks but totally prevents erection but now I can not find where I read that.

As far as my female subs, I now currently have five of them in full chastity belts ranging from the best Tollyboy on my most disgusting, undeserving sub, Susan, who I just found out poisoned a neighbor's cat in 2008 because of their political affiliation. That belt will NEVER leave her body aside from a twice a week cleaning while she is fully restrained. She has totally given up trying to get herself off in this belt and admits it's 100% impossible. And HATES me for keeping it on her 24/7/365. Oh well. My newest two subs, Hollie and a beautiful Indian girl Vasumati are locked in the new Access Denied hot pink belts and neither can orgasm in them. Debra and Pardeep are in Neosteels and I agree with another poster who said they are every bit as effective as Tollyboys were. I never use the dildo attachments on my sub girls because I want their pussies to remain empty, wet and lonely. Especially Susan's, the worst human being I've ever known. I keep all of them in thigh bands and Susan in a chastity bra all the time so she can't even touch her nipples. She also has a huge fetish for female feet, especially her own so she is kept in locking high heels or locking rubber boots so she can never access her feet to sniff them for sexual pleasure. She's the most undeserving person ever.

I remain curious about the Lori's Tube and if it's worth the hundreds of dollars. I did buy a real CB6000s and what a difference from the cheap knock off! Believe it or not, but it's still a little big for his pathetic little boy cock, a man of 46. Unreal. But it does fit very well and he is unable to pull out of it although I know he could easily cut the lock off, which is why I need to find a chastity cage he can't do that in, not that he's ever tried. He fully realizes the dire consequences if he tried it. Just ask Susan what an absolute cruel bitch I can be!

2. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Im lucky enough to be locked in a Carrara concept most of my time, im basically locked 24/7 apart from cleaning breaks and the odd orgasm depending on my Keyholder choice (apart from the moment due to medical reasons) but I am looking forward to being able to lock my belt back in very soon.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    In that case I'd probably say get him a full belt to match one of the F ones. You can then even interchange the locks if you want. I hadn't had sufficient reports of the new AD ones, but if the F ones work well then the M ones should too. Also they use the Tollyboy radial locking system, which IMO is even better than the Neosteel.

But on Lori tubes there's a whole sub-forum on these in CM, Take a look through that - should give more than enough info!

BTW in your position I'd have you male, once belted, spend a night in bed with each of your F locked wearers in turn, wearing their belts and nothing else, and maybe cuffed together. Do them good!

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Maybe this is the place to ask; the full belts withe thong style back - are they as impractical as I imagine hygine wise if they don't have an anal opening and just the wire running straight from the base of the cage back up to your waist bad? Anyone able to offer advice>

Greg Goltz likes this.
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    On the contrary they are far more user friendly than the band with a hole in for keeping clean. My belt has a stainless steel rod which takes only seconds to wipe clean and leaves no residue to worry about at all.

6. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Interesting I would have thought it was the other way around.

7. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    My Carrara doesn't have a cable thong but rather a steel rod if i can describe it like that, it's solid but reasonably thin, when I loo I simply pull it to one side then I lean on my one side, opposite side to where I'm pulling and i go, it does take a little more effort but so far in the months I've worn my Carrara I've yet to mess it once. Oh and keep some wet wipes nearby when you are finished wiping just to make sure everything is completely clean

8. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    None of the females I have in chastity would have any interest in a man so it wouldn't do any good. Except for possibly Susan the one who's been on "penetration denial" for over a decade. I think she would take anything right about now! But she ain't getting any, no matter what.

sissybblola likes this.
  9. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    The hygiene issue is not a problem for any of your females? My wife is prone to UTI so I doon’t think it would work for her. I am actually the sub but I think it might be fun to both be locked for a couple of days etc. She always holds my key and we could just lock. Her key in a kitchen safe that way I’m not holdin it. I am not worthy to hold her key she is in charge of me sexually. She decides if, when, and how I orgasm. I have no right to tell her when she can, I always please her when she orders me too.It is all about what she wants.

10. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    This sounds more true, i know with my fiancé, she is also prone to UTI's so female hygiene is a big issue. That's why I don't believe most of what I read about having locked ladies unless it's actually been verified in some way. Especially after reading about Mascara.

Bound4life likes this.
  11. Look Look Look

Look Look Look New member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    I have a chinese full belt.

12. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Are the belts more comfortable? Is there a GOOD belt maker in the US? I struggle with comfort and a cage. I am looking at a piercing with a Lori or a cage. Any recommendations?

13. Timbek

Timbek Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I’m well locked in a neosteel arch !

14. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have just purchased and received my cs100...with additional security bow...I can't believe how comfortable the belt is....over 24 hours non stop wearing it...and no problems with painful nocturnal erections....the nemesis of all ball trap devices

15. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I have recently transitioned to a steel belt, courtesy of my Mistress. As if that wasn't enough of a change, today she gave me a sissy belt consisting of steel penis tube with ball basket, held in place by cables covered in pink tubing. I think she is either trying to ease me into cross dressing, or just likes play with what few scraps of masculine ego I have left.

Attached Files:

16. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    As of tonight I too am using a full steel belt. My new my-steel belt was waiting for me when I got home from work today so I've changed out from a mature metal jail bird to the new my-steel. The new belt is the my-steel comfort model with travel system and I got both the active and continuous crotch bands.

I quickly tried the active band just to see how it fit, but then changed over to the continuous band. All I can say so far is wow! Such an awesome feeling, and so glad my measurements seem to be spot on. I'll post a review/my experience so far a little later. Happy to field any questions of my experience so far if anyone is interested.

locked_top likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice