1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE...

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Retiredinaz, Oct 24, 2017.

?

HOW LONG WOULD YOU LAST BEFORE EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2017.
  1. 60 DAYS

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. 90DAYS

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. 120 DAYS

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. LONGER

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. SHORTER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. NEVER

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. I have read about the point one reaches after having a chastity cage locked on to his symbol of manhood which will totally deny any release whatsoever. The point where he will promise anything for the possibility of just one orgasm. The point where nocturnal emissions become a reality. The point where uncontrollable erections happen more and more each and every day. That point where DENIAL starts to become INSANITY! I have heard that point is somewhere between 60 to 90 days for most males. I keep wondering if I can be broken, if I will ever reach this point, and if I do will it be 60, 90, 120 days or even longer. I am too strong to give in. I CAN NOT be broken. With the slightest hesitation I say to myself that I am willing to be tested. I want to know my limitations. IS TOTAL DENIAL THAT STRONG OF A STIMULUS! I have to know, I have to find out!

Does anyone, wearer or Keyholder know the answer. Any comments?

2. You have to have emotions before you can have an emotional break down. I do not have these therefore there is nothing yo break.

Retiredinaz likes this.
  3. Good point! Sometimes I feel the same way.

Madamebellestoy likes this.
  4. I think that depends on your kh. If she took it easy on you, I think it would be not as much of an emotional roller coaster. If she is being devilish...she could have me begging within a week.

I think the success of denial, mostly rests on the keyholder to make you really want to get out of it. Really really want to finish, and accepting that it’s not up to you. My kh could really push all my buttons and I would beg and plead, or she could just not feel like putting in the effort and I wouldn’t.

Retiredinaz and Serafina's pet like this.
  5. I agree with @Nicoftime@Nicoftime, Its really up to the key holder and how much effort she puts into it. Imagine 2 scenarios. 1. your key holder spends every evening bringing you to the edge of orgasm over and over again then denies you. This kind of treatment over a period of time could have you climbing the walls with emotions. 2. your key holder doesn't do or say much of anything week after week. Your going to just get bored and wonder what the hell are you doing locked up lol. So yeah two very different outcomes. The happier your key holder is reflects on how happy she is to edge and deny you.

6. I think that you and Nico have pointed out the best observations with regard to my question. That answer applies not only to chastity, but to life in general...the more you and the ones around you that you love put into life, the more you get back. Everyone should get to experience scenario #1. :)

ineverknew and Nicoftime like this.
  7. I think emotion is being confused with desire.

8. Could you be a little more definative?

9. I wasn’t speaking of emotion, only the insanity that was part of the question. The desire that u must have something and will do anything to get it. Where reason and logic leave the building. And I still think, how crazy with desire you are able to achieve has less to do with time, and more to do with how you are tormented.

Retiredinaz likes this.
  10. We haven't had a decent cage.. when we get it ( on order). He may become more emotional

corsac, slave_m, Retiredinaz and 2 others like this.
  11. Hey Nico, that question wasn't directed to you (sorry my misplaced click), but still a good answer.

It was directed at Madamebelles Toy's comment: "I think emotion is being confused with desire", which is an incorrect statement. EMOTION is a natural instinctive state of mind derived from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others. DESIRE, on the other hand, is a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. I don't think the two are being confused.

12. EMOTION is a natural instinctive state of mind derived from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others. DESIRE, on the other hand, is a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. I don't think the two are being confused.

13. That is a good point. The quality of denial comes into play. Now this could be a case where EMOTION and DESIRE could be confused. I hope that his emotions will be very strong Madambelle.

MadamBelle likes this.
  14. Emotion is the driver of desire.

15. I've been pushed to just over three months, something close to 100 days, and I'm not insane yet.

At least I don't think I am...

16. I think the above is a good way to look at it. But I also think it really comes down to those involved and relationship that they have. Being edged may

be a torment for some people. I enjoy the happiness that it brings her to take me to edge and be able to stop at the right time. Currently I am at 62 days.

There has been no time set for release and I wanted it that way. I look forward to the time that we spend together and enjoy the pleasure that I can give her.

I don't think there is a right answer to the question. I think that point comes when you have had enough. I think when both are on the same page and their

interest in each other is there, I am not sure when that point comes. Maybe I'll find out, but till then I stay on this path.

Retiredinaz and ineverknew like this.
  17. See the definition here gets slippery for me. Are you saying you have a cage on for that entire time? What if you're unlocked to shave? Go to the Doctors? Participate in an activity where you can't wear a cage? Even if you're unlocked, but still denied a release? Does time reset? What if you're milked? Or provided a ruined orgasm? Is any release the same as a full release?

The last time I was out of my cage for sex was July, but I've been out of my cage probably once a week or once every other week. The last time I had a full PIV orgasm was July. I've had probably 4 or 5 ruined orgasms of varying degree since then. Also I've had a couple of these weird, but highly pleasurable, internal orgasms during milking where I produce almost zero milk, but it feels like I'm full on cumming.

So where do I measure from? When I read a post of someone saying I've been locked for 2 years now, I think they can't mean that literally. I think I'm starting to lose it a bit. I find myself thinking about getting out and getting into my wife a lot. The other day I mentioned it as an idea and she said maybe for your birthday. I'm hoping she isn't serious as that's in January. :eek:

Retiredinaz and danleft1 like this.
  18. I agree completely. One day a week would seem to be realistic. It is even believed to be unhealthy to have less then one orgasm a month, although a prostate orgasm will cover that. HOWEVER, I have read many articles where women have used an initial period of 60-90 days of chastity to establish their authority in an FLR arrangement. OR, an extended period with no release as a penalty. It would be this period of time that I was referring to with NO RELEASE at all. I have never been in this situation and wondered where most males reached a breaking point.

19. I think what your referring to with the 90 day thing is to get it into the chaste's head that this is the way things will be from now on in a FLR. It lets them know the wife is serious. Personally I think its just fap material regurgitated over and over and promoted by other men. There is no right or wrong way to do any of this. Also I would be careful of reading a bunch of fantasy material and building them up in your head, you may find out your wife wants nothing to do with 90 days. She may like letting you out once a week. After all when you hand over the keys its her fantasy now.

Retiredinaz likes this.