How long is a reasonable orgasm denial period

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Retired, Jun 29, 2018.

?

What is a reasonable time for orgasm denial where it goes from wanting one to cannot take it anymor?

1. 1-3 weeks

39 vote(s)
    18.7%
  2. 4-6 weeks

52 vote(s)
    24.9%
  3. 2 months

32 vote(s)
    15.3%
  4. 3 months

33 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. 4 months

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. 5 months

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  7. 6 months

8 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. 1 year

18 vote(s)
    8.6%
  9. Forever

24 vote(s)
    11.5%
Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    She took full control, and gladly acknowledged that.

Until she says different I'll be controlled through being denied and locked both by and for her ....... and also locked to make it easier for me to wait, indefinitely if she chooses.

Reasonable length of time.... is not a question that applies to me

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's impossible to say.
    The age and libido levels of the individual subjects do tend to vary.

slave_m and Digital like this.
  3. pablo23

pablo23 Member

Accountant
    Cracow
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I believe that for 25 yo 3 weeks is already a hardocre and reasonable period of time.

mr_newbie likes this.
  4. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hehe, 3 weeks in my early twenties broke me!

5. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    It's hard to say as every experience feels different. Sometimes a week feels forever but other times a month can fly past really easy. It all depends on what you focus on.

cjmadysen likes this.
  6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    I can and will do whatever my Wife/KH demands.

I/we really like longer lock-ups. My compliance and submission is near 100% after about 2-3 weeks, which to us is really one of the main points of chastity. My wife absolutely loves having that control, and I love being controlled. Thus, I am almost always locked for at least that long.

When it gets much longer than that (4+ weeks) I do start to get desperate to cum, but I can handle and even continue to be aroused by that feeling. It's not life or death, but it is at the point where I can't manage to think of much else, which can get in the way of work, etc. Plus, I drip pre-cum pretty much continuously at that point, which dictates my underwear/panty choices and leads to concern about showing in public. And I get to where I have a very real concern about spontaneous, unwanted ejaculation, wet dreams, and such. The last time I was locked for over a month my wife allowed me to (actually, ordered me to) ride a dildo until I dribbled out my cum. That helped.

cjmadysen and Cincy like this.
  7. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    The ideological answer: "whatever she wishes," is a non-answer. For me, 1-3 weeks works best. I'm not interested in LT chastity and don't actually understand the purpose of it, but I'm aging out of the chastity play concept, and it's more surprising to simply be aroused. Put another way, there's just not much "wanting" and "needing" anymore.

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I went with a forever, not because I've ever been locked up continuously for even a year, but because I really can't see myself being that desperate for release.
    My longest time for being locked 24/7, no orgasms, no erections, no releases at all was a few days over 3 months, and when she unlocked me it was because she wanted piv, and being the first time over my previous maximum of just one month I think she was taking pity on me.
    But... when she did it, I really, really didn't want to be unlocked, nor to have that orgasm.

The joy of chastity is that constant desire, the constant urge to keep your keyholder happy, the never having that refractory period where you are just not interested in sex for a while. I now even seem to get an orgasmic high sometimes just because she orgasms, but it has none of the explosive properties of one's own orgasm, it's a state of continual bliss, which you just don't get doing it "the old way". While maintaining that continual bliss, I'm not sure that if she kept me confined forever, I'd ever feel that I couldn't take it any more, So far, there's only been the fear of chastity being taken away from me, and the longer I do it, the stronger that fear might become.

Don't get me wrong, I have a very strong libido, much more so than my keyholder wife, but with long term chastity, we both seem to be getting far more pleasure from sex.

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    It's a week or less for a ruined orgasm, and that's too many. I've had 3 full blown orgasms in the last 9 months and that may be too many. My wife likes ruined orgasms, and does not care for my full blown orgasms, so I'm not sure I will get any more of them, and since I love the feeling of being horny and on edge all of the time, I'm Ok with that.

b_quark likes this.
  10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Some of the comments I read in the forums on here, make it seem more like a male orgy than a chastity site. At times, it seems there's semen flying all over the place.

bondinchas, cshorts, dereknor and 2 others like this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    I’ve never been to a male orgy...is it when guys get together, abstain from sex for weeks and months, then describe the eventual release to others that abstain?

collegeslave likes this.
  12. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Why needing a period ? T&D or even a light milking, but please, no orgasm.

13. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Nothing flying out of this cage, an occasional drip maybe but that's about it.

14. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is any set period of time required. I am in charge so @lockit gets release when I give permission. That is very dependent on my mood and how busy I am, so the happier he makes me then the more I think of him and the less I am likely to forget he is locked.

It works very well for me. You would have to ask him how he feels about it. Not that it would matter really because I have no intention of calendar watching.

Breathe, slave_m, slavesw and 2 others like this.
  15. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I don't know how long is reasonable is maybe under 4 weeks. In the early stages as the frustration builds my mind starts to race. Everytime the phone rings or I get a text alert hoping its @Mistress Jules. She really knows what buttons to press and drives me crazy. This can last for weeks. Then there is the down side if it carries on past 3 maybe 4 weeks.

After 3 or 4 weeks I just seem to give up. I think I start to feel a bit sorry for myself. I used to poute like a spoiled child. That did not work out too well.
    I would not say I loss interest its more than that, I just feel defeated.

So a reasonable time depends on the individuale. I have guys tell me they are locked for months on end and how frsutrated they feel.
    That seem to work for them this suspended state of frustration.

What I will say is when I do feel like this it only takes @Mistress Jules a matter of seconds to get me to snap out of it ;):love::kiss:

Mistress Jules likes this.
  16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely!

17. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I went with 4 months because that's the longest I've gone and I was getting mentally sketchy at that point. There were these intense desires for it to be permanent followed by just pure desperation to have an orgasm. I wanted orgasms before then, but this was a clear breaking point for me at the time.

Joroincharge likes this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well I can tell you my KH has had me locked and denied for nearly 14 months and thinks it is quite reasonable to continue to do so.

No question about it a reasonable time is whatever she decides.

Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  19. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i chose 2 months. For me, the first week after an orgasm is a piece of cake. Weeks 2-6, sex is on my mind constantly. All i want to do is go to bed with my Wife. When She cums over and over again, while She tells me "no", drives me absolutely wild. But at the 2 month mark... that's when things start getting REALLY intense. i chose 2 months not that that should be the time of release, but that is when the fun STARTS!

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  20. cjmadysen

cjmadysen New member

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    One thing i would do when i would start to leak uncontrollably was to put an unlubricated condom over the device to catch any drippings or leakage. At the end of the day it always made a nice reward for my efforts. The dildo riding and release is another great way to "ease" some of the tension.

b_quark likes this.
  21. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Even though tease and denial have been staples in our relationship since the beginning, I think the length of the current denial period has surprised us both.

I started him off with a three day denial when we first met years ago - an idea of Mine that was met with a few skeptical cries from him, initially. Upon reset, this phase turned into a week. Then two weeks. Soon after, we hit the month milestone. Gradually, I pushed him further - both of us quite 'content' with this arrangement :)

I found that 6-12 weeks of denial worked well, earlier in our relationship. These days, it's not something that crosses My mind very often... particularly since introducing chastity and increasing the frequency of ruined orgasms.

To My best estimation, I've now denied him a full orgasm for roughly 8 months, aside from two or three ruined orgasms that went a tiny bit too far. We're both still happy and it seems like the positive mental shifts have gone deeper than either of us expected.

Our intimacy has been on a pretty steady incline with longer denials as well; I must agree that they appear to be positively associated with one another. This fact delights Me as I enjoy this cat and mouse situation we find ourselves in today.

His endurance training has been a great joy for us both, as we love to make love between lockups. As his Dom/me and Guide, it brings Me happiness to see his success and well-deserved feelings of positive self-image manifested in the smiles that spread over his face.

I've no plans to end this phase any time soon, so I guess what's 'reasonable' varies just as much as the individuals at play. :)

masohedo, bondinchas, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  22. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I'm in chastity without orgasm for 39 days now. But my record was 49 days. I guess I can stay for up to 3 months without orgasm.

23. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    It's possible to go far longer than 49 days. I know of some men who are several years without a cum. When I was first locked, I did some research on whether or not men needed to cum, and found nothing that said you had to cum, ever. My own record is 145 days, and it would have been much, much longer had I not developed some sore spots on the back of my balls.

24. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think I will get any full blown orgasms this year, and she is going to cut my ruined orgasms to 1 or 2 a month. I am ok with that, since I love the feeling of being horny and on edge all the time.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  25. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    I see these threads and my brain struggles with orgasm vs milking vs ruined and how they all fit. Personally I don't know yet. Downstairs I fee like I'm dying after a week. Which starts cutting into my sleep. So my horny pittifulness needs to be milked at least every week if I want to sleep.

As for jerking off with an orgasm, my goal is zero going forward <3. The last time was allowed to edge I took three strokes and realized I was going cum if I didn't let go. So yes.. pitiful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice