1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long are you locked and why?

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 5, 2017.

?

How long do you stay in chastity each time?

1. Less than a week

18 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 1 - 2 Weeks

21 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. 2 - 4 Weeks

32 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. 1 - 2 Months

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. 2 Months +

27 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. no your not missing it she is myKH

dkid13 and Joroincharge like this.
  2. I am a newcomer wanting to play. As my Mistress lives a long way from me and we only see each other one week or so a month I want her to keep me locked up while I am not with her. I am wondering how many play this way. What are the difficulties involved in 3 - 4 weeks or more in a cage with no prospect of relief?

fatbloke6 likes this.
  3. why? cause she really loved it, after see has seen the benefit. After it she would have really quickly the key. after that I get to be more and more her little girl in the realationship. Intense when real.

fatbloke6 likes this.
  4. We just started as well in late January. Getting a accustomed to the cage I got lots of rash and would be for 3 or 4 days then have to get out. I'm pretty good at 24/7 lockup now. I downloaded a spin wheel app and we use it to dictate when I next orgasm. No milking or ruined sin between. The first time we played I spun 10 days but on the 7th day my Wife (KH) got so worked up I ended up cumming during PIV. We spun the wheel again and got 21 days and She said she will not let me out of the cage because the temptation to have me inside her is too much. I have 13 more days to go and I am super horny. This is the longest in my life I have gone without cumming but I am also enjoying the state it puts me in. She told me to write 3 scenarios for my release date and seal them in an envelope. She will open the first one she picks and can either complete it or veto it but if she does she has to do the second one she picks. Here are the three scenarios and keep in mind on scenario 3 I have never gotten off to a blowjob in my life and I'm the first guy she has never been able to get off to a blowjob. We have been together 10 years.

Scenario One:

I get spanked with the paddle as many times as I can take it (no less than 20) then 10 from my belt. You then put in the biggest butt plug and I take off the cage. You tie me to the bed and blindfold me. You find a story or stories you like to read and play with yourself next to me but no cumming. Bring your self really close a few times. Once you feel your ready to explode I want you to stand or squat over my face and finger yourself until you erupt. I want to feel your pussy squirt all over me. Once you've gotten off as much as you can take then sit on my face and let me continue to eat you out for at least 30 seconds. When you're totally spent you can get up and clean yourself and leave me there tied until I am completely soft. I am then caged and you spin the wheel. No cumming until then for me. If and when I finally land on 30 days I will change the wheel to 30-60 days.

Scenario Two:

I get spanked with the paddle as many times as I can take it (no less than 20) then 10 from my belt. You then put in the biggest butt plug, put on the ball gag, and I take off the cage. You tie me to the bed. If I am hard already just leave me there until I go soft. Once soft you can rub my cock until it gets hard and stop and leave the room and just check back until I'm soft and repeat the process. We do this six times total. On the sixth time you will sit on my face facing my cock but I can't taste you since I have the ball gag in. You will lube my fleshlight and I get one up and down stroke for each day I was locked up so 21. You can go as slow or as fast as you like but If you get me to cum I will be allowed to be out of the cage for the weekend and have sex with you as much as I like. I will lock back up Sunday night at bedtime and you will spin the wheel. If and when I finally land on 30 days I will change the wheel to 30-60 days. If I don't cum in those allotted strokes then I stay tied until I go soft and then I am caged for 30 days and make a new wheel to spin that is between 30-60 days that will be used going forward.

Scenario Three:

I get spanked with the paddle as many times as I can take it (no less than 20) then 10 from my belt. You then put in the biggest butt plug and I take off the cage and you tie me to the bed. If I am hard already just leave me there until I go soft. Once soft you can rub my cock until it gets hard and stop and leave the room and just check back until I'm soft and repeat the process. We do this six times total. On the sixth time we will set a timer for 30 seconds for each day I was locked up so 10 minutes and 30 seconds. You will put the timer in your view but not mine. You will suck my cock as fast or slow as you like for the duration of the timer. Remember this is something you've always wanted me to do. If I cum I will be allowed to be out of the cage for the weekend and have sex with you as much as I like. I will lock back up Sunday night at bedtime and you will spin the wheel. If and when I finally land on 30 days I will change the wheel to 30-60 days. If I do not get off then I stay tied until I go soft and then I am caged for 30 days and make a new wheel to spin that is between 30-60 days that will be used going forward.

Attached Files:

5. For us it's an ever changing dynamic.

When we first started she took it off me for sex almost every night. I went on vacation with it in, and then knew that a few weeks wouldn't kill me. She usually let me out to to play with it and locked up in the morning.

Now things are centered more around her. Although she enjoys having sex with me and can orgasm, at 4 inches I am not giving her anything to scream about. I keep her sexually fulfilled with my mouth hands and toys, so there is no real need to unlock me or allow an orgasm unless she feels like giving. When ego and pity are taken away, it doesn't make a lot of sense to allow it. Sexually she is taken care of much better than using mine and lasts longer too.

Then there is the attitude adjustment and loss of attentiveness, she doesn't like that.

So now it's usually 2 to 4 weeks between orgasms, maybe unlocked in between for a ruined one.

madbdsm and manintyres like this.
  6. Hi @Ixion@Ixion I will try to reply to your question since I started this thread. I am still fairly new to this and live with my wife/KH. On one of my early longer periods (1 week) she was out of town for four days. Then again on another one she was gone for eight days. It's not as much fun as when she is around, but I missed her more then trips she took before chastity. As of today I am one full month since my last full orgasm, although I did have a couple of ruined ones in between. 3 - 4 weeks isn't a problem as long as you don't try to go from one day to 3 - 4 weeks. Build up to it. Once you can do a week, you can do a month. If you are a long way from each other you should figure out a safety key for you. Simplest thing is a sealed envelope. If she comes back and the seal is broken, you got some explaining to do. However if you develop a real need to take off your device it's important to have that option.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Good advice a safety key is a must, you just don't know what is going to happen, key may even be needed for medical reasons. play safe always chances are you will never need it but what if --------

manintyres likes this.

8. after reading this my cage fits perfect. thanks

9. I voted 2+ months but really you missed an option in your poll: "indefinite". That is, Mrs will unlock me when she chooses to. I don't know when that is beforehand. It might be a week, it might be a year. My last unlock was about a month and a half ago. No idea when the next one will be.

MsSonia's_slave likes this.
  10. I am locked because I like to be. In the past, my keyholder has permitted removal every 6-8 weeks, but that may be pushed this year.

11. I am also locked all the time, it only comes off when she wants it to come off then it goes right back on. It can range from a few days to over a month so far. Since we started this the longest period I was out of my cage was about 12 days while traveling out of the country.

We do it because we love kink and it's done wonders for our relationship. We've always had a great sex life but chastity has really made a huge difference, we're both sorry we didn't discover it years ago. I don't see an end in sight, and I'm fine with that.

skD and sissybitch like this.
  12. You are right I did miss this option in the poll. It is interesting to me what people actually mean by their duration of lock up. When I created the poll my KH and I approached this mostly as a game. I would be locked for a period of time determined randomly by her, but limited in duration to less than 2 weeks. At the end I would be released, granted an orgasm and leave the cage off until we started a new game. Now like many of you it has become a lifestyle for us. The natural state is for the cage to always be on as you said indefinitely. On the other hand I am out right now. Having a little trouble with my new jailbird and got some major chafing on my morning jog. I still consider myself chaste and subservient to my KH and it's been more than a month since my last non-ruined orgasm. So has my lock-up period ended? It seems a lot more fluid now and simply taking off the cage for specific activities doesn't end the period of chastity. I think a more accurate question would be how long do you go between real orgasms as a true indicator of periods of chastity.

13. Until recently I was allowed full orgasm every 2 months with ruined and milking in between, Mistress now wants me to only have a full orgasm every 6 months, my last was about 3 months ago so I am half way through the new term. She is now a lot happier with the fact that I now will mostly only get ruined orgasms usually 1 every 2 weeks and feels it keeps me wanting and more compliant to her wants, She is right in this as the longer I go without full orgasm the more I want to submit to her, I am not sure where it will ultimately lead us to but this is where we are at the moment

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Ideal. She can ensure you go without absolutely (IMO even milking not needed) without wanting for herself. Will probably be a great turn-on for her. She should be a Member here (or is she already?)

fatbloke6 likes this.
  15. I usually have a couple hours a week out of the cage. Some family trips I am out, others I am in. Usually it is cagie cagie cagie. She likes me high and tight. Our goal is 1 orgasm per month.

16. I'm in after my morning shower and out in the evening. That's how my Wife/kh wants it so that's how it is. I am allowed no touching unless instructed, and of course no cummimg. No release is talked about. It usually happens every 2 weeks or so but I think we are on day 30 something right now.

17. no she isnt a member and please no ideals like that its tough enough now

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Or maybe she's a Member and/or lurking but you don't know about it, and she's silently watching you here (and maybe in other places) all along..

fatbloke6 likes this.
  19. That would'nt surprise me

20. current;y locked for 42 days...a bday present for my wife's 42nd bday

fatbloke6 likes this.
  21. How long is it going to last

22. My Mistress has told me she may let me out on my 60th birthday, but I shouldn't build my hopes up too much as she may change her mind. I'm 51 this year

fatbloke6 likes this.
  23. That's a long time

24. D
    ont honestly know if she will stick to it but she has up to now

fatbloke6 likes this.
  25. Had to change my vote today to 2 to 4 weeks. My Miss is realizing the benefitNo
    s of keeping me locked up and denied for 30 days or more now. First, she still gets the occasional PIV she wants. and knows I am capable of not hardly loosing a drop in the process. Says she has punishments ready if I do. She also sees how nicely satisfied she can be when I wear the strap on for her, or use any one of our other tools/toys from the growing inventory. She actually is growing much more comfortable with that and clearly at times enjoys that more than my little boy bit. While I know (and she knows) this is right as it will give her more control of everything in our life together, the thought of 12 orgasms or less a year I'm still trying to come to grips with mentally. It seems like a big step for me right now. Fortunately, Miss has also stepped up her time with teasing me, which on one hand is so so good, and a bit of a mind blower on the other hand.