How long did it take for your KH to become dominant or has he or she always been dominant?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Cincy, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    My wife and I have been practicing orgasm tease and denial for almost a year, and she is very slowly becoming more dominant in and out of the bedroom.

It's been more than a week since my last ruined orgasm, and six weeks since my last full blown orgasm. For the last couple of days, during our tease sessions, I begged to be allowed to cum, but she held strong because she knows what is best for me.

Outside the bedroom, and for the first time, she feels free to spend money on herself without discussing it with me first. I think she fineally realizes that whatever makes her happy, makes me very happy.

I love the fact that she seems to becoming a little more dominant.

Willywonka and dkid13 like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    My wife of 30+ years has become increasingly dominant since realizing how submissive my nature truly is. It started when She discovered me wearing panties and that triggered a heated exchange which, happily, developed into more open and honest communications than we ever had previously. After fully discussing each of our needs, orientations and desires, She realized the powers that She possesses over me and, little by little, has taken increasing measures of control. We both are loving it - a lot!

Cincy likes this.
  3. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    When we met my Wife/KH was the more dominate one. As the years flew by (and my profile picture attests) we ran with that as I became increasingly more submissive. She was the first ever to get me to admit my bisexual tendencies, and then has rolled with it. She has worked hard at bringing out the fem in me. Since that photo was taken she has gotten me to shave and started teaching me how to use make up. She was able to make me look almost like I could pass. The next is to get me to lose some weight as she is sure I will be able to pass as a lady. She made me post some of the pictures she took on another site and loves the fact that guys are hitting on "her little bitch".

Willywonka and Cincy like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Within 3 minutes baths of lock up I went and got pierced. During this time she not only not knew I was serious about this, she knew she had total control because that was when I had given her both keys. This was also a time of physical healing, during which I obviously couldn’t have any contact. When she kept receiving more and more attention from me without needing to reciprocate, I think was when she truly came into her own. Guilt of her pleasure coming first and feeling obligated to let me out often disappeared. Two weeks after piercing I caged back up and that is when my lock ups began to be longer and longer.

Anyway, this when the proverbial worm had turned.

Willywonka, Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    well it wern very long when i meet Her and i knowed after a bit.

Cincy likes this.
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    When I met my Bride some 17 years ago, she was the owner of a successful medical business with 150+ employees and needed no help in finding her direction in life. She knew how to be a leader and play a central role within an organization at the very least, both politically and socially. Since then she has grown into a very successful executive working for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. She truly works in a mans world and is often the only woman at boardroom table. When I met her all those years ago, long before I knew anything about chastity and FLR's, I told her I wanted to be with a woman who could take charge and be dominant, especially in the bedroom. She does remember me telling her that to. But, nothing ever developed along those lines until we started with chastity and our FLR. I do believe that she is somewhat naturally dominant given her lifetime experiences, but non of the real dominance we look for in a FLR was allowed to flourish or develop do to the expected gender roles life had taught her. Now in year 2 of our FLR, I still see her growing and changing, becoming stronger and not as afraid to be domineering in her own special and loving ways. I look forward to her increasing dominance and strength with time and my continued support and encouragement.

Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    It's taken my wife many years. She's been spanking me for over 25years, this was when she started taking more control and she has grown from their. I've also learned that you can't force someone to do something they don't want to you can show them the benefits of you being submissive but you can't force her. Perfection takes time like a fine bottle of Scotch, which has become her drink of chose

Cincy likes this.
  8. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Many ladies are brought up that their needs and wants are secondary to the needs and wants of their partner and/or children, then in later years their parents. In the majority of sexual kink stories the female is submissive. Some may even be dominant without knowing as they have had to rein it back for the sake of family harmony.

These expectations and constant conditioning will not be overcome very easily.

Patience and reassurance will be necessary to ensure a partner knows this is not another kinky fantasy that you will be bored with in a couple of months and expect things to go back to normal.

If it clicks that there is such a thing as dominant females and that she is one and you encourage her to explore this side, that could be a helluva roller coaster ride.

MouseTee, Cincy, Qveik and 1 other person like this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    At who doesn't like a Roller Coaster Ride

Words of wisdom yet again

Cincy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice