How long does it take your female KH/sexual partner to orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 23, 2017.

?

On average, how long does it take your female sexual partners to orgasm?

1. Under 5 minutes

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. 5-10 minutes

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 10-30 minutes

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. over 30 minutes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I hit a key combination that saved my poll before I was ready and now it is useless. Sorry but you can post how long it takes for her to orgasm.

I am sure that many guys have the opposite problem but my problem is that my wife will usually orgasm in 2-3 minutes and that marks the end of sex. Tonight she did not bother to shower or take off more than her shorts. I was to lick her with no foreplay or even kissing. As soon as my tongue touches her clitoris, she tells me she is going to cum. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her and it was all over in three minutes. She left the room and I was still on my knees fully dressed and locked up. When she was younger it was not a problem as she could have a lot of orgasms one after the other. One night she had 17 of them.

Now she is much older and can go twice maybe, three times rarely. My issue is that she reaches orgasm so fast that sex is over quickly. She will edge me until my moans turn her on and then use either my tongue or her vibrator to orgams in a few minutes. Then she is out the door leaving me to make the bed. If I try to make it last by teasing her with my tongue, she grabs my hair, my head or my ears to push me into her so that I cannot breathe well. What was once a blessing is now a curse.

Just curious as to how long does it take your sexual partner to reach orgasm?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I figured out how to edit the poll portion so the poll will work. In my sexual experience I have known on 3 girls that took longer than 15 minutes. Unfortunately one of them was our girlfriend. My wife and I would tag team her and it got exhausting at times. Another is married to a woman so now I know why. The third was engaged and she was cheating so that inhibited her but her girlfriend more than made up for it.

It is just that I hear so much about worrying about premature ejaculation. I never had to worry about that with my wife. In the early days she sometimes started to orgasm as I started to penetrate her. She was the one who came too fast.

3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    With my tongue or her her fingers, about 20 minutes, with our new vibrator, about 10 minutes.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Orgasms can be elusive for my wife. There have been a few times when she has gotten there in 10 minutes or less, but usually it's an hour or more (if at all). Many times she will just give up after about 45 minutes if she's not dead set on having one or doesn't think it's going to happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice