How long is enough long

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Arti_Rao, Oct 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    How long is enough long to get the fruits of chastity. Though fmfor few it's days and few it's weeks months.
    What are the changes behavioural or physical to understand it's really working.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    to be honest the only people who can answer that are you and your SO if you have one. It's different for everyone.

Have you perceived any change in your behaviour? Not your thoughts, but your behaviour. Do you see any difference?

LockedPom and Ron33 like this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    It’s when you discover the full impact of being confined and miss what you understand to be so basic.

I can stand on my head and do a month of chastity like it was a day. Other than trying to urinate do I really have to change a thing. It becomes part of you and while a significant thing on your body, you block it out when busy at work or home.

then the first time your wife wants to play around and you start to kiss, you feel the bars against your cock. Your blood is boiling and you continue to please her and you find your lips between her legs and she is moaning and stiffens up as the orgasms rack her body. Then it is your turn and she does not let you out. Only then you understand your position and it builds each time you repeat this cycle.

The several hours afterward you need to resign your fate and place. You may be equals in the life you have together, but she owns you, at the minimum your cock. You are under her control and what you get or when you get it is her decision and not yours. Even if your not in the fame of mind for release, you do it well because your not sure when the next time will come around.

We agree on lock durations and release times, but the day and time of the release she offers you a proposal. Do you take it or not, either way it was her idea and you now have to decide what will please her.

then one day you realize when the device is off, you can’t wait to get it back on. You like the control she has over you, you may be a dominant to the outside world, but you are owned at home.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I agree that only you and your SO can decide on that. Behavioral changes do take time, as you are switching the way you've been all your life. Good luck.

LockedPom and jemima like this.
  5. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    For me, it's about 3 days, I am in the zone and stay that was until released.

6. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Certainly for me it is very quick - and that's one of the things I love about it.

My KH and I have been married for 40 years, so there is very little we don't know about each other. We're still very much in love and I have written before that I feel she 'indulges' my chastity fetish, although there is much she enjoys.
    When I put my cage on, especially when instructed. The change is immediate (and I've only just thought about this, I wonder if it almost conditioned in ?). I become much more submissive, much more tolerant of her behaviour and much more attentive and focused on pleasing her.
    Obviously I know that so long as the cage is on PIV sex is out of the question as if any form of orgasm for me.
    So I love pleasing her. I've always really enjoyed giving oral sex and really do believe that I get pleasure by giving it to her. I can take as long as she wants and, hopefully, give her exactly what she wants, without any sort of 'performance anxiety' or expectation of reward.
    The longer I'm in chastity the hornier and more frustrated I get: so my submission deepens and and the more I want to please her . . . and not just sexually.
    Ironically, even after all these years my KH still has problems coping with the feelings of guilt about getting off when I'm not. Even though she knows it is exactly what I want.
    Although I don't suffer from 'sub-drop' as such I am that after releases (in both senses of the word) I can be a little sarkier than normal.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  7. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Completing the loctober, 2 unlocks for cleaning, one wet dream, one night playing together like sisters on bed...and the month is coming to end.

Physically the cage made it place quietly except the night time erections. Going out working driving and all as usual.

Still my question remains same..how long is long for the fruits

8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I would think that, after a month, your partner would notice a positive difference in you ("the fruits"). No?

We see a difference almost immediately and have yet to find a point (months) where the gains stop improving at least somewhat.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  9. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There's a link in the Library section of the forum about the science of male chastity that explains how not having orgasms affects your hormones, particularly the "love hormone" oxytocin.

So it will be different for everyone, depending on your body, your hormone production and response to those hormones. Many have said that short term effects of denial are noticeable between 1-7 days.

Longer term effects will, in my opinion, depend on your relationship and how you each respond to the hormone-based changes.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150327054642/http://www.reuniting.info/node/4865

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that everone is difrent but i think that you has to be lock up for a long time cos just doing it for a day or some days wont make no difrence . some men go funny even after a hour. giggle :) cos they told me that they make a mess a lot of times a day.:rolleyes:

Arti_Rao likes this.
  11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    This is subjective.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think it has really set in when you are playing with your partner and you really want a release but dare not get you hopes up or have any expectation of release.

ConSUBmation and Arti_Rao like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, it’s to each there own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice