How long did it take?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ashe, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Ashe

Ashe Submissive to Madam

IT
    US, Texas, Houston
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    How long did it take before your device stopped causing the growing pains associated with first time chastity play.

I only started about 3 days ago with Chastity and I have noticed that for the most part my cage feels REALLY good, better than being free. Except... I have an agonizing burning sensation at the base of my scrotum where the ring sits. It isn't constant but when the ring settles into just the right (wrong) spot it feels like a rugburn.

I understand that this is a pretty normal sensation, and It when Madam and myself have taken the cage off it doesn't have any redness or bruising so I am pretty sure it is just a slight irritation from being a newb. However, I really look forward to the day that it stops so I can remain locked up for months at a time.

So yeah, how long did it take you guys to get past these initial growing pains before you could comfortably wear your devices 24/7/365 if your Key Holder required it of you?

LockedN8 likes this.
  2. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    It'll take a couple of weeks. In the meanwhile, you can slip a little Aspercreme (4% Lodacaine) dwn there for relief.

Ashe likes this.
  3. Ashe

Ashe Submissive to Madam

IT
    US, Texas, Houston
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply and the advice. I have been using Wet Platinum (Silicone Lube) and it seems like some times it INSTANTLY removes any pain I am feeling, and other times it just does nothing at all. Last night specifically was really tough. I woke up around 3:30 and my sack was on FIRE. It took an hour and a half to calm my cock down and finally get comfortable enough to doze back off.

I hope your right and it doesn't take more than a week or two, but I am sure this is one of those things where YMMV depending on your body.

4. gary170

gary170 Well-Known Member

NZ
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    In all honesty it took a long time like months for me personally wife had little sympathy but now it is not a problem I wear all year round and the only time I wake now is if to much alcohol was consumed the night before lol
    I wear the the tightest base ring though so I suppose it may be easier if the base ring was a size up
    Good luck it will come right over time rememer it is very sensitive down there so it will need time to adjust

Ashe likes this.
  5. Ashe

Ashe Submissive to Madam

IT
    US, Texas, Houston
    Local Time:
    Fortunately Madam (my wife) is being very sympathetic to my needs during this transition period. She has told me a number of times if it hurts too bad please take it off. But I can also tell that if I did it would REALLY disappoint her. It's kinda funny. When I first brought up chastity to Madam she looked at me like I had lost it. Not even a day into wearing the device though she was already starting to realize how much it changed our relationship dynamic. Now she hates the idea of me taking it off. (although again she understands if I am feeling pain that isn't good for either of us.)

I really hope it doesn't take months but if It does I am 110% committed to my new submissive life style and honestly I love the security and frustration I feel being locked up. I literally have no desire to take her cock out of the cage for any reason other than healing.

gary170 likes this.
  6. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Sounds like your gap is too small. Try making it larger however you can. I suggest increasing 1/16" then try it. Rinse and repeat.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    How long it takes all depends on you, your anatomy, your cage, activities, temperature changes, sexual activity , etc.

Getting the perfect devic for You is t as easy as it looks or sounds. I tried a few different ones, for different lengths of time untill I could stay locked for long periods of time without any major problems. Ike @WantingInsider said 1/16th of an inch can make a huge difference. Be patient and Good Luck

JiL likes this.
  8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Well-Known Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm in the exact same boat as you - I find myself massaging the area when it gets too bad, and it generally causes some relief

9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Many good suggestions. When I began and had similar issues, I found much relief in taking a warm/hot bath was a major relief which effects varied. Sometimes, the discomfort would stay away after the bath, and other times relief was just temporary. But relief non the less, without taking cage off. Overall, it took a couple of weeks for my body to make some adjustments, and a bit longer for some other changes. As of today, I keep a small travel sized bottle of baby oil with me at work which I only use on occasion in case I feel irritated or aggravated down there in some way.

10. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    A touch of some kind of long-lasting lube is good, but the best thing I've found for 'sting-ring' is pure refined shea butter. You can get it in healthfood shops etc. The relief is almost instant and it's an excellent skin conditioner.
    (*Good for psoriasis too*)

But as others have said; it does go away eventually. It's a question of time and acclimitisation.

11. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Well-Known Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I just realized what's happening to me, maybe you too... Temperature changes on the scrotum moves skin around, and when too much skin winds up past the ring, it starts to hurt and get that pinching feeling. Taking a private moment I can pull the skin back from under the ring and the pain is instantly gone. I shudder to think this means the ring is too loose *shudder*

12. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any kind of consistent pain is a warning sign. I would change the cage and possibly the cages material. If you have pain but wear it anyway you are possibly looking at real problems. Your body is warning you. Listen to it. The idea of just wearing it until you get used to it is a dangerous one.

13. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My husband complained of pain and we solved it by getting a slightly larger ring.

14. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    A very good point.

Anything more than a 'pinchy-sting' that doesn't go away (or immediately reduce) when your adjust the ring position or pull a bit more of your sac through if the ring's slipping about is a bad sign.

You might find that if you remove the device entirely should things get too bad, then put it back on a day or two later you'll feel nothing at all and wonder what all the fuss was about.

'Acclimatise' means just that; you'll find your own pace to do it. Sensibly.
    (If you want to!)

gary170 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice