How long have you been married or together?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Guest 3729, Jan 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    My wife and I have been together for over 40 years and our sex life has never been better. I've gotten a little kinky in my old age and she goes along with most of it, and enjoys it, but she is dominant and would never do anything that she didn't want to do.

2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Together since 30 years, married since 23 years, a life made of sexual content and orientation for me only and a wife that was not pleased.
    I discover chastity and femdom in general and exploring it since one year. happy of the event that came so far and my wife don't want to turn back on it. We still progress on chastity.

3. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    My husband picks and chooses when he wants to be submissive... Was it like that for you the first year?

4. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    We have been on and off for twenty years, but together solidly for the last 7yrs... We were just young teen-agers when starting dating, learning and Chastity only for 6 months or so., Still learning that too.

5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I am in that case,
    I tend to give back power to my wife but I rebel of it. I loose some priviledge like the PIV as much as I want and when I wanted, basicaly my wife never say no and has no pleasure at all.
    I discover it lately and I do not wish to makes her suffer, it's why I started this things.
    I first give her back her sex power and now she won't go back, she has deeply learn to say no to any sex she does not wants and has a good controls on her desire and my avalibility. She still PIV but at her will with ruined orgasme only for me.
    Of course cunning, anal, blowjobs are now defenitively ended since she does not like it. Masturbation is autorised but controled. I have to waste my sem in the toilets. She finaly end up contraception (pils) and makes me understood that sem is no longer needed and will be no longer in her in any way. She use me as a dildo and have orgasm with a magic wand.

For housechore and expenses it is another things, most of the time I do my parts but sometine I give up, half lazy, half bored. We are still in this area. a bit fighting for who do what and to server her more. Sometime going to play video game and not doing my expected work.

Actually she gain that I wake up early (7 AM) to prepare breakfast, wake up children for school, prepare the room for her and do the cleaning (dishes and so).

She stay in bed during that time, waiting for me back to work to do the cooking and the cleaning and some things like massage.

But not all in a perfect world, I am in training and time to time conflicting with her. She is my queen but I tend to be a revolutionnary, dominating me is not natural for her and not totaly assimilated for me.

She came from a long path, accepting every thing and now she can say no and argue with me.
    basicaly, whe have a long story but we really began to discover the chastity thing last year.

6. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    We have been together for 36 years and maried for 30 years. Our sex life was dimishing when teenagers at home and when they left there was no restart. we have used chastty for around 6 years now some periodes more than other. It kick started our sexlife ,,,,, how strange it may seem when locked in device . The latest year again low use of device again, after a year in full chastity and only unlocked a few times. Record is/was more that 180 days without orgasme. but now most without cage and only locked a few days in the last 6 months. mistress talkes about starting again in spring time but we will see.

7. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    We lived together for seven years before marrying almost 28 years ago. She was a smoking hot computer analyst who moonlighted as aerobic dance instructor. At 65, she’s still fit and attractive. For most of that time, I was the dominant partner in the bedroom. BDSM at some level has been part of my sexual identity since I became sexually aware. Princess was raised Catholic and in her childhood thought she wanted to be a nun. As you can imagine, sex for her was pretty much missionary position. We did a lot of mild BDSM over the years and had a fairly active sex life.

Over the past few years, ED has prevented the raising of my “ugly head” without chemical weapons. This took a toll on spontaneity which spiraled into a bigger issue than most people would expect. As a result, our sex life took a nose dive with mutual satisfaction becoming a rare event.

My introductory post explains how I broached the subject of chastity with Princess. As detailed in my journal, since then I've been locked day and night for about seven weeks now with brief releases for cleaning, teasing and a couple of PIV orgasms.

8. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Married for 5 years, together for 16 years, in chastity for 17 days.

Colleen1986 likes this.
  9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Happy for you...Why'd you wait so long...Nice start; in that order. :+1:

10. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    High school sweethearts. Been together 14 years, Married for 6.

11. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    Dated 3 years ( Japan and Thailand ), married 12 years in USA.

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We've been together since the day we met 17 years ago.
    I introduced her to chastity 5 or 6 years ago, I was always interested in bondage but she wasn't, chastity seemed like a good substitute but it has passed all expectations. In the last year it's been like being on honeynoon all over again.

Breathe, Felix cum ea and Colleen1986 like this.
  13. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Married for 23 years and dated for 4 years before that. Chastity came in about 7.5 years ago when I bought our first device.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  14. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Di and I have will be married for 39 years come this November. She is my soulmate and I would trust her with my very life.

Over the last few years our sex life has dwindled to next to nothing. I have only myself to blame for that.

After years of thinking only of my needs and desires I realized just how selfish I was. So I decided my sexual needs should be secondary to hers.

So far being locked in a cage has refocused my needs into a desire to satisfy her at all costs and if that means I don't have an orgasam in doing so; then that is a small price to pay for all that I have received from her over the years.

This new phase is just beginning, and as of yet I don't know where it will lead. But I do know that exploring this new landscape will be eye opening and revealing...

tiruh811, Breathe, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  15. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    We've know each other for 27 years, married 18. I'm the one who introduces the kinky into our sex life. She is accepting of most of it. She has some ground rules on what she will and will not do, but for the most part is willing to indulge me. I requested we introduce chastity into our life, and she is willing to take on the role of keyholder.

Felix cum ea and Robinoh like this.
  16. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Together for 14 years, married for 11. Chastity was my idea and was my anniversary gift to her for our 6th anniversary. We use it to balance my desire for bondage against her desire to be taken care of. I get almost as much time in bondage as I want while locked, while she gets taken care of. When unlocked it is a lot less for both of us, though there may be more orgasms for me during unlocks our amount of playing is definitely less.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  17. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    We were married 25 years. Never got the chance to introduce chastity to her. :(

18. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @OscartheTurtle Sorry to hear that you use past time hope all is OK with you?

19. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes, doing better. Thanks.

20. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Married 24 years and probably describe our relationship as French vanilla. Tried introducing chastity earlier this summer but didn’t do so well. I’ve been doing a lot of research and am ready to give it another go. This time a little slower. I think Oscartheturtle is giving me the extra push. I hope you’re doing ok

21. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    We dated for 9 months, been married for 35 years. We started chastity as a way to energize our relationship again since child is now an adult. I have been on Chastity Mansion for a few years and realized the only right way to do Chastity is the way that feels best for both of you.

Powerocket, slave_m, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  22. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    Together for 18 years, married for 11 years.
    In chastity only for a few months. Going from once in a while to almost 24/7 in the last 3 months

23. Dominatofamilius

Dominatofamilius Mistress
    Verified Female

Lifestyle Mistress
    Littlehampton
    Local Time:
    I have had my boi slave for 5 years, my female slave for 2.

I have a longstanding relationship with a lovely guy who comes to be punished for 3 years and working on a chastity sub whom I have chatted to for years but have only recently met...

Life is glorious.

Wifeownedsuboy and harddenial like this.
  24. alan13

alan13 Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    I have been with my Wife/Mistress for 35 years, married for 30. I have always had a kinky side, but kept that to myself for a long time. We have always been best friends and have a wonderful relationship, but sex was vanilla and unfulfilling for the both of us. To nobody's surprise that is reading this, I introduced male chastity into our relationship. This was 5 years ago, and although Rose was a little taken back, she embraced it. Started out with a 6000 and ordered a Lori's device shortly after. I am now in a Red Chili Sissy cage. I spend 95% or more of my time locked in chastity, it feels normal now. I used to orgasm at least 5 times a week (primarily by masturbating), now I orgasm once every 6 weeks or so when Rose tells me to. Rose, who rarely orgasmed before, will orgasm 4 to 6 times a week from a combination of oral from me and her magic wand (mainly the magic wand). One of my favorite aspects of our renewed relationship is the sexual confidence that Rose now has. I am a lucky man and have to remind myself to serve her, and do things everyday that makes her happy. When she is happy, I am happy, a pretty simple formula.

Joey love and Rectrix like this.
  25. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    43 years together and married 41 years.

New to chastity - 4 days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice