How long (Lori #7)?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by suzyserves, Dec 7, 2008.

1. suzyserves

suzyserves Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    We ordered a #7 lori's tube 1 week short of 4 months ago,should we be looking for the mailman?:indifferent0028:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Ms Lori usually sends you an email to say it's on its way.

Have you emailed her and asked?

I think our #9 took well over 100 days the first time round.

3. suzyserves

suzyserves Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress! I havn't e-mailed,to be honest,after reading all the posts i'm kinda afraid!lol I measured & remeasured over a period of a couple of days,now just holding my breath!:happy0158:

4. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    4 months is about what it's running. Email Lori and ask, she'll tel you how many are ahead of you.

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol @ suzy.

Yes, everyone feels that way about Ms Lori!

Let us know how it goes. :manga_festive:

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It never ceases to amaze me that people still buy off the Miss Lori site...from the outside looking in it would appear that 8 times out of 10 the device ends up being a problem and even if this is down to something thats her fault your expected to pay again then from this and other sites it's abundantly clear her customer service is shit......AMAZING:whip:

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Definitely email her and ask. As long as you do so politely there should not be a problem. I agree that if you are told 12 weeks then at 12 weeks there should be a device or a status update. Best of luck. Keep in mind you are still the customer so at least get an update.

8. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    From a happy customer: Are you discussing Ms.Lori?

I have been following this thread with a great deal of surprise. My experience with Ms.Lori has been extremely positive and it is difficult to believe you are discussing the same person I have dealt with.

We all know measuring and ordering is not an exact science. It is not hard to have a misunderstanding. I know from personal experience that things don't always fit the way you think they should. It is also easy to understand that it is quite difficult to estimate how long it takes to build each individually designed device. Put a few adjustments or remakes in the schedule and suddenly the schedule is behind.

Unlike like many other device manufacturers, Ms.Lori has never failed to respond to email in a timely manner. Ask her how the progress is going. She will tell you how many are ahead of you. If you have questions or comments or complaints, email her. She is in business and needs to know if things are not right. I have no doubt that she will use all reasonable effort to make sure you are satisfied.

Of course that assumes you are talking about the same Ms.Lori.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @ dickorydoc please make no mistake about it I am pleased with our recent experience with Ms. Lori and she did make everything right. The real problem is in the measuring which I could imagine causes a lot of setback-thus delays. she has a great product, it is to bad she does not have more help to keep her caught up.

10. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    Of course that assumes you are talking about the same Ms.Lori.

A very long time ago I worked tech support. There I learned never to discount the experience of customers. They may have drawn inaccurate conclusions, they may have been in a small minority, but, however inartfully, they were telling me something real that my company needed to know.

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    As a CEO of a company here in the US this is a quote I will borrow for sure! Spoken with such truth! I wish more companies understood this. I call this the "Got to Big For My Customers" syndrome! LOL I hear it stated all the time from companies big and small that you can not please everyone, and I ask Why not? Again great comment candide!

12. suzyserves

suzyserves Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well,I e-mailed Ms.Lori and this was her response." We are still running behind. There are 4 ahead of you still. At least two weeks more. There were a lot of orders come in in June and July for 12Es at the time we first started making the 12E we did not realize it was going to take a week to build each one. I am truely sorry we are so late, I have other people who work in the shop making other kinds of device but Paulie is the only one who can make a #7. Please be just a little more patient and you will have a great device"so,I'll be looking for Santa!lol

13. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    You're too kind, xcite2!

Yes, this stuff sounds obvious and it seems like everyone pays lip service to it with all the "Pursuit of Excellence," "Creating Outstanding Customer Relationships" rhetoric in the corporate self-help books.

But the reality is different. It's as hard or harder than back in the dark ages for a customer to get satisfaction from a company when there is a problem. You just go into email or voicemail hell and finally give up. At least I have. Then I stop buying products from that company.

At least we know that Mistress Lori is a real person holding up an entire corner of the MCD market on her shoulders, with more demand than she can easily handle. So it's somewhat understandable.

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure once pet's new piercing heals and we can fit the device I will be completely and utterly under her spell again.

They are magnificent devices, when they work... as xcite has show us all! :danger:

15. Chastated

Chastated Junior Member

Local Time:
    We purchased ours several years ago and at that time it was probably 3+ month experience. We had many emails back and forth with Lori, she was always encouraging. We love our device and every once in awhile I get locked up in it. Anymore I slightly dread the frustration and horniness and this time was no exception. Our main adjustment is abandoning the lori method of using the post through my piercing. I shrink too much now and it would be extremely stressful on my piercing. Instead we use my PA captive ring held captive by a second one. My wife keeps hold of the expander plier and I love her so would never ever think of circumventing her control. I posted pictures in my profile. I'm also in chastitylifestyle, lockedup3000pa.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice