How long did it take you to get used to wearing your Lori device longterm?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by emsprisoner, Jan 26, 2017.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    everyone is different and every cage must be adjusted to its wearers needs.
    I find some nights i sleep no problem, other nights i am woken up every 30 min.
    my issue stems from the testicles getting the blood flow cut off when i gave a erection at night. the odd part is if i get up and walk around it goes away in 30 seconds or so. if i sit in bed it will remain. I believe i need to either increase the gap between the sack and the ring and cage, or increase the ring diameter a bit more.
    I have access to a lathe so polishing the steel is no issue after cutting out material here and there. polishing it with fine grit sand paper as its on the lathe spinning away makes for easy work for the base ring.

2. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    For me personally if the cage fits well, I am able to wear it for as long as required. (Stainless steel) It's taken a while to get the correctly fitting cage, but I am able to wear it for months at a time without issue. I've had the most success with open cage designs, closed cages aren't feasible for me personally, and I also help support the weight of the cage with a thin 1-1.5mm wide stainless steel chain (like a necklace) This also stops the cage from getting pushed off during times of excitement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice