1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long are you locked and why?

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 5, 2017.

?

How long do you stay in chastity each time?

1. Less than a week

18 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 1 - 2 Weeks

21 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. 2 - 4 Weeks

32 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. 1 - 2 Months

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. 2 Months +

27 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Permanently.

Why? Simply because it is Mistress Sonia's chastity slave and that is how SHE wants it to be.

2. Just changed my vote to 2 months plus.

It is interesting that there is a peak at 2 - 4 weeks, then a severe drop off for 1 - 2 months, then it shoots back up to a secondary peak at 2 months plus.

3. Good observation Alceste, based on my own experience if one makes it past being locked for four weeks without freaking out its downhill from there and long term chastity is easier to accept/manage.

Have a kinky day! :)

4. My last lockup was for 48 days then my beautiful Wife/KH unlocked me four a 4 day week end and she let me have have intercourse with her the first day and again on the second day then day three she gave me a great long hand job - day 4 she told me to master bate for her then she locked back up put the key back on her necklace smirked at me and said " That enough orgasms for you for quite a while" So I'm thinking next time out will be two to four months away but I am not allowed to ask She get 3 or 4 O's on average per week

5. Locked june 8 2012 and that makes almout five years ago, by my ex-wife. We got a divorce two years ago but she kept the keys for another year. Now I have the keys but not at home, about 30 km from here in a safe place. I don´t need a safetykey anymore. The cage is taken off for big cleaning and shaving every second month, I can qiute easy clean it on in shower, it a open cage from Mature Metal. The time off is not more than 30 minutes and no touching except cleaning.

6. The longer this thread stays up the more long term people (2 plus months) are participating. It is now the second most popular answer. My answer seems to be evolving too and it's getting longer. Last real orgasm was over 5 weeks ago and no idea when it will end. Still loving this journey.

7. We go about 3 weeks in non stop charity! Then she says she doesn't want oral sex she wants my dick!!

8. I just crossed 15 weeks without any removal of my device. A first time for me.

9. I am a very happily married man for over 20 years and am in my 50s I am allowed out once a year if I am lucky and have been it to this lifestyle for over 5 years now ....love it and most importantly love my wife to bits